Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 06:32 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times

Advertisements

RealClearPolitics - Video - Giannouilis "Didn't Know The Extent" Of Mob's Criminal Activities

Wait now! I guess that means he KNEW they were engaged in criminal activity, but he didn't know how far that criminal activity went.

Look how comfortable he looks trying to answer this question. What's wrong with a simple, NO?

What a great ad this will make, in case fellow Illinoisans missed MTP today.

Last edited by sanrene; 10-10-2010 at 07:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2010, 06:50 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,722,601 times
WOW!!!! He didn't know the EXTENT!!!

People think Meg Whitman has character issues. Wholly crap!!! Democrats in Illinois actually want to put this guy in a Senators seat? LMAO

Old 10-10-2010, 07:05 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,331,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post

People think Meg Whitman has character issues. Wholly crap!!! Democrats in Illinois actually want to put this guy in a Senators seat? LMAO
Scary, isn't it?? Chicago BREEDS this sort of politician and the people here don't blink an eye and vote for these corrupt idiots.

There is a real possibility that he could get elected too. I haven't seen one yardsign in support of him though, so that's a relief. I think he's been busy working the "get out the vote" though.

Thanks for posting that Sanrene. I'm going to forward it on to everyone in my email.

Old 10-10-2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Scary, isn't it?? Chicago BREEDS this sort of politician and the people here don't blink an eye and vote for these corrupt idiots.

There is a real possibility that he could get elected too. I haven't seen one yardsign in support of him though, so that's a relief. I think he's been busy working the "get out the vote" though.

Thanks for posting that Sanrene. I'm going to forward it on to everyone in my email.
Incredible, isn't it?

Didn't know the extent?

Illinois is a tough nut to crack, but if this doesn't lean her towards Kirk, I don't know what will.

Old 10-11-2010, 12:57 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,818,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Incredible, isn't it?

Didn't know the extent?

Illinois is a tough nut to crack, but if this doesn't lean her towards Kirk, I don't know what will.
No kidding, the state of illinois isn't done yet, they need another lying scumbag.

Mark Kirk admits claim about military award was inaccurate « Hot Air

Old 10-11-2010, 01:23 AM

15,586 posts, read 27,636,074 times
Alexi never fooled me from the start. I did not vote for that piece of trash for Treasurer to begin with.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:37 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,071,729 times
Quote:

weird...i don't support this Democrat, it looks like he is involved with Mobs...yet better him than a Republican. Impeach him, replace him with someone who is not regresive...maybe a moderate republican or another democrat.

Old 10-11-2010, 11:23 AM

Morning Joe;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLrdt...layer_embedded

The "extent".

Meaning he knew they were mob, just not how mobby they were?

Video: The “Jaws” Giorango Debate « Hot Air

Quote:
Total Broadway Bank Loans to Criminals: $119,499,045

Total Alexi Giannoulias Loans to Criminals: $80,037,045

Old 10-11-2010, 11:42 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,953,749 times
Quote:

Just a payback to Obama, Rezko & company.

Alexi Giannoulias: “Man of the Mob” | Chicago Daily Observer (http://www.cdobs.com/archive/syndicated/alexi-giannoulias-man-of-the-mob/ - broken link)

TalkingSides.com - The Obama-Giannoulias-Mob Connection

According to this morning's Chicacgo Tribune, the bank owned by the Giannoulias family loaned a pair of Chicago crime figures about $20 million during a 14-month period when Giannoulias was a senior loan officer. Broadway Bank had already lent millions to Michael Giorango when he and a new business partner, Demitri Stavropoulos, came to the bank in mid-2004. Although both men were preparing to serve federal prison terms, the bank embarked on a series of loans to them. Alexi Giannoulias took a senior position at the bank at about the same time and used it as a launching pad for his political career.

Old 10-11-2010, 12:53 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:

Hells yeah! Fellow Illinois Dem Obama campaigns for Giannoulias. Birds of a feather...

http://libertypundits.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Obama-Giannoulias-filtered.jpg (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies