Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should gay TSA agents be allowed to give same-gender pat-downs?
Yes, they should be allowed 49 45.79%
No, they should not 55 51.40%
Not sure 3 2.80%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 08:50 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Believe what you want to believe.

You obviously didn't look at the other two clips, the ABC interview with the head of an architects assn; and a bunch of Muslims who never heard of Osama Bin Laden before...and said he was made up by the CIA to use to brainwash Americans .....which has been highly effective on you all who are so desparate to believe the story, you won't even look at any evidence to the contrary like the other two clips.

Our government doesn't have a great track record when it comes to being honest with us. Why would 9/11 be any different? You gotta try to keep an open mind and do your own research sheeple unless you want to let yourself be brainwashed and be treated like a slave.

It is all about fear mongering and control. Wake UP!
Yeah, we never really landed on the moon, that was a set, Elvis isnt really dead, etc., ad nauseum.
I hope you have shares in Reynolds.
-shakes head-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2010, 08:52 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,551,670 times
I don't agree with the airport situation, at all. It's an over-reaction, like the war, that is costing Americans personal freedom and impeding the economy by obstructing the flow of travel.

The terrorists didn't target planes, they used them. They can also use a number of other venues, if decided. Will we accept a military state environment, next?

A better solution is to address the problems that are leading to the terrorist acts, and that isn't our means of travel.

Old 11-20-2010, 08:54 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
9 years after the fact, if anyone in the world says they never heard of bin ladin, they are either brain dead, or liars.

I don't care what someone photoshopped up to make a video of, since i saw the 2nd real air liner impact myself with my own eyes the instant it hit.

Anyone not believing this needs to go get their tinfoil hat.

Old 11-20-2010, 08:54 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Well 9-11 aside..I think the underwear bomber incident is suspect.
His father turned him in and he was on the No Fly list and he still got on a plane although not in the US. That incident is why we have naked scanners and groppers in US airports.

Old 11-20-2010, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
I don't agree with the airport situation, at all. It's an over-reaction, like the war, that is costing Americans personal freedom and impeding the economy by obstructing the flow of travel.

The terrorists didn't target planes, they used them. They can also use a number of other venues, if decided. Will we accept a military state environment, next?

A better solution is to address the problems that are leading to the terrorist acts, and that isn't our means of travel.

It is getting to look that way. To maintain the sheep security we are getting accustomed to what will be the street corned TSA strip search.
Little Brown Shirts in the military state as you say. Marshal Law as the way of life in America, where no one is free. Papers please.

The thing is many of these weak sheepole will like it!

Old 11-20-2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
It is getting to look that way. To maintain the sheep security we are getting accustomed to what will be the street corned TSA strip search.
Little Brown Shirts in the military state as you say. Marshal Law as the way of life in America, where no one is free. Papers please.

The thing is many of these weak sheepole will like it!
And the Patriot Act laid the groundwork.

I recall the opponents and how they were put down.
There's scary wording in that Patriot Act regarding the President and the military and Martial Law.

We can only hope that the fear and paranoia of terrorism doesn't push our government to do the wrong thing in the name of "safety and freedom".

The American people were once convinced that Japanese Americans couldn't be trusted and look what happened. It's NOT like we haven't been down this road before.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:11 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,459,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

There's scary wording in that Patriot Act regarding the President and the military and Martial Law.

We can only hope that the fear and paranoia of terrorism doesn't push our government to do the wrong thing in the name of "safety and freedom".

The American people were once convinced that Japanese Americans couldn't be trusted and look what happened. It's NOT like we haven't been down this road before.
No Kidding. Pres. Roosevelt used the Census which asked about race that year to round them up..these were American citizens mind you... and threw them in internment camps!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgmbOh9zJLY&feature=fvw

Old 11-20-2010, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

Sir you are 100% correct. That bothers me.

It bothers me that if the Fedral Government were in charge of grains of sand on the Sahara Desert there would be a shortage of sand.

That Patriot Act needs to go away. Janet needs to go away and so does Homeland Security. FEMA needs to go away too.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:40 AM

Franklin D. Roosevelt | The White House
Happy Texan read that link. You could replace Pres. Roosevelt with Obama other than a few dates.

Emilybh, Pres. Roosevelt was a Democrate after all.
It is said he knew Pearl was going to happen before it did too. Now I don't know about that, but he dammned well should have.

Some of the Japanese military were educated at Harvard before the war, and returned to Japan to fight the war.

Are you aware that the USA had only 3 aircraft carriers in the Pacific Theather, and a few submarines after Pearl? That sort of stretched the resourses just a little.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Sir you are 100% correct. That bothers me.

It bothers me that if the Fedral Government were in charge of grains of sand on the Sahara Desert there would be a shortage of sand.

That Patriot Act needs to go away. Janet needs to go away and so does Homeland Security. FEMA needs to go away too.
We have a globalist in the WH backed by Soros and the Trilateral Commission.

I think I would have preferred Bush and the Bilderbergss

The devil you know is better than the devil you don't.
Soros is an evil man and has connections to these naked scanners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies