Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 03:06 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,300,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
For someone who is so well-adjusted you sure have a lot of hate
on your mind.

Who is sky-daddy? Have you missed your meds today?
Indeed; I just call out the hatred of the christers. Who would jebus hate?
Also, might want to read the TOS; almost every post of your towards me is a violation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venezuelan View Post
It is not natural to be gay. The human race would extinct. Gay and lesbians shouldnt be allowed to adopt. That's morally wrong.

Just imagine if the child walks into their room and found the 2 men doing it. OMG that would mentally scar that child for life.

A foster home is a bizillion times better for a child. Just imagine if 2 sick man adopt a boy, and they touch his private parts when the child is young and vulnerable. There is no way a social service worker would find out about the abuse.
Ummmm, I never saw my parents having sex. There was a lock on their door.
Are you assuming that every thought and every relationship is about sex only?
A foster home is hard on any kid. Kids get lost in foster care; there is abuse from hets.
Are you saying that it’s okay if hets do this and it’s documented, but that gays would be worse?

Do you really want to dump the foster care system completely and put the kids on the streets? That’s great. Duh.

Quote:
So, when you disagree, you must lash out with insults. I'm glad you are so rational.

You are the one resorting to name calling. Bet you wouldn't be so insulting face to face.
What name calling; he said:
Quote:
I'm sorry your opinions on the subject are vile and abhorrent to thinking people, but that's just the way it is. An abomination to rational thought and discussion. I don't know if you and your compatriots CHOSE to have that thought process or if its inbred, but it's your CHOICE not to do anything to better yourself.

You want to fight? Really, you’re calling him out? Hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
I believe in a good balance between a Mother and Father, their just is nothing better for a child.
I'm not saying a homosexual couple couldn't raise a child but I don't think it is as mentally healthy as a man and woman.
just my opinion
Are you saying that just because of their gender, they’re better? What about violence in the home, what about those ill-equipped to begin with? What about divorces, what about abuse? Do those things not happen in two gender households?
It’s life, it’s a crap shoot.

Last edited by chielgirl; 09-25-2010 at 03:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2010, 06:50 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,533,385 times
Quote:
For someone who is so well-adjusted you sure have a lot of hate
on your mind.
You've got that right!

Old 09-25-2010, 07:01 AM

494 posts, read 890,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
It's OK if it is judged unconstitutional as long as they put the best interest of the children as the main criteria for adoption.

Because best for the child mean mother and father.

What a load of complete ignorance and bigotry. I think the ruling is wonderful! We so need more caring and loving parents! Good on that judge!

You haters gonna hate your ignorant hate, but your backward ideas are obsolete. It's only a matter of time before they're all wiped away from our laws.

Old 09-25-2010, 09:05 AM

278 posts, read 622,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
No this is what SCIENCE says. You will be hard pressed to find any faults in science, since SCIENCE has proven that homosexuality happens in nature.

Sorry if you can't grasp that notion in your bigoted brain.

Wow, what a futile attempt to even ADDRESS the fact that homosexuality happens in NATURE.

and yes, a parent who continues to think its unnatural needs a lesson in
science and biology and a person who wants to support their sexuality can look to NATURE as an example of how it is acceptable in NATURE.

News for you, WE ARE of the animal kingdom. We just happen to be able to speak and write, but we are not that far removed from many other animals who display intellect (dolphins for instance). If another animal species were given the ability to speak and write, I'm sure they would have developed their own "culture" and ways to think as well.

Again stop stating YOUR OPINION as if it were fact. THE APA has ruled that homosexulatiy iSN"T a MENTAL problem. The fact that you continue to spread this lie, shows that you are nothing more than a bigot concerning this topic.

Sexual orientation, homosexuality and bisexuality

this statement is ABSOLUTELY disgusting to the core. YOu would deny a child who is HAPPY in a home that happens to be a same sex couple because you think they are abnormal?

Yet you won't even speak to other issues in HETERO couples
There are far more children who come from broken homes (divorced parents) and are worst off because of it, who are NOT getting any parental influence needed, yet you wouldn't mind that because the child came from a "hetero" couple yet is on WORST terms than say a same sex couple who are both supporting the child, offering support, and love

Your position fails for that simple reason.

funny. homosexual is NATURAL and the human RACE has survived even though it haS EXISTED since humans started to walk the earth. GET OVER IT.

Remember YOUR OPINION is NOT fact. It will never be fact, so stop portraying it as fact. Thank goodness that we live in the 21st century and your and your ilk's 19th century thinking is slowly going at the wayside of the most idiotic beliefs ever held by human beings. It'll rank up there with the Salem Witch Trials. Paranoia over a fictitious based belief will only lead to hysteria.
If Homosexuals want a child, and you are saying that the Human Race can survive being Homosexual, why dont your kind try to procreate/reproduce its own children?

That's Not possible, right? Because Homosexual relationships are NOT natural.

If everybody switched into Gay mode, what childrens are you going to adopt?

How can you possibly get pregnant if you are a male?

How nice for you, wanting to steal the product of an heterosexual and natural relationship.

If you said that Homos have a natural relationship, because Hyenas and dolphins also engage in Homo relationships, what would be the difference between a homosexual male couple and 1 human having "abnormal sex" with a cow and loving that cow as if it was his partner?

Would you let someone, who have sex with cows, adopt a child?

That occurs in nature too. Man-cow, abnormal love. Etc.

Can 2 men procreate? No

Can a couple composed by a human male and a cow procreate? No

THEREFORE, homosexual relationships are not natural.

Old 09-25-2010, 09:38 AM

37,185 posts, read 19,241,897 times
Quote:

Are you saying that you could make yourself become gay if you wanted to?

Old 09-25-2010, 11:13 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,276,725 times
Quote:
If Homosexuals want a child, and you are saying that the Human Race can survive being Homosexual, why dont your kind try to procreate/reproduce its own children?
Homosexuals can have babies. Gay couples can have a surrogate mother to carry their child. Lesbian couples can go invitro.

WELCOME TO THE 21st century. In fact we were already doing this in the 20th century.

There is nearly 7 billion people in the world. I don't think the HUMAN RACE as a whole is in danger of "going" extinct.

307 million people live in AMERICA alone - 200 million population growth since the 1980's. In 30 years, we doubled the size of the US Population and during that time, Homosexual couples have had children, women who were infertile could still have babies (through surrogates or adoption), men could still contribute to having a child (through sperm donation) - The US isn't in any fear of losing its population to a small percentage of those who are homosexuals and not having kids; or even when heterosexuals choose to no have kids.

If a homosexual couple wants to have a child, there are more than enough opportunities to allow them to.

Invitro
Surrogates
Adoption

This is where your logical fallacy falls apart. There is nothing that prevents a homosexual couple to have a child.

What about infertile couples? They want a child, but either through Nature or an event, the couple can't. They have to resort to the SAME options that homosexual couples have in order to have a child. They can pay a surrogate to have their child, or they can adopt.

So why is it okay for an infertile couple to adopt, because they want a child, but can't have one of their own, but a homosexual couple can't?

Quote:
You will be called out on this everytime you make this UNFOUNDED, and IGNORANT claim. Homosexuality is AS NORMAL and NATURAL as heterosexual activity.

GET the heck over it.

Quote:
Oy vay. YOU can't switch to being "gay"> Oh boy , your statement is just dripping with ignorance and bigotry.

As with everything in nature, a small portion of the population will demonstrate traits that is not in the entire population. the homosexual population is a small percentage of the Human Race, but they are NOT abnormal.

Variations HAPPEN in nature. Which is why some people have blue eyes and some dont. Which is why some people are red heads and some aren't. Which is why some people may be albinos and some aren't.

PLeae get a freaking education. Your argument from incredulity is a shining beacon to your ignorance.

Quote:
surrogate mothers can. A female friend can. A sister can. Welcome to the 21st century.

A homosexual couple can donate sperm or eggs to have a child and have someone else carry the child for them.

ITS not a new concept. Its been a possible way to have babies since the 1970's

Quote:
How nice for you, wanting to steal the product of an heterosexual and natural relationship.
So a BABY is a product? What a disugsting thing to say and WHAT a disgusting thought to even have.

A baby is NOT a product . A baby is not the sole "property" of a heterosexual couple. YOU resort to disgusting statements like this, and its not a wonder why anyone who is SANE thinks that Gay bashers are nothing more than hatred filled crazy people.

The rest of your post is a repeat of your unfounded claims. and YOUR OPINION . which, thankfully iS NOT FACT.

Homosexual acitivity is NATURAL and NOT abnormal.

Again, the crazy religious zealots arguments boil down to this simple statement:
"The things they do are icky. I dont like that they do ikcy things."

I think that Sanitation workers do icky things and I dont like that they do icky things, but that doesn't mean that I will stop their right to work in that job.

Last edited by Arus; 09-25-2010 at 11:46 AM..

Old 09-25-2010, 12:07 PM

10,239 posts, read 19,619,905 times
Quote:

If you said that Homos have a natural relationship, because Hyenas and dolphins also engage in Homo relationships, what would be the difference between a homosexual male couple and 1 human having "abnormal sex" with a cow and loving that cow as if it was his partner?

Would you let someone, who have sex with cows, adopt a child?

That occurs in nature too. Man-cow, abnormal love. Etc.

Can 2 men procreate? No

Can a couple composed by a human male and a cow procreate? No

THEREFORE, homosexual relationships are not natural.
Venezeulan? As concerns this topic? A good yardstick of whether or not you are making sense is coorelated to the decibel level of hysteria and screams of "bigot" and "homophobic" and "ignorant" and "hateful" you recieve from the so-called "tolerant and enlightened" bunch!

IMHO, wear such meaningless accusations as a Badge of Honor in response to the hate and bigotry on the part of those who cannot tolerate any vision or viewpoint which goes against their own.

Kinda like Joseph Sobran put it in this column:

Sobran Column -- Hate Mail

Last edited by TexasReb; 09-25-2010 at 12:39 PM..

Old 09-25-2010, 12:18 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,276,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasReb View Post
Venezeulan? As concerns this topic? A good yardstick of whether or not you are making sense is coorelated to the decibel level of hysteria and screams of "bigot" and "homophobic" and "ignorant" and "hateful" you recieve from the so-called "tolerant and enlightened" bunch!
Sorry, but if you can't see the hate filled ignorant bull that is spewing from the mouths and minds of those who hate gays simply because they think that their behavior is abnormal, tolerancy is not need.

Tolerance is earned. when one continues to spout unfounded lies and claims, tolerance is not earned. When one is shown to be wrong and continues to spout lied and unfounded claims, tolerance is not going to be given.

The ones who need to learn what tolerance is, is the so called gay haters, who have shown through history that they are not tolerant of anything if it goes against their grain of ignorance.

Homosexuality is NORMAL.

people deserve their labels if thye continue to spew hate.

And anyone who supports those that spew hate, should earned those labels as well.

Gays have been tolerant of the heterosexual dominance and they are TIRED of it. They are persecute. They are demeaned. They are hated. They are treated as second class citizens.

If you can't see this, then you are as blind as those who spew the hate on them

Old 09-25-2010, 12:23 PM

10,239 posts, read 19,619,905 times
I am not going to spend a lot of time on this thread/topic. I have pretty much said all I can on another, but will occasionally pop back in to reply to the absurd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Homosexuals can have babies. Gay couples can have a surrogate mother to carry their child. Lesbian couples can go invitro.
No, they can't. Your qualification negates your opening statement.

Quote:
This is where your logical fallacy falls apart. There is nothing that prevents a homosexual couple to have a child.
Not withstanding the obvious question of how can a fallacy be logical, yes there is something that prevents homosexual couples from having a child. It is called having the right parts to reproduce.

And I don't care how many so called "scientific studies" you parade out there (there are just as many to "prove" the opposite), the old adage remains: Never did nature say one thing and wisdom another.

It is absolutely deplorable that, in this insane day and age of ours, the lives of innocent babies/children are being used as part of a social experiement that so dis-respects basic laws of nature and common-sense.

In fact, the best way I ever heard it put came from a gay man:

Who explains to the young daughters when they reach an age how to deal with their growing breasts, their periods, boyz sniffing around them demanding blow jobs, how you stay chaste, how to deal with the meanness of other little girls, what PMS feels like and how to deal with it, the expectations of motherhood, what to expect with a baby in your belly, how you feel with various kinds of birth control, how other women feel and what is going on almost every day of your uniquely female life? Huh? How is it two men think they have what it takes to raise a female child, or two women think they have a clue about the pressures of being a boy and dealing with the pressures of testosterone, male bonding, etc. Oh yes, it’s so very
politically incorrect to dare suggest that a child is entitled to parents
of both sexes, but in point of fact, THAT IS HOW NATURE INTENDED human
children are raised. Sorry, I know it is a hanging offense to suggest in
this oversensitive age that child raising and homosexuality might have even
the slightest hint of a problem, but then of course who gives a **** about
children when we’re talking about OUR RIGHTS?

Last edited by TexasReb; 09-25-2010 at 12:32 PM..

Old 09-25-2010, 12:24 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,575,901 times
The best place for a child to be raised is in a loving, caring home. Be that one parent, or 25 parents. Some happy, well-adjusted children are raised by single parents, some by extended family, some by gay families. I know plenty of children being raised in unhappy families with a mommy and a daddy. This is 2010, time to move forward and realize that in the case of adoption each application should be based on it's merits, not the sex acts of the applicants, which have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with adoption. If that be the case then perhaps fetishists, S&M, etc, should excluded. Perhaps we should ask for an extensive sexual history of all applicants? Anyone practicing non-traditional sex should be excluded? Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies