Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 10:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,315,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
I don't think she was inviting an attack.... she was attempting to make a point but not inviting an attack.

I think.... that you're on shaky ground defending this action. And yes, she has no responsibility for having being kicked around the head and shoulders. That was the responsibility of the people who kicked her. Geeeez... you are so partison that you can't see that?
I would say that you have never seen a good old fashioned stomping. That was a measured placing of the foot on the shoulder and some of the neck and not a stomping at all. The thing that really bothers me about this thread is that someone is using a really loose definition of stomping. To stomp you raise the foot in the air and bring it down with force and that did not happen there although I would have decked the crud who put his foot there.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:27 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,312,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMcElwee View Post
My family or friends don't violate the space of a candidate for office, my family friends don't beat tea party members senseless for giving out pamphlets (as your family and friends already have).

You object because someone behaving badly is "stopped". You never look at any wrongdoing on your side, just America's side. Soo typical in macro or micro. Blame America, blame the small government/large freedom crowd.

Face it, freedom-loving Americans, non-parasites, are taking America back, like it or not. We won't be stopped, we won't be deterred, and, like the Revolutionists, we will do whatever it takes to preserve the freedom they gained for themselves, this country and Americans. Get in the way, and you will be crushed, as were the Redcoats (prophetic she was wearing red, perhaps commie red).

Too much is at stake to worry about a few ruffled feathers or hurt feelings. Freedom, in the U.S., and across the globe is at stake. Your kind hates freedom, and loves government, your kind hates, success and prosperity, but be forewarned, we bear the legacy of the Minuteman in our veins. If you are a "Redcoat", well, you know the story. If you force the issue, their chapter of history will be written anew - with a keyboard, not a quill pen.
And this woman did any of that?
Teabaggers are mostly parasites living off of the government.
You need to learn a little bit about the US.
Education is a good thing; try it.

_______
"We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends"

Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
George W. Bush

Old 10-26-2010, 10:30 PM

379 posts, read 211,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I once saw a kid getting stomped on the head and thereabout and that woman was not stomped. He put his foot on her shoulder and got a little neck and maybe part of the bottom of her skull but as for stomping, NOPE.
My God, man. FOOT on neck and shoulder is NOT where feet belong! Got "a little neck"...........neck injuries are very painful, almost impossible to heal, and usually remain a lifelong problem for the receipient of a "foot on neck and part of the bottom of one's skull".......

The man who put is foot on her neck forcefully has already been charged with a legal offense.

Btw, I don't need to see one person stomping another person on the neck in order to "know what it looks like" thank you very much. I have a brain which tells me "Someone else's Foot on back of neck" is NOT A GOOD THING.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:33 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,482,181 times
Quote:
I once saw a kid getting stomped on the head and thereabout and that woman was not stomped. He put his foot on her shoulder and got a little neck and maybe part of the bottom of her skull but as for stomping, NOPE.
You don't seem overly bothered with a couple of men beating up on a woman.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:35 PM

379 posts, read 211,923 times
Quote:
I would say that you have never seen a good old fashioned stomping. That was a measured placing of the foot on the shoulder and some of the neck and not a stomping at all. The thing that really bothers me about this thread is that someone is using a really loose definition of stomping. To stomp you raise the foot in the air and bring it down with force and that did not happen there although I would have decked the crud who put his foot there.

It's not necessary to literally "STOMP" on someone's neck in order for that person to sustain a lifelong injury to that part of the body. However, the man "put HIS foot on her neck" so forcefully that you can she her body move around when he put is foot (wearing SHOES no less) on the back of her neck and upper left shoulderblade. I hope that woman sues the hell out of that guy for any short- or longterm injury to that part of her back/neck/shoulder!! Some people understand NOTHING but money!

"Good old fashioned stomping"????????????????????

What's "good" about stomping another human being?

Old 10-26-2010, 10:38 PM

38,651 posts, read 26,423,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
Some Rand Paul supporters pushed a female protester to the ground, one of them literally stomps on her head with his shoe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhjg2W7vlMc

The female protester was holding a sign that said "RepublicanCorp," which proves that most conservatives have zero sense of humor and no class.

Man up conservatives. Admit that these guys were wrong to do that to another American, especially a woman.

The disguise wearing woman who appeared to be charging at Rand Paul and possibly intending to attack the Republican candidate was restrained by the crowd and questioned by police before being released. She has filed an assault complaint against the tool who stepped on her head. Looks like the staged event has succeeded. Bravo MoveOn.org! Somewhere tonight George Soros is grinning from ear to ear. Dr Alyinsky would be so proud to see his sleazy deceptive tactics being used to deceive the simple.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:41 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,312,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Grab your pitchforks and torches and go reign him in. Tell the police department they aren't moving expeditiously and you want your populist justice!
Isn't the tactic of your side of the aisle?
Apparently we just saw a little bit of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie117 View Post
Oh please, if some Conservative activist attempted to rush a Democrat and was promptly restrained, you would be saying the same thing. As would I most likely.

You can stop the faux outrage.
Guns to a presidential appearance... looks like you lose.
Still trying to justify bad behavior.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:52 PM

38,651 posts, read 26,423,474 times
Default Full Video: Disguise Wearing MoveOn.org Lunatic Charges Rand Paul

Charge a congressional candidate anywhere in America while wearing a disguise the way this loon did and you'll be fortunate to not be shot by security.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSxYF...eature=related

This staged event is another fine example of liberal desperation. With no meaningful accomplishments to run on, a mountain of new debt along and double digit unemployment, liberals will do anything to deflect attention from their failures like Obamacare and a completely ineffective trillion dollar stimulus.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:54 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,326,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
The Tea Party is a marriage of ignorance, and anger, which ended in the assault of a WOMAN. I'm glad you condone this type of behavior Sunny, I guess that's the kind of America you like huh? Thugs beating up on women who want to express their opinion? Best we take her down and put our foot on her head before she dare voice her point of view.

These COWARDS attacked a woman for utilizing her freedom of speech. They took her to the ground and stomped on her head. I can't think of anything more anti American than that. They should be charged with assault and I hope she sues their sorry asses off too.

I guess we should be thankful nobody has ended up dead yet. Although with the Beck's of the world egging these morons on, it probably won't be much longer.
I do not believe in any violence from either side.
We do not know the entire story and what happened yet so we cannot judge it as of yet.
I do not like to see anyone of any party or group being hurt or attacked.
Lets wait and see the circumstances and charges if any come to anything before we make judgments.
But I believe we do agree, no one should be hurt or have violence going on in any matter on either side.
Now answer my question, did you condone the racist punk who stood in the streets of America yelling for people to hunt down and kill whites and white pregnant women?
For me, this is much more then someone getting shoved, this is an provoking an act to kill someone.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:59 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,443,068 times
Quote:
It doesn't matter where his foot was. Neck, shoulder...whatever, what he did was wrong.

If you were walking down the street and saw a woman on the ground, with a man standing over her and holding her down with his foot, would you just walk on by and let it slide?

I can't believe that some of you are condoning this. Violence against women is wrong. Doesn't matter what her politics are. No extenuating circumstances can justify it...and any real man knows it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies