Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 05:37 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times

Advertisements

Every time the elections come around I keep hearing from a friend of mine down in Kentucky that folks are getting their personal cars vandalized. Just because they have bumper stickers that say that they support a certain politician. And now we are seeing on the news that a liberal supporter was being attacked and their heads stomped on. Just shows how much of a man that retard was that did the head stomp. How simple minded, back woods and retarded are this fools that see the need to damage what isn't their just because you don't agree with them, or think like them.

It just goes to show how many people are simple minded when they see the need to go to this extreme. And I would bet that they would be the first to crying to the cops if someone saw the need to go back and completely destroy their cars and trucks. They're probably the same type of idiots that run around with white sheets on their simple minded heads and burn crosses in yards, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2010, 05:54 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,193,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Every time the elections come around I keep hearing from a friend of mine down in Kentucky that folks are getting their personal cars vandalized. Just because they have bumper stickers that say that they support a certain politician. And now we are seeing on the news that a liberal supporter was being attacked and their heads stomped on. Just shows how much of a man that retard was that did the head stomp. How simple minded, back woods and retarded are this fools that see the need to damage what isn't their just because you don't agree with them, or think like them.

It just goes to show how many people are simple minded when they see the need to go to this extreme. And I would bet that they would be the first to crying to the cops if someone saw the need to go back and completely destroy their cars and trucks. They're probably the same type of idiots that run around with white sheets on their simple minded heads and burn crosses in yards, too.
I wouldn't necessarily say people are stupid, perhaps emotionally driven or fear driven to do stupid things. After all, few things in nature are as dangerous as a scared animal.

Old 10-26-2010, 05:56 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
I would say group of people are stupid but individuals are smart!

Old 10-26-2010, 05:57 PM

45,393 posts, read 60,575,206 times
You know it happens from both sides. My vehicles suffered $10K in damages 8 years ago after I declared. This year it's been under $200, but there's a week to go. Four years ago it was a couple thousand. Keying, broken windows, slashed tires.

My insurance company has been fairly understanding.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:00 PM

948 posts, read 1,386,266 times
Consider that the easiest way to start a bar fight is disagree with drunk on politics, religion or women

Old 10-26-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
You know it happens from both sides. My vehicles suffered $10K in damages 8 years ago after I declared. This year it's been under $200, but there's a week to go. Four years ago it was a couple thousand. Keying, broken windows, slashed tires.

There seems to be a lot of cowards in the world these days. they don't have the guts to come to you face to face and one on one. Kinda like the "Pack" mentality.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:01 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Or when librals riot, and burn down the very city they live in.

How do you know your not one of the stupid ones in the first place? You got a gold star on your fore head or something?

Old 10-26-2010, 06:03 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,193,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post

Yikes! Guess I kind of fit in around here there because the general sense of folks in these hills is "Have a Republican steal my money or let a Democrat give it away". Not a lot of enthusiasm over national politics but when it comes time to vote for a sheriff or road commissioner, its like the circus came to town.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Or when librals riot, and burn down the very city they live in.

How do you know your not one of the stupid ones in the first place? You got a gold star on your fore head or something?
What city was that?

Old 10-26-2010, 06:33 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
You know I am always hearing this. But look at the housing people bought then used their equity to buy several new cars;paypoff credit debt evry few years and some sold two or more homes for huge profits. Now man have either walked away or they have homes maostly paid offf. Some got caught i the bust but many profited handsomely. Then we see many of thsoe same people called stupid doing the same thing as compaanies in hunkering down and saving. Sure there are some who acted gredily or stupidly but many more who made huge amounts in the bubble.Even with unemloyment at the present rate one has to remember that the vast majority are employed and doing fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies