Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 02:56 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times

Advertisements

I came to the same conclusion before Glenn Beck. Obama going to other countries to apology for America. Obama has no connection with the American people. He sees himself as a world leader who will equalize us with the world. Obama went to a black theology church for a reason. His agenda fits the message of Reverend Wright. God D America and its people. Obama has no heart for America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2010, 02:57 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
OOPS, it's almost time for Beck and this place will get very slow when he is on so I will be back later.

Old 10-01-2010, 02:58 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Glenn Beck is the only real truth out there. Is he perfect? No. But would you rather have someone who actually uses historic writings from the past, in their own words, in context, as reference, or someone like Obama who doesn't know a thing about the foundation of America?
Better go out and buy that armor suit made of steel, according to Beck there will be
pandemonium in the streets after the November election!

Old 10-01-2010, 02:59 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
OOPS, it's almost time for Beck and this place will get very slow when he is on so I will be back later.
Can't multitask like RoB eh?

Old 10-01-2010, 02:59 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,060,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Better go out and buy that armor suit made of steel, according to Beck there will be
pandemonium in the streets after the November election!
I do not play defense.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:14 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Well, I would not believe a word of it if I didn't have Obama's action and words to back it up.

Now if Obama would start to talk as though he loved our country and what America has achieved in the past with other countries I would have to disagree with it all. Obama even seems to be ashamed of what America did in WWll.
You mean stuff like this?

"American scientists deliberately infected prisoners and patients in a mental hospital in Guatemala with syphilis 60 years ago, a recently unearthed experiment that prompted U.S. officials to apologize Friday and declare outrage over "such reprehensible research.""

SantafeNewMexican.com with news from The Associated Press

Yeah, why on earth should we apologize for that?

Old 10-01-2010, 03:15 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,218,878 times
WOW ! ! ! Three of my favorites...

John Bolton, Stuart Varney and Daniel Hannan.

Why, oh why by the gawdz, couldn't Daniel Hannan have been born in the U.S.???

Old 10-01-2010, 03:18 PM

4,105 posts, read 8,291,849 times
How can you be pro-Colonialist and love the American ideal of democracy for all, across the world?

Colonies, by their nature, do not determine their own destinies.

This guy gets more nonsensical by the minute.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:19 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,531,935 times
Quote:
Yeah, you sure will not miss anything on here!

Old 10-01-2010, 03:33 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,048,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
You mean stuff like this?

"American scientists deliberately infected prisoners and patients in a mental hospital in Guatemala with syphilis 60 years ago, a recently unearthed experiment that prompted U.S. officials to apologize Friday and declare outrage over "such reprehensible research.""

SantafeNewMexican.com with news from The Associated Press

Yeah, why on earth should we apologize for that?
And, why should we apologize for going into a country and destroying it based on "bad intelligence"???

How many innocent men, women and children in how many countries have died, have lost family members or have been permanently maimed due to this bad decision by the American government?

Has this war made the world more or less safe -- not only for us but also for our allies and other countries?

Why on earth should we apologize for that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies