Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 07:19 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,871,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Negresco View Post
Objection!!!
Those are not Muslims, because being a Muslim means believinh in God in Heaven and Hell, in Good and Evil. And they are even not humans (in real meaning) I would say. They serve not to God, Allah, Yahve, Бог.... but to certain political, extremist groups led by sick individuals. They do not belong to Islam. To real Islam. But I do realized that the real meaning of Islam in your minds has transformed into an ugly, aggressive belief of terrorists and I blame those sick people and those so called Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Iran and like countries implementing Sharia Law of Middle Ages. This is not civilized, this is not reasonable and this is absolutely senseless and inhumane. BUT! The reality is that those sick bustard could do that... And now you think that ALL Muslims are ugly bustards...
I'm SO SORRY for this!... You can't imagine. I'm Muslim... by birth (means I don't pray or fast) I'm an Azerbaijani. And I hate those stupid and sick people. And my kind request to you is TO NOT think of ALL those who live in Muslim countries as of animals. We are Muslims, we are different! We are extremely different...
The problem with that is - there is a common theme with al the Muslims who kill Jews, Hindus, the animists in Africa, Christians everywhere - most of them were heavy into the Koran right before they committed a suicide attack on innocent people.

What is it about that book that turns moderate people into killers?

Yes there are mentally ill Hindus and Christians and others but there's no reason to think that the 19 9-11 hijackers had a mental illness, and their last words were allah ahkbar. The clerics of Islam do the recruiting and teaching and mind control.

Old 09-14-2010, 07:28 AM

5,420 posts, read 6,519,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
The US was not in the Middle East before the terrorist attacks?
That's not what I said either, mercy.

Old 09-14-2010, 10:16 AM

2,730 posts, read 2,469,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
That's not what I said either, mercy.
What exactly did you say then? I'm too lazy to go back now. Maybe if you want a conversation, stop being so anal.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:34 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,457,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
What exactly did you say then? I'm too lazy to go back now. Maybe if you want a conversation, stop being so anal.
To summarize: "I'm too lazy to follow the conversation, therefore you're anal."

Old 09-14-2010, 11:22 PM

344 posts, read 200,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
The problem with that is - there is a common theme with al the Muslims who kill Jews, Hindus, the animists in Africa, Christians everywhere - most of them were heavy into the Koran right before they committed a suicide attack on innocent people.

Yes there are mentally ill Hindus and Christians and others but there's no reason to think that the 19 9-11 hijackers had a mental illness, and their last words were allah ahkbar. The clerics of Islam do the recruiting and teaching and mind control.
Please make some semblance of sense.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:48 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,964,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Califreeman View Post
Please make some semblance of sense.
Made sense to me. /shrug

Old 09-15-2010, 06:52 AM

236 posts, read 387,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post

Oh come on! Don't open that door! I say we are different as Muslims and ALL OF US are the same as humans. And you say, no-no-no Muslims kill others. Ok then, let's look back to the history then: (sorry for my English BTW)) ) througout the history people killed each other. Remember massacre of the Saint-Bartholemy in 16th Century? About 30 thousand protestants have been killed over the night. Remember Indians living in North America before Europeans came in? Remember Crusades? Remember British killing 10s thouthands Indians and Muslims in India, Chinese in China, Afganis in Afganistan (Afganistan is "a bit" far from UK, remember?)) )? All those wars in XX Century? Serbians killing Muslims in Kosovo? Russians killing Chechens? You know I would say that for JUSTICE all americans should back pack right now and go back to homecountries in Europe, Asia and other continents. And do not invade into other countries if you don't want s'''t come up to your gate!!!
Live the aborigines alone!!! But for ABSOLUTE JUSTICE all mankind should go back to East Africa where we are all come from, according to scientists, or back to other planets according to others. You see - there's no ABSOLUTE things exept GOD, ALLAH, БОГ, YAHVE .......
So, think twice,...no-no many times before you make statements!

Thank you ALL! God bless you and your families!

Old 09-15-2010, 11:06 AM

13,620 posts, read 12,764,342 times
What do you hope to accomplish by burning the Koran?

the act will flush out radical islamics.!!! so the world can see just who they are dealing with.. they are a weak buch of violent barbaric hordes that will kill themselves off..

Old 09-15-2010, 02:22 PM

2,730 posts, read 2,469,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
To summarize: "I'm too lazy to follow the conversation, therefore you're anal."
This time, yes. I was right with what I said. (US in the Middle East)
Nothing more to discuss. However, he kept the conversation alive, for whatever reason.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:53 PM

344 posts, read 200,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Made sense to me. /shrug
I'll repost (and elaborate more) what I stated (apparently it was taken down as a personal attack...ironic if you truly think about it. Islamophobia is acceptable?) Anyways, your position doesn't make sense. It's been illustrated a number of times. To put it bluntly, paranoia is the only driving factor of your argument. That's really it. Not logic, rationality, or any other redeeming quality that made our country great. Simply paranoia.

To the mods, it's odd to allow posts that outright are Islamophobic and racist. People should called out. It's a part of the first amendment. It is ironic when people do get called out, it's met with censorship. Sorry, but it is a double standard. People are allowed to be hyper vitriolic to the point of making Hitler look like Polly Anna, yet not allowed to be reigned in by others? It's not okay. Obviously there are limits, but simply stating that their point is irrational is clearly within the bounds (considering the amount of derogatory language on here concerning minority groups). So I ask, why is it wrong to keep in line while not overly personally attacking them, yet it's okay to fuel the flames of intolerance? I don't understand...please enlighten me on this double standard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies