Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 04:19 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times

Advertisements

They are ALL nuts on the left. Bat crazy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2011, 04:31 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,825,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
Moore ran out of everything worth having decades ago, including sanity.
Yet the mainstream press treat him like he is some one with credibility........msnbc treats him like a Hero!

Old 03-02-2011, 04:31 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
Okay, so we all are aware how Hollywood and such are extremely, overwhelmingly Liberal. Part of the whole liberal thing is bashing those with lots of money, which, coincidentally, most in Hollywood have in common with. Yet why is it they arent giving all their money away? Why do they live so lavishly? Numerous huge houses, gigantic mansions for 2 people. Numerous cars/jets (ie ginormous carbon foot print), etc etc etc. You get my point.

If they are so liberal, Moore included, then give most of your wealth away! Take less money to make it more affordable for the poor and others to see your crappy movies and listen to your garbage music! I am sick of celebrities and Hollywood, especially the liberal ones. They preach and preach and preach liberalism in one way or another, yet they do NOTHING to live up to their own BS.

Moore is an anti-American hypocrite. The guy needs to move to Cuba since he had such glowing things to say about Cuba, and not our own country. Get your fat ass out of here then. Maybe the rest of them can drop you off in Cuba while they go down to Venezuela.

Old 03-02-2011, 04:45 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,530,699 times
Moore is a bitter angry psycho. I hold Mikey and Keith Olbermann in about the same regard.

Old 03-02-2011, 04:51 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,621,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
He doesn't even take himself seriously.

His defenders will believe everything he says.

I say, "you first, fat ass!"

I GUARANTEE that he, like ALL other hypocritical wealthy, elitist lefties, has a crew of accountants, telling him how to pay fewer dollars in taxes.

Moore reminds me some of the lib actors that tell us about wastefulness and we should buy a green car..while they are flying on private planes and buying big houses next to the CA cliff. ****Cough Cough***Al Gore ***Cough cough Leonardo DiCaprio...cough

Old 03-02-2011, 04:52 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,825,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Moore is a bitter angry psycho. I hold Mikey and Keith Olbermann in about the same regard.
Definitly.....I don't think the other 2 guys from msnbc Larry and Rachel are far behind.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:16 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Michael Moore is a lot smarter than he is being credited for thus far in this thread. But he is overzealous and unrealistic in his approach....and that, in addition to his embracing every left fringe extremist idea imaginable, is why few take him seriously.

He is spot on about the damage the uber-rich are doing to this once great nation.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:21 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Uh, yeah. This guy's one of the little people. He's neither, financially or in poundage.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:27 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Michael Moore is a lot smarter than he is being credited for thus far in this thread. But he is overzealous and unrealistic in his approach....and that, in addition to his embracing every left fringe extremist idea imaginable, is why few take him seriously.

My issue is not with his intelligence. I have no idea if he is dumb or smart.

My issue is that he is a lying hypocrite. It's well document how he lies. And how hypocritical he is.

Like Al Gore (don't touch my $30,000 electric bill).

Old 03-02-2011, 05:31 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Oh so if you favor raising taxes you shouldn't take advantage of legal tax breaks?

The reasoning of a 3rd grader.....LOL

Let's just continue with that shall we?

If I want to have cleaner air standards ...I shouldn't never drive a car.

If I want more government funds for the poor....I should disown all material things.

No poor boy...it doesn't work like that. You can argue for higher taxes on the rich and not be hypocritical in the least in not paying more than you should in taxes.
No.

You should stand by your convictions.

If you are one who speaks out against adultery, you best stay faithful.

If you are the leading voice in the world about carbon emissions, you best not fly around in a private jet.

If you speak about taxing wealthy people to fund the poor, you best put YOUR money where it counts.

But you're saying that the elitist left, who speak out against low taxes, will not put their money up unless they are forced to?

You are barking up the wrong tree, son.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies