Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Your opinion on whos more rascist
Im Black and think Black people are the most rascist 9 16.67%
Im White and think White people are the most rascist 9 16.67%
Im Black and think White people are the most rascist 4 7.41%
Im White and think Black people are the most rascist 32 59.26%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 01:05 PM

762 posts, read 1,597,089 times

Advertisements

I just wonder what people think what race is more rascist between Black and White people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2008, 01:20 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,359,784 times
If you're going to start a thread about it, please learn how to spell racist.

Not all racists are fascists, after all.

Old 04-15-2008, 01:23 PM

471 posts, read 1,476,424 times
I think everyone is equally racist.

If the yellow guy gets the job over the green guy. The green guy hates the yellow people.
If the red person is poor he blames it on the blue guy. Thus, the red guy hates the blue people.

Notice how I switched from 'guy' to 'people'.

Old 04-15-2008, 01:34 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,211,819 times
Once again, the yellow people are excluded... lol I think that everyone is race aware. But it affects us all differently. As a Chinese person, I am not threatened by other races being successful and getting ahead. I think that some people when they are encountering the normal bumps in the road of life that we all get, they are too quick to blame the colour of their skin that held them back. I find that people that think positive thoughts get ahead better than those that foster a grudge and are defeatist about life. People are attracted by a sincere smile and turned off by a frown or a scowl.

Old 04-15-2008, 01:37 PM

269 posts, read 812,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Once again, the yellow people are excluded... lol
And us brown people... I'm Filipina... Actually, does that make me yellow? Or something in between... Tan maybe?

I'd rather be purple. No one talks about purple people. Like this guy --->

Old 04-15-2008, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
If you're going to start a thread about it, please learn how to spell racist.

Not all racists are fascists, after all.

did i ask for advice

Old 04-15-2008, 01:57 PM

89 posts, read 67,000 times
White people aren't.

White people allow all kinds of masses from the third world to flood the U.S, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc... threatening to make Whites a minority in their own homelands.

What other race/people has done this? White people are probably the least racist people in the entire world.

Old 04-15-2008, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltz View Post
White people aren't.

White people allow all kinds of masses from the third world to flood the U.S, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc... threatening to make Whites a minority in their own homelands.

What other race/people has done this? White people are probably the least racist people in the entire world.
since when is America white peoples homeland??

Old 04-15-2008, 02:03 PM

408 posts, read 696,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltz View Post
White people aren't.

Oh jeez, here he goes.

As a mixed person I have personally experience racism from whites, but...I have also experienced it from blacks because I was mixed. I have run into more racism from whites, but I know that there are black racists out there. No one is safe

Old 04-15-2008, 02:48 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,021,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
I just wonder what people think what race is more rascist between Black and White people.
YOU are the racist for excluding all of the other races and combinations thereof that make up this country but as a whole, white ppl are by far the most racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies