Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Your opinion on whos more rascist
Im Black and think Black people are the most rascist 9 16.67%
Im White and think White people are the most rascist 9 16.67%
Im Black and think White people are the most rascist 4 7.41%
Im White and think Black people are the most rascist 32 59.26%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 11:25 PM

105 posts, read 331,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltz View Post
White people aren't.

White people allow all kinds of masses from the third world to flood the U.S, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc... threatening to make Whites a minority in their own homelands.

What other race/people has done this? White people are probably the least racist people in the entire world.
Those places you mentioned (except Europe) aren't even white peoples original homelands. White people are the ones who initially flooded North America, Australia, New Zealand ect.. and destroyed the indigenous (the true natives of those places) peoples way of life and not to mention murdered, raped, pillaged. Especially in North America and South America. What other race/people has done this to them? Don't be silly.

Last edited by keen cat; 05-23-2008 at 11:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2008, 11:31 PM

105 posts, read 331,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindin View Post
Everyone sucks. I'm not racist, since I hate just about everyone, no matter what color they are. Ha ha ha.
Thats the gospel. Ditto to that

Old 05-23-2008, 11:32 PM

423 posts, read 1,532,914 times
Many people don't know that Bill Cosby hates whites big time

Old 05-23-2008, 11:52 PM

335 posts, read 1,029,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
did i ask for advice
No but you posted a thread on an open forum and this makes you dun..dun..dun.. up for scrutiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhct View Post
Who cares who is more racist?

Shouldn't the real question be what can be done to overcome racism?
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagz View Post
I thought this thread was going to give 2 choices - Republicans or Democrats.

Democrats want to keep minorities suppressed by initiating Government Handouts that encourage multi generational dependence.

Republicans appear to have no deference when it comes to issues such as affirmative action.

I think the best way to get past racism is a 3 pronged approach.

1) Recognize similarities (examples are intelligence, strength, creativity)
2) Recognize differences (examples are skin color, heritage, medical propensities, poverty levels)
3) Equalize opportunities (examples are education, employment, relationships)
You are right this is not about dems or reps so why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Can you go back to myspace or whatever inferior forum you belong on instead of here?
I can tell you proably are in some group like NAAWP (or hate blacks, since you did not include other races in your so called poll), just your spelling (rascist), indicates......issues?
I hope this thread is deleted ASAP.
It looks as if your post was overlooked.

It is ridiculous to play the "Who is more racist game" Everyone has been racist at one time or another (whether or not you care to admit it). Personal experiences, social experiences, family input/upbringing has alot to do with it, the point is to recognize this and figure out why you feel this way. Ask yourself the questions, "Are my thoughts valid?" "Have I experienced my racism directly or have I been spoon fed?" " Am I being fair to generalize a whole group" Being an adult and a moral one at that is recognizing that there are issues within ourselves that need to be dealt with and we do it one day at a time and can only hope we carry ourselves and our dealings with others with dignity and integrity.

Old 05-23-2008, 11:57 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,552,477 times
I've been a "victim" of reverse racism ("victim" is in quotes, because it was pretty trivial - having to wait a long time to be served at a Mexican restaurant, for example, when Latino people who got there after me were served first), but I figure it has more to do with that person in particular than with me. I try not to be racist at all, but there have been times that I've caught myself, quite honestly.

Who is more racist? Honestly, who cares? I'd hope at this point, with so many things to deal with in America, including rising gas prices, falling real estate prices, etc., that race would be at the bottom of most people's priority list!

I judge people on who they are, not what they look like. I don't like my neighbors because they're uneducated, loud and obnoxious, not because they're Mexicans. I'd feel the exact same way if white trailer trash lived next to me.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:27 AM

335 posts, read 1,029,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
I've been a "victim" of reverse racism ("victim" is in quotes, because it was pretty trivial - having to wait a long time to be served at a Mexican restaurant, for example, when Latino people who got there after me were served first), but I figure it has more to do with that person in particular than with me. I try not to be racist at all, but there have been times that I've caught myself, quite honestly.

Who is more racist? Honestly, who cares? I'd hope at this point, with so many things to deal with in America, including rising gas prices, falling real estate prices, etc., that race would be at the bottom of most people's priority list!

I judge people on who they are, not what they look like. I don't like my neighbors because they're uneducated, loud and obnoxious, not because they're Mexicans. I'd feel the exact same way if white trailer trash lived next to me.
Exactly I think all of us from time to time have had these thoughts but what you stated was key...you caught yourself. Not too many will admit this and instead to run off on tangents and get on the soap box trying to justify this train of thought.

Old 05-24-2008, 01:22 AM

613 posts, read 1,270,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhct View Post
Who cares who is more racist?

Shouldn't the real question be what can be done to overcome racism?
the only way to overcome racism is to forget it ever existed. as in not teaching every child that they are black or white or w.e. and that theres differences between us. also we have to forget about racism in history, completely erase it. though that is a far fetch pipedream of an idea its the only way

Old 05-24-2008, 01:25 AM

613 posts, read 1,270,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post

reverse racism is racist itself

Old 05-24-2008, 01:36 AM

762 posts, read 1,596,281 times
13 black people voted

and 41 white people voted

and black people got the most votes for being the most racist so black people are the most racist (allegedly)

even more black people voted black people being more racist than white people (allegedly)

so yeah black people are racister (new word) than white people (allegedly)

Old 05-24-2008, 02:47 AM

841 posts, read 2,261,252 times
white people are simply more racist

if you think other wise your full of it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies