Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2011, 10:04 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,314,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I'm sorry, what's the NJ NFL team record this season?
Which team: the homeless Jets or the Giants who refuse to use NJ in their team title even though they play there?

Shooting fish in a barrel (pun intended)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2011, 10:06 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,783,879 times
Quote:
I'm sorry, what's the NJ NFL team record this season?
The teams that play in East Rutherford NJ? Well the Giants were 10-6 and the Jets are still playing. Thanks for asking.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Which team: the homeless Jets or the Giants who refuse to use NJ in their team title even though they play there?

Shooting fish in a barrel (pun intended)
Wow you have been gone a while. The Stadium is called the New Meadowlands stadium, located in E. Rutherford NJ. I don't care what they call themselves so long as I can take the train form Hoboken and park my behind in my seat in under a half hour and not leave the state.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:09 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,867,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
The teams that play in East Rutherford NJ? Well the Giants were 10-6 and the Jets are still playing. Thanks for asking.
There's a whole list of NFL teams that play in East Rutherford NJ, it's too bad none of them are stupid enough to claim NJ as their home state which is a lot like the people who live in NJ actually.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Wow you have been gone a while. The Stadium is called the New Meadowlands stadium, located in E. Rutherford NJ. I don't care what they call themselves so long as I can take the train form Hoboken and park my behind in my seat in under a half hour and not leave the state.
I'm sure the residents of NY appreciate your feelings towards their teams, that's cute.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:12 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,983,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
^ this

All good things are trashed by New Jersians. I began dropping my annoying Philly/NYC accent the moment I crossed the NC state line. I truly wish I was raised elsewhere. Fortunately, Wake County is mostly invaded by rural New Yorkers who are at least marginally less annoying than Jersians. As we can see, Jersians like to stick their noses in others' business and spread their retarded progressive gun laws throughout the country.

"Jersey Shore" is TRUTH about my former stomping grounds.
All this is true. Crime in the Poconos is going up thanks to the influx of people from northeast Jersey and New Yorkers between Westchester and Suffolk Counties. They come into PA and complain that we're all backwoods scared people who, in the words of Dear Leader, cling to our guns and religion. It's people like shorebaby and ozzie who move in and allow morons like Ed Rendell to be elected governor of this fine Commonwealth. Now the same is happening where I live in south-central PA where you have liberals from central Maryland moving to York because the cost of living is out of control 20 miles south of where I live, again due to Democrat policies. Is it any wonder that PA has the lowest cost of living in the Northeast and is the most conservative state in the Northeast? And we have the highest quality of life, which is why people from Maryland, New Jersey, and New York move here, and then they ruin everything. Course not everyone does, you didn't. But unfortunately for every one of you, there's 100 bad eggs coming from those states

Old 01-20-2011, 10:13 PM

Quote:
There's a whole list of NFL teams that play in East Rutherford NJ, it's too bad none of them are stupid enough to claim NJ as their home state which is a lot like the people who live in NJ actually.

Like I said as long as they play in my state, and I can get to my seats nice and fast I don't care. You know, people who are from states that have nothing going on care about that kind of thing. But New Jersey is the greatest state in the union we know it and don't care about that kind of thing.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:15 PM

Quote:
I'm sure the residents of NY appreciate your feelings towards their teams, that's cute.

Nah, they are our (NJ/NY) teams, I can understand how that kind of thing is important when your from Texas. But when your from a state wth a little sophistication, it isn't so important.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Like I said as long as they play in my state, and I can get to my seats nice and fast I don't care. You know, people who are from states that have nothing going on care about that kind of thing. But New Jersey is the greatest state in the union we know it and don't care about that kind of thing.
LOL Now THAT was funny!

Old 01-20-2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
All this is true. Crime in the Poconos is going up thanks to the influx of people from northeast Jersey and New Yorkers between Westchester and Suffolk Counties. They come into PA and complain that we're all backwoods scared people who, in the words of Dear Leader, cling to our guns and religion. It's people like shorebaby and ozzie who move in and allow morons like Ed Rendell to be elected governor of this fine Commonwealth. Now the same is happening where I live in south-central PA where you have liberals from central Maryland moving to York because the cost of living is out of control 20 miles south of where I live, again due to Democrat policies. Is it any wonder that PA has the lowest cost of living in the Northeast and is the most conservative state in the Northeast? And we have the highest quality of life, which is why people from Maryland, New Jersey, and New York move here, and then they ruin everything. Course not everyone does, you didn't. But unfortunately for every one of you, there's 100 bad eggs coming from those states

I looked to buy a vacation home there but the Deliverance vibe turned me off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies