Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2010, 06:00 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,169,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
If that was my sister that tea partier would be with Jesus.
How'bout that. Keep pushing TP see what you get someday. We want sit back and beg you to stop forever.
Just an observation.

If she had not been there, and had she not charged the car, we would not be having this conversation. Had it not been for her own actions, this whole incident would not have happened.

Sometimes we make our own problems. I am not defending the actions that resulted, I am just stating that they would not have taken place of not but for her actions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2010, 06:03 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
If that was my sister that tea partier would be with Jesus.
How'bout that. Keep pushing TP see what you get someday. We want sit back and beg you to stop forever.
You would KILL someone for that? Get help.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:16 PM

33,553 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I do not think anyone said she was "convicted" of a felony.

It has been mentioned that she does have a record and was charged with domestic terrorism.

Not very honest are you?

Your words (lies) below ...Being found guilty in your world doesn't amount to a conviction?

Quote:
Look up her history, she has been found guilty on several counts of assault among other things.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:20 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,533,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You would KILL someone for that? Get help.
We want be persecuted again. Not by another f%^T&^& racist group.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:24 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,533,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Just an observation.

If she had not been there, and had she not charged the car, we would not be having this conversation. Had it not been for her own actions, this whole incident would not have happened.

Sometimes we make our own problems. I am not defending the actions that resulted, I am just stating that they would not have taken place of not but for her actions.
Maybe in punk-ville a tea partier can just stomp on your sisters head but here he can carry some lead. You right wingers should love that or is it just your own violence that you love.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:28 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,169,562 times
Default are you serious?

Quote:
Maybe in punk-ville a tea partier can just stomp on your sisters head but here he can carry some lead. You right wingers should love that or is it just your own violence that you love.
Did you even read and comprehend what I wrote? Obviously not. I did not even once defend his actions, and in fact stated so, I simply said but for her OWN actions, this conversation would not be taking placed.

Rabies shot maybe???

Old 12-09-2010, 06:36 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,355,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Just an observation.

!00% correct, excellent post

Old 12-09-2010, 06:48 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,787,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
that is a slightly different situation: yes, what he did was in very poor taste to put it mildly, her background however, speaks for itself.

Nita
Does it now? She has a history of violence? I see no evidence of that, but I do see evidence of that being planted in the minds of RW. The day you're arrested you should fear being judged by your standard of reason. You'd be in prison permanently for littering because someone trumped it up to be the root of all sin.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:49 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,312,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Not very honest are you?

Your words (lies) below ...Being found guilty in your world doesn't amount to a conviction?

As your words have said, the video and pictures speak for themselves.

Roping yourself to a building to cause chaos, climbing the side of a ship and painting it with hateful comments should be enough to consider her guilty right?

As you said, the video speaks for itself.

She is on a list as a domestic terrorist.

Only a guilty party gets put on that list dont ya think?

Or in your eyes she is an angel who has never been in trouble before.

I would consider her a trouble making tree hugging psycho myself.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:54 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,312,478 times
Quote:

Actually since he is now a congressmen elect he would have protections and if she were to try to attack him again the results would be a lot more then someone holding her down.

Attacking an elected official is a crime. But you go ahead and protect her all you want.

What was her motive for wearing a wig as a disguise herself?
Was she afraid she would get noticed in the crowd from her previous history of trouble making?

This lady needs to be in a psycho ward to protect our elected officials and good citizens from her violent ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies