Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2010, 09:53 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Seriously? How? Where? (do not include those working on her farce of a reality show/campaign ad)

Links please.....
Common sense. No links needed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2010, 09:53 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times
Sarah Palin has the Lord's guidance in everything she does, so that means she always does the right thing and it pleases god. Take a closer look whenever and wherever she speaks, notice that glorifying ray of light upon her coming directly from heaven.

Old 11-25-2010, 09:54 AM

968 posts, read 2,062,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Didn't obama quit the senate 4 years early?
Hi Alphamale, i accidentally gave you a rep intended for someone else. i suppose that you and i are on opposite ends, but my compliments to you anyway. Happy Thanksgiving.

Old 11-25-2010, 09:56 AM

4,183 posts, read 6,524,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
I failed to include one link in the primary post:
[SIZE=2]Not graduating with honors from Columbia College almost guarantees that Obama’s acceptance to the Harvard Law School was hinged on affirmative action. We also know that some prominent liberals were lobbying the school to gain Obama admittance. It’s no wonder Obama has refused to release any Harvard records as well; nor will he release his LSAT or SAT scores. Moreover, how Obama was elected to the presidency of the Harvard Law Review is also controversial. [/SIZE]
Is Obama Stupid and Lazy? | Western Journalism.com

This article covers the Obama intelligence/lack of quite thoroughly. The racial aspect of Obama's admittance to Harvard is not my idea,...but one that makes a lot of sense given his background.
You'd have to be obtuse to believe that Obama's life from his childhood to his youth to college to law school to now is a product of a long-running well hatched liberal-commie-Al Qaeda conspiracy to put one of their own in the White House. What's next? Are you going to post evidence of how his Marxist grandparents plotted to hook up their daughter with Barack Obama Sr and made sure he inseminated her correctly to produce a male offspring with enough charisma and intellect to hoodwink 52% of American voters to vote for him in 2008?

Old 11-25-2010, 10:00 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,749,338 times
Quote:
Seems that C-D posters love to slam Sarah Palin, since there are more threads about the Palins than about Obama (at this particular time). Apparently all the lefties attack Palin because she is connected to the common folks out there, and Obama is a "hip" celebrity type who has been touted for his "celebral" character and has been sold to the public by a media that dotes on Obama's every word,...that 'ol "tingle down my leg" phenomenon.

It goes against the liberal grain, but some in the media believe that Palin is smarter than Obama. Go figure!! Since there is little pre-"Dreams of My Father" writings by Obama, there is little basis for judging the depth of Obama's intelligence. There is a couple of poems that sound like they were written in a drug stupor,....one about gorillas and figs:
Under water grottos, caverns
Filled with apes
That eat figs.
Stepping on the figs
That the apes
Eat, they crunch.
The apes howl, bare
Their fangs, dance,
Tumble in the
Rushing water,
Musty, wet pelts
Glistening in the blue.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/18/us...s/18poems.html
Be honest, does that sound like the same person who wrote "Dreams", the person who couldn't produce on the first $125K book advance? Does it sound like the same man who garnered a 7 figure deal to write "Audacity",....or was that just a campaign contribution disguised as a book deal?
I don't think his poems are that bad, they are interesting. And he was just 20 when they were published. Could Palin even write a poem at her current age? Maybe something like:

From my window I see Russia,
oh wait, maybe it's Prussia.
Who cares, I'm a maverick,
and commies make me sick ^^

Old 11-25-2010, 10:07 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,076,143 times
Bush, Obama , Palin, all are just about equal in the cerebral department. I think Bush probably read people a little better, Obama was the hipper of them, Palin probably connected on a personal level better than the other two.
None stand out as very intelligent or charismatic although Obama was hyped to be. Palin is more folksy and never had the protection the other two were surrounded by. We probably know the real Palin more than the other two.
Two made President so certainly Palin could become one as well, nothing really makes her any less qualified than the other two.

Old 11-25-2010, 10:07 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
I failed to include one link in the primary post:
[SIZE=2]Not graduating with honors from Columbia College almost guarantees that Obama’s acceptance to the Harvard Law School was hinged on affirmative action. We also know that some prominent liberals were lobbying the school to gain Obama admittance. It’s no wonder Obama has refused to release any Harvard records as well; nor will he release his LSAT or SAT scores. Moreover, how Obama was elected to the presidency of the Harvard Law Review is also controversial. [/SIZE]
Is Obama Stupid and Lazy? | Western Journalism.com

This article covers the Obama intelligence/lack of quite thoroughly. The racial aspect of Obama's admittance to Harvard is not my idea,...but one that makes a lot of sense given his background.
Supposition. No proof, sorry Charley.

Old 11-25-2010, 10:12 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramirez2012 View Post
Stepping down from governor to star in a reality TV series. Yeah, she's really intelligent.
Isn't that funny? She steps down from the Governorship of a state she says she loves then thinks her anti Government rhetoric is going to solve "issues" whatever those maybe in her LA LA fantasy Alaska world!

Obama is an adult whereas Palin thinks quitting her job and having a reality TV show makes her more "American"!

Sorry Sarah but real life isn't your vision of MTV's "Real World"

Old 11-25-2010, 10:29 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
You'd have to be obtuse to believe that Obama's life from his childhood to his youth to college to law school to now is a product of a long-running well hatched liberal-commie-Al Qaeda conspiracy to put one of their own in the White House. What's next? Are you going to post evidence of how his Marxist grandparents plotted to hook up their daughter with Barack Obama Sr and made sure he inseminated her correctly to produce a male offspring with enough charisma and intellect to hoodwink 52% of American voters to vote for him in 2008?
No one mentioned a "conspiracy",...except you. Maybe you're not old enough to have witnessed the affirmative action mandates that fast-tracked minorities simply to meet quotas. Many of us saw promotions and admittance due to nothing but color. But, I digress,.....that was long ago, during the time Obama was winging his way from Occidental to Columbia, to Harvard with seemingly nothing BUT the color of his skin opening doors for him (see the whole article linked,...if you dare).

Surely if his grades and academic accomplishments were the basis for his admittance, then they would be public for all to see. Instead they are hidden from public view. Reckon why?

Old 11-25-2010, 10:31 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Supposition. No proof, sorry Charley.
Well now katina,....show us Obama's grades from Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard as evidence of Obama's intellectual prowess.

Sorry Charlie,....no cigar to you either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies