Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 07:35 AM

2,362 posts, read 2,997,693 times

Advertisements

Some Rand Paul supporters pushed a female protester to the ground, one of them literally stomps on her head with his shoe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhjg2W7vlMc

The female protester was holding a sign that said "RepublicanCorp," which proves that most conservatives have zero sense of humor and no class.

Man up conservatives. Admit that these guys were wrong to do that to another American, especially a woman.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:38 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,249,644 times
Default Rand Paul supporters attack and stomp woman

Why have there not been any arrests?

The far right scream about the constitution and freedom of speech and God this and God that, but they attack someone with a sign from the opposition?

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_kentucky_senate_scuffle - broken link)

This article says, "puts his foot down on her". Watch the video and you'll see a woman getting her head stomped, and a woman being attacked by Rand Paul supporters. Teabaggers?

Rand Paul says this was "incredibly unfortunate" Incredibly unfortunate? That's all he says? How about an apology due to the fact that your lemmings are freaks?

I think Jack Conway just won this election!

Last edited by Ecovlke; 10-26-2010 at 08:08 AM..

Old 10-26-2010, 07:39 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
Can I assume he was arrested for assault and battery?

Old 10-26-2010, 07:39 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,595,461 times
no excuse for violence of course..just like the SEIU thug who punched that guy at the tea party rally..but we don't ever hear liberals condemning anything..unless it is conservative against liberal...2nd point..this seems to be taken out of context...anyone care to be honest and show all the events leading up to this??? Doe not make any sense that this thing just happened out of the blue...

Old 10-26-2010, 07:45 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times
A raving moveon lunatic in a wig charges up to a senator who might shake up things in Washington and people don't expect anyone to restrain her? Cut and dry, that is it. Mess with the bull, and ya get the horns.

Remember George Wallace?

Old 10-26-2010, 07:45 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,249,644 times
I haven't read of any arrests.

rand paul says, "incredibly unfortunate". ???? How about rand paul apologize for the behavior of his teabagger followers?

The woman was holding a sign!! A sign that wasn't a teabagger sign. The woman said she was trying to give paul a fake award. And she gets attacked and her head stomped on?

Old 10-26-2010, 07:48 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
A raving moveon lunatic in a wig charges up to a senator who might shake up things in Washington and people don't expect anyone to restrain her? Cut and dry, that is it. Mess with the bull, and ya get the horns.

Remember George Wallace?
So you condone such violence?
Really.
Don't you comment when it happens from the other side?

Or is IOKIYAR (It's OK if you're a Republican)?

Old 10-26-2010, 07:52 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So you condone such violence?
Not normally. You forgot to read the circumstances I pointed out.

Quote:
Really.
Yes, really.

Quote:
Don't you comment when it happens from the other side?
When did a tea partier charge a Dem candidate like this foaming at the mouth protestor did?

Quote:
Or is IOKIYAR (It's OK if you're a Republican)?
It's not ok for either.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:52 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,197,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
Some Rand Paul supporters pushed a female protester to the ground, one of them literally stomps on her head with his shoe.

The female protester was holding a sign that said "RepublicanCorp," which proves that most conservatives have zero sense of humor and no class.

Man up conservatives. Admit that these guys were wrong to do that to another American, especially a woman.
No, it proves these guys had no class.

If I point to Eric Rudolf who bombed abortion clinics, can I say this proves that most Christians are violent terrorist? If I hold up Osama Bin Laden, can I say that most Muslims are violent terrorist? If I find one boat full of eco terrorist harassing a Japanese whaling ship, can I then say, most tree huggers are terrorist?

This was a despicable act and I hope they end up in jail for it, but to say this proves "most" conservatives have no class is a joke, not to mention that most folks on the right wouldn't know an actual conservative if they were slapped in the face with one.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:54 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,410,771 times
To be fair, he didn't stomp on her head. His foot is clearly on her shoulder/back. And, although that was still something that shouldn't be done - the left has their own brigade of thugs - SEIU and the Black Panthers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies