Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2010, 03:08 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
+1 for you.

You have been the only one to get this.

Restraint was in order since she charged the vehicle under a disguise.

There was no intent to my believing to harm her.

The judge or jury will decide this.

I might be wrong but something tells me this case might not even get that far. Something fishy about the delay. What are they looking at to have the delay? Anyone know?
Yes, what I bolded is what the judge or jury will decide.

From what I've seen and read, I think that restraint might have been in order. But it also seems that unecessary violence may have been a factor as well. And that is what the guy is being charged with, so they need to determine if that were indeed the case.

4th degree assault is a misdemeanor; it's something that DA's don't typically back down from or plea out. The DA's job isn't to be fair, his/her job is to get convictions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2010, 03:09 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Google is your best friend.
Google can't find it, not for you or me either...I can only assume that it must be something you heard from Glenn Beck or others of his ilk. Considering your foot slipped statement, I have to conclude that her convictions for "domestic terrorism" are lies.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,919,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
There is no constitutional protection. Not even the Supreme Court says you are entitlted to protection, even if the police are present.

Court Says No Protection Required

The flaw in your argument is that cant discuss revoking something that doesnt exist in the first place..

What in the world are you talking about? What does any of that have to do with the rights granted and protected by the 1st Amendment. I think you are more than just a little confused.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
+1 for you.

You have been the only one to get this.

Restraint was in order since she charged the vehicle under a disguise.

There was no intent to my believing to harm her.

The judge or jury will decide this.

I might be wrong but something tells me this case might not even get that far. Something fishy about the delay. What are they looking at to have the delay? Anyone know?
The case is delayed because the DA is considering additional charges against Profitt.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:15 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
I'm seeing a lot of people defending this woman with regard to her eco-terror background with statements like, "she's innocent until proven guilty," and "she was only charged and hasn't been convicted [yet]".

Yet those very same people have already reached the conclusion that the accused in the case at hand is guilty.

I don't think I've ever seen a more obvious and transparent demonstration of hypocrisy in my several years here. What an amazing thread this is.

Carry on...

Old 12-09-2010, 03:19 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I'm seeing a lot of people defending this woman with regard to her eco-terror background with statements like, "she's innocent until proven guilty," and "she was only charged and hasn't been convicted [yet]".

Yet those very same people have already reached the conclusion that the accused in the case at hand is guilty.

I don't think I've ever seen a more obvious and transparent demonstration of hypocrisy in my several years here. What an amazing thread this is.

Carry on...

I was saying this pages back.

On one hand he is already guilty and on the other they defend her criminal background.

Amazing.

Typical left winger hypocrisy to protect a known terrorist but believe someone else who "might have" committed a 4th degree misdemeanor is a hard core criminal.

Which one is worse? The record speaks for itself.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:21 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Tim Profitt, the Rand Paul tea party associate that made headlines stomping the head of a pinned down young girl has his day in court, Pleads not guilty

Tim Profitt, Alleged 'Rand Paul Stomper,' Due In Court

Cowards are never guilty. In their opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post

Carry on...
I think the video makes it obvious that the man is guilty.

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times
I'm not defending her, merely stating that according to the law, her background cannot be deemed by a judge or a jury as due cause for Proffit having a free pass if he indeed did use uneccessary force in attempting to restrain her.

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Either way it goes she has been exposed as a PAID Soros left winger anti American trouble maker.

Guess we need to keep any eye on these types of people who have domestic terrorist charges on their record.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies