Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 05:52 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,962,984 times

Advertisements

He should not have made the comment and an apology was in order, besides he was wrong in his statement, ewwww.
Casper

Last edited by Casper in Dallas; 01-28-2011 at 06:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2011, 05:53 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,594,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
She should not have made the comment and an apology was in order, besides she was wrong in her statement, ewwww.
Casper
ummm......Tracy Morgan is a HE

Old 01-28-2011, 05:59 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,534,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
ha ha too funny!! He's obviously very popular. I guess he is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. Then he will drift off where he belongs with all the other losers. He is crass and uncuth.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:03 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,594,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
ha ha too funny? He's obviously very popular. I guess he is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. Then he will drift off where he belongs with all the other losers. He is crass and uncuth.
True that!

Old 01-28-2011, 06:13 AM

12,965 posts, read 13,698,800 times
He’s a comic, and a pretty good one, people laughed, that means he did what he is supposed to do, I’ve heard Eddie Murphy make crude jokes about Mike Tyson and Jackie Gleason and I don’t want to educate any one about Redd Fox or Richard Pryor.

Anyone incensed about a comic’s crude remark about their beloved Political Idols should get out of the fray. I thought conservatives would have much thicker skin after what their commentators used to say about Hilary Clinton.
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

Old 01-28-2011, 06:16 AM

2,125 posts, read 1,942,069 times
lmao, is this thread serious? Comedian Tracy Morgan makes a lewd joke and million clowns rush out to decry the general lack of civility on the Left? It's not a political attack, and as far as I know, Tracy Morgan is not a very politically vocal individual.

Just a bunch of hyper-sensitive right-wingers looking for something to get their blood up, as usual. Limbaugh and Coulter are satirical geniuses who just enjoy getting a rise out of the left, but network actor Tracy Morgan is an evil master of leftist propaganda because he says Palin is good to jerk it to (she's not) during Inside the NBA.

l o l

Old 01-28-2011, 06:19 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,534,685 times
So the radical left is A-OK with Tracy Morgan's crude crass comments and denigration of women.
Not surprised at some of the comments and apologists coming out.

But my, oh my, where is that pesky National Organization For Women when the attack is directed at a conservative? So telling. . .

Old 01-28-2011, 06:20 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,826,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
lmao, is this thread serious? Comedian Tracy Morgan makes a lewd joke and million clowns rush out to decry the general lack of civility on the Left? It's not a political attack, and as far as I know, Tracy Morgan is not a very politically vocal individual.

Just a bunch of hyper-sensitive right-wingers looking for something to get their blood up, as usual. Limbaugh and Coulter are satirical geniuses who just enjoy getting a rise out of the left, but network actor Tracy Morgan is an evil master of leftist propaganda because he says Palin is good to jerk it to (she's not) during Inside the NBA.

l o l
They are desperate to find any tiny crumb of material they can to slam the left over Palin, but all it does is makes themselves look worse. Honestly I encourage them to keep it coming. There has been no greater gift the right has ever given to the left than Palin.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:25 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,362,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post

Thanks for pointing that out. I had no idea who or what he is.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:27 AM

2,125 posts, read 1,942,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
So the radical left is A-OK with Tracy Morgan's crude crass comments and denigration of women.
Not surprised at some of the comments and apologists coming out.

But my, oh my, where is that pesky National Organization For Women when the attack is directed at a conservative? So telling. . .
If you can find another thread complaining about a comedian making a joke about women, please find it, I'd love to check out who is posting in it.

By the way, no one on "the radical left" cares about Tracy Morgan, it's just humorous to watch you all try to spin this into a left vs. right thing. You seem really clueless. This is a dumb comedian saying a silly thing. He's not a political pundit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies