Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a new investigation or not?
I do - too many unanswered questions 62 31.79%
I don't - all has been answered 123 63.08%
I don't know or I'm not sure 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 12:16 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,043,720 times

Advertisements

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/PotOGold...rdowntown1.jpg

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/PotOGold...rdowntown2.jpg

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/PotOGold/rushhrdowntown4.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2011, 01:48 PM

15,119 posts, read 8,668,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
yes we have looked at YOU FAKE youtube boobtube doctoring...sorry but you are the fake here

just because some TWOOFER posted doctored video's to FORWARD HIS AGENDA, doesnt mean the rest of us didnt see the thing live

I was in the cuty that day..I saw it live..not memorex
I'll show you fake ... nonsense ... ridiculous ... absurd ... totally lacking credibility ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMelm...eature=related

"I saw the plane at eye level ... getting ... bigger, bigger, bigger ... and then I dove under my desk" ...... BOOM ... CRASH ....

Stanley survives ..... nothing else in that building survives ... but Stanley has a 757 park next to his desk and he survives? And this is the Discovery Channel ..... not "twoofer" videos!!!!

So you call "conspiracy theorists" crazy ? Really? You believe that steaming mountain of bovine excrement? hahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't call anyone else crazy .... when people like you buy this type of TRIPE ... you lose your ability to call ANYONE crazy.

Old 01-30-2011, 01:54 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,103,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Yes REALLY ..... if the plane is fake .... then the parts are planted evidence ... there is no other explanation since I'm sure most people would agree that it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that composite Computer Graphic Images would have parts that fall off and land in the street.
QED... the videos are not fake.

Old 01-30-2011, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
How can you say there is 0% evidence of 'no-plane'? Have you looked at the MSM videos that have been carefully examined, compared, and found to be faked?
Yes.

They are not faked.

Old 01-30-2011, 01:58 PM

24,517 posts, read 33,362,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Yep. I'm sure their explanation for this is going to be that the government spiked the local NYC water supply and thus everyone in the city was simply hallucinating but didn't actually see any of what "happened" on 9/11.
And what is scary is that some people would actually believe such a conspiracy, especially a certain poster in this thread.

Old 01-30-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Another example of the Truther inability to reason beyond their confirmation bias.

It is actually easier for two different people responding to a blog at the same to appear "amazingly fast" than it is for one person with a sock puppet.

Ah... but never mind. That makes sense and is therefore beyond your capacity to consider.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Old 01-30-2011, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Don't you realize... what you saw were "imaginary" airplanes. They were not really there.
It is just as reasonable to assert that the Twin Towers never existed either.

So, let's point out the genuine phenomenon we have witnessed as at least two Truthers on this thread have arguably crossed the line from deluded to insane.

It is ultimately an acknowledgment by them that all their previous arguments have failed. It is the formal recognition that all the compelling evidence proves them wrong.

How does one deal with that circumstance... i.e. where all of the evidence is against you?

By crossing the line into complete unreason and declaring all the evidence fake.

I'm content with that. It puts the capstone on this thread as a comprehensive demonstration of the idiocy of the Truther movement.

Old 01-30-2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Me thinks thou doth protest too much.
Methinks that you have surrendered completely to your inability to argue evidence.

Old 01-30-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Methinks that you have surrendered completely to your inability to argue evidence.
Tell me ... what do you make of "Stanley" the close up eye witness, with the 757 Jet proof desk?

Somebody ought to find out who manufactured that desk, and have them build buildings .... bwuhahahahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60

Old 01-30-2011, 02:26 PM

24,517 posts, read 33,362,850 times
Quote:
It is just as reasonable to assert that the Twin Towers never existed either.

So, let's point out the genuine phenomenon we have witnessed as at least two Truthers on this thread have arguably crossed the line from deluded to insane.

It is ultimately an acknowledgment by them that all their previous arguments have failed. It is the formal recognition that all the compelling evidence proves them wrong.
Yes, the fact that thousands of people saw airplanes crash into the Twin Towers invalidates the "no plane" theory. Not to mention the fact that all the passengers on the planes are not among the living.

Quote:
How does one deal with that circumstance... i.e. where all of the evidence is against you?

By crossing the line into complete unreason and declaring all the evidence fake.
Many people do not live in the real world! They are in their own little world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies