Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 09:56 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,875,129 times

Advertisements

I'm beginning to think that Barack Obama is one of the most corrupt politicians I've ever witnessed in my lifetime.

- Wall Street connections

- Lies

- Campaigning. Especially when one of his promises was not to campaign. He's not the first to do it, but he has been excessive in the mid terms.

- Like all super rich, he wants more taxes. They won't affect him because he's already set for life, as well as his children.

- Everything he seems to say is either divisive or demeaning.

I used to think that he just wasn't fit for the job. Now I'm beginning to wonder if there is not something worse which runs deeper.

Last edited by OzzyRules; 10-26-2010 at 10:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2010, 10:48 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
Corrupt is just one of many things this idiot is.

His anti American radical ways tops my list.

He hates America and anyone who does not agree with him in the enemy according to the foot in mouth dunce.

Can you imagine if Bush would have said for Americans to get in the back of the car?

Wonder if he meant that white republicans should get in the back?

Add Obama with the corrupt Pelosi and Reid and you have the mess the dems have put us into today.

Corrupt is just one part of who Barry Hussein Obama really is.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:10 PM

968 posts, read 2,063,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
I'm beginning to think that Barack Obama is one of the most corrupt politicians I've ever witnessed in my lifetime.

- Lies

He will be once he claims WMD.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:15 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,925 times
Here we go again...I guess you've been oblivious to all things political for your entire life. Either that or this is just more BS.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:19 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,873,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post

- Wall Street connections

- Lies

- Campaigning. Especially when one of his promises was not to campaign. He's not the first to do it, but he has been excessive in the mid terms.

- Like all super rich, he wants more taxes. They won't affect him because he's already set for life, as well as his children.

- Everything he seems to say is either divisive or demeaning.

I used to think that he just wasn't fit for the job. Now I'm beginning to wonder if there is not something worse which runs deeper.
Well if they get enough Republicans elected in the mid terms you can bet that they'll start several investigations and it will be interesting to see what they turn up.

There's corruption on both sides( Republicans and Democrats ). If they look closely enough at Bernanke and Geithner they're sure to find something.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:03 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Some people need to move on and get a life. We are not talking about Bush any more, or have you no memory! We cannot move on, if we cannot face reality, and Obama, is not by any means doing us a bang up job, as he himself promised us. No President's have seen to gotten so many free passes as Obama, and the things that comes out of his mouth, Please. I disagree with you, I voted for Bush, but when things were not going right, i did not sit back and make excuses as Obama's sheeple do. I would send letters and emails, about my feelings, did no good, but did them anyways. I don't make excuses for the sake of my party, when something is wrong, i admit it, and in my opinion Obama, was not experienced enough to handle this job. Not getting very good advice on our Economy, our Housing Crisis, our high Unemployment numbers, and Businesses shutting their door, businesses, afraid to invest, and the highest number under this administration of FORECLOSURES, SHORT SALES, AND REPOS EVER. NOT SO GOOD TO ME. He is a farce, that promised us the world, promised us a President for all people, no way in hek is he, promised us he would be fair and bi-partisian, my as- he is in no way in hek, and he said he would not spend spend spend, remember those words, well i do. This President only cares about a certain Race for their votes, and to me that is extremely sad, Wake up People before it is too late.We are going downhill and fast.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:18 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,767,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Some people need to move on and get a life. We are not talking about Bush any more, or have you no memory! We cannot move on, if we cannot face reality, and Obama, is not by any means doing us a bang up job, as he himself promised us. No President's have seen to gotten so many free passes as Obama, and the things that comes out of his mouth, Please. I disagree with you, I voted for Bush, but when things were not going right, i did not sit back and make excuses as Obama's sheeple do. I would send letters and emails, about my feelings, did no good, but did them anyways. I don't make excuses for the sake of my party, when something is wrong, i admit it, and in my opinion Obama, was not experienced enough to handle this job. Not getting very good advice on our Economy, our Housing Crisis, our high Unemployment numbers, and Businesses shutting their door, businesses, afraid to invest, and the highest number under this administration of FORECLOSURES, SHORT SALES, AND REPOS EVER. NOT SO GOOD TO ME. He is a farce, that promised us the world, promised us a President for all people, no way in hek is he, promised us he would be fair and bi-partisian, my as- he is in no way in hek, and he said he would not spend spend spend, remember those words, well i do. This President only cares about a certain Race for their votes, and to me that is extremely sad, Wake up People before it is too late.We are going downhill and fast.

Has the right wing been even remotely civil or respectful towards THEIR PRESIDENT at any one instance in his entire term? Nope. Do they still treat THEIR PRESIDENT like he's the opposing candidate as opposed to having been the president for 1 1/2 years now? Yup. Was there evidence that Barack Obama did not win the election fair and square? Nope. Was the right wing reduced to questioning his birth certificate (while trying to change the law to allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for president, of course) and his religion over his middle name? Yup. Does the right wing embrace camps that are openly racist and homophobic? Yup. And if you want to talk about forgetting about Bush, WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE ECONOMIC CRISIS?! Last time I checked, the recession started in 2007. Ant if you want to talk about free passes, Bush got the ultimate free pass... he got reelected. You can spin this as much as you want... This country is largely in the position its in right now because of the Bush Administration. If you want to pretend that the 8 years before Obama had absolutely nothing to do with the current state of affairs, that's on you.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:32 AM

516 posts, read 376,093 times
He is not accepted as our president any more than he acts like a president to ALL Americans. And your insults and name-calling of people who disagree, factually, with you says much more about you than anyone else.

Welcome to ignore.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:45 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,767,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC1 View Post
He is not accepted as our president any more than he acts like a president to ALL Americans. And your insults and name-calling of people who disagree, factually, with you says much more about you than anyone else.

Welcome to ignore.

Cite one instance of "name calling" and "insults" in the post above yours (which I'm assuming you're replying to). After that, cite one instance of the "factual disagreement" that I'm responding to with "insults and name calling". If you accomplish one of the two, I'll be impressed.

Old 10-27-2010, 02:33 AM

4,002 posts, read 3,907,435 times
Corruption comes into play when we look at the Congress .. Never in my life, have I seen our elected representatives act in such a way as they have over these past few years.

When I hear the word corrupt, the first thing that comes to mind is our Congress .. Obama? .. not so much .. he's much too naive and inexperienced .. so hooked entirely upon himself that I doubt very seriously that he even has time to think about being corrupt, much less actually being corrupt in deed or action.

Ronald Reagan said it best when he said;

Quote:
"I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandment's would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress." ~ Ronald Reagan
Obama may have had, or may not have had, some good ideas .. because as you see, even Reagan understood about just how badly the Congress of The United States of America can screw things up.

Obama doesn't get it .. and he won't get it until he understands that there are other people in this nation that think differently than he does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies