Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2010, 10:07 PM

17,427 posts, read 14,663,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Beck is pathetic, his followers, helplessly hopeless.

Hey, no hope without dope!
Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion - I'm actually pretty tolerant of other viewpoints, are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2010, 10:08 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Watch these black Tea Party conservatives take it to a liberal infiltrator and their "brother";

YouTube - Black Tea Partiers at Restoring Honor

You WON'T see this in the MSM.

Old 08-29-2010, 10:09 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion - I'm actually pretty tolerant of other viewpoints, are you?
Beck ain't got no viewpoint to be tolerated.

He is a vessel of sludge.

Sludgebucket, that is!

Old 08-29-2010, 10:11 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Watch these black Tea Party conservatives take it to a liberal infiltrator and their "brother"
Plants....

Old 08-29-2010, 10:11 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,477,016 times
I think the definition of honor needs to be reiterated before anyone can argue against the need for it.
Quote:
a : good name or public esteem : reputation b : a showing of usually merited respect : recognition <pay honor to our founder>
: privilege <had the honor of joining the captain for dinner>

: a person of superior standing —now used especially as a title for a holder of high office <if Your Honor please>

: one whose worth brings respect or fame : credit <an honor to the profession>

: the center point of the upper half of an armorial escutcheon

: an evidence or symbol of distinction: as a : an exalted title or rank b (1) : badge, decoration (2) : a ceremonial rite or observance <buried with full military honors> c : an award in a contest or field of competition d archaic : a gesture of deference : bow e plural (1) : an academic distinction conferred on a superior student (2) : a course of study for superior students supplementing or replacing a regular course

: chastity, purity <fought fiercely for her honor and her life — Barton Black>

a : a keen sense of ethical conduct : integrity <wouldn't do it as a matter of honor> b : one's word given as a guarantee of performance <on my honor, I will be there>

plural : social courtesies or civilities extended by a host <asked her to do the honors>

a (1) : an ace, king, queen, jack, or ten especially of the trump suit in bridge (2) : the scoring value of honors held in bridge —usually used in plural b : the privilege of playing first from the tee in golf
Honor - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Old 08-29-2010, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
I think the definition of honor needs to be reiterated before anyone can argue against the need for it.
Honor - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Hey, that's Glenn Beck alright!

Old 08-29-2010, 10:16 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Plants....
Hilarious! Yeah, they sure look like plants and they really DO know their history. Like who started the KKK - democrats. Like Lincoln was a republican. Like how many democrats voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act.

Truly hilarious!

Old 08-29-2010, 10:17 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,033,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Plants....
even an idiot who barely learned any American history knows the KKK were all democrats .I mean look it up it's all fact no spin

Old 08-29-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Actually, I wasn't talking about Beck's viewpoint in particular.

I was referring to mine - or anyone else's who doesn't mimic yours.

So, are you tolerant?
Not of white noise. It puts me to sleep.

Old 08-29-2010, 10:19 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Hilarious! Yeah, they sure look like plants and they really DO know their history. Like who started the KKK - democrats. Like Lincoln was a republican. Like how many democrats voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act.

Truly hilarious!
Beck taught 'em well before planting 'em didn't he? Funny blacks just happen to have
been videoed when there were so very few of them there doncha think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies