Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 01:49 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Thank you for stating the obvious because if Hillary had 1 ounce of proof that Obama was not born in the US she would have crucified him with the evidence!
Her camp started the whole thing! Man, why is the left so damn clueless?!?!?!?!

Old 04-07-2011, 01:50 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Those news paper articles were aslo posted online, those could have been fabricated as well. State officials could be paid off to say and do whatever you want them to. None of that proves a damn thing.
they are available on micro-film ( in consisitency with the rest of the newspaper ) in multiple libraries across the country including the library of congress.

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
I can think of one Dem who is secretly applauding this: Hillary Clinton. If it were discovered, before the Dem convention in the summer of 2012, that Obama is not eligible to serve, she would lock up the Dem presidental nomination (and likely win the election).
Clinton - I doubt it. She's a hawk, and as sincere as a
rattlesnake.

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
Proof? When did they state that?
Mythbusting the Honolulu Newspaper Birth Announcement | The Washington Independent

Quote:
Parents and relatives don’t, and didn’t, get to place birth announcements in the Honolulu Advertiser or the Honolulu Star-Bulletin. As a Star-Bulletin employee explained to WorldNetDaily, the editors “print what we receive from the Department of Health Vital Statistics System,” and did so in 1961. And the Advertiser worked the same way.
That's when they stated that.

Quote:
Those news paper articles were aslo posted online, those could have been fabricated as well. State officials could be paid off to say and do whatever you want them to. None of that proves a damn thing.
Now you're just sounding paranoid. Microfiche was 1961 was tampered with? Honolulu Advertiser and Star-Bulletin archives from the time are available in many large libraries throughout the country.

Again, everything you're saying is could've, could've, could've. Nothing here makes any allegation of fact. And unless you can prove that multiple Republican state officials were paid off, that microfiche from 1961 was tampered with, then yes, Obama's birth certificate alone is proof; statements from Republican officials alone were proof; even the birth announcements were proof because there is absolutely no credible evidence to suggest that Obama was born anywhere other than Honolulu.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:51 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,909,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Thank you for stating the obvious because if Hillary had 1 ounce of proof that Obama was not born in the US she would have crucified him with the evidence!
Yeah, and who can forget that famous line Hillary said: "Obama's not a Muslim, as far as we know." LOL

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Ummmm. Hilary's camp started the whole birther thing!
You mean Phil Berg right?

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
No, you didn't need your original you needed a state certified copy, and PA gives out the original. Different states have different documents. Some states give you an option other states do not. I put a link to the Hawaii application for a birth certificate and you do not get an option of long or short, you get what they send you which is a state certified copy. Its the same here in NY, I needed another copy of my birth certificate in 09 so I ordered a new one, didn't get an option for a long form, just got the state certified copy.
My PA birth certificate, issued in 1965 for a birth in 1949, is a short form. I just googled ordering a PA birth certificate, and look what I found:

Birth Certificates

"This service is not available for the following requests:

Birth occurred in another country and registered in Pennsylvania."

Only in Hawaii, eh?

Note: There was no option to select long or short form.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the birth announcements have been authenticated. When I worked in labor and delivery in the early 70s, the newspapers would call the L&D desk, and we would read the list of births off to them. I know that is not how it's done these days.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:56 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Ummmm. Hilary's camp started the whole birther thing!
phil berg, who is often credited with being the first birther, was a supporter of hillary but had nothing to do with her campaign.

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Mythbusting the Honolulu Newspaper Birth Announcement | The Washington Independent

That's when they stated that.

Now you're just sounding paranoid. Microfiche was 1961 was tampered with? Honolulu Advertiser and Star-Bulletin archives from the time are available in many large libraries throughout the country.

Again, everything you're saying is could've, could've, could've. Nothing here makes any allegation of fact. And unless you can prove that multiple Republican state officials were paid off, that microfiche from 1961 was tampered with, then yes, Obama's birth certificate alone is proof; statements from Republican officials alone were proof; even the birth announcements were proof because there is absolutely no credible evidence to suggest that Obama was born anywhere other than Honolulu.
You're funny. Nobody actually SAW the PHYSICAL documents. NOBODY but people that CLAIM they did. Once a microfiche documents are scanned into a computer, they can be altered.

Of course I'm stating what if's because they are all possibilities. There are NO hard facts at all about any of this stuff. All we have seen are electronic (digital) copies of documents that very well could have been made up or altered. People can and DO get paid off to do underhanded things regardless of what letter is by their name. Until someone actually pulls out the microfiche and the BC and it is PHYSICALLY observed and known to be true nothing will ever be proven.

1,637 posts, read 1,909,231 times
BTW, from what I've read, Trump is not necessarily investigating if Obama was born in the US, but may be investigating if Obama had any issues with SSN or other tax problems (relinked from another post)...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies