Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 04:35 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

The man has no clue! When a person asked about high gas prices, this was his answer; "trade in your car"...does he really think that will save you money?

He has no clue that most times you first loose money and in the end it will take a long time to get that back...similar when you buy a hibrid...

Calculate how long it will take with the higher price to buy that car, to get really a break and start saving on gas....that takes years!

I say; "Trade in this president!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2011, 05:01 AM

4,085 posts, read 4,341,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
You read my mind.

Old 04-08-2011, 05:09 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,591,784 times
[quote=bentlebee;18637106]The man has no clue! When a person asked about high gas prices, this was his answer; "trade in your car"...does he really think that will save you money?

He has no clue that most times you first loose money and in the end it will take a long time to get that back...similar when you buy a hibrid...

Calculate how long it will take with the higher price to buy that car, to get really a break and start saving on gas....that takes years!

I say; "Trade in this president!"[/quote]

This!!

Old 04-08-2011, 05:22 AM

27,159 posts, read 15,334,701 times
I say; "Trade in this president!" No time to wait for one of those "Push, Pull, or Drag Trade In Specials".

Maximum loss is in keeping him.
Maintaining him is a drain on everyone's wallet.

Old 04-08-2011, 05:23 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times
What a arrogant piece of garbage.

Of course, this is what he WANTS - high gas prices so that people will move to his favorite tin can electric car.

Truly amazing. What's even more amazing is the MSM's reaction to such a statement.

Old 04-08-2011, 05:42 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,293,964 times
The three stooges (Obama, Bernanke, Geithner) are certainly keen on making more people debt slaves.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:15 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,517,884 times
Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama was "selected" to do one job - finish wrecking America and create as much chaos as he could. He does not care what happens to us and he individually has NO power. He is but a servant a employee doing the will of those who really are the boss. This is not a R vs D issue even though we have been conditioned to play that game. Trade Obama - for what another stooge of the Globalists? We have not had a real choice in decades.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:35 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,395,454 times
Default These micro-criticisms are pointless

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The man has no clue! When a person asked about high gas prices, this was his answer; "trade in your car"...does he really think that will save you money?

I find this to be an absurd criticism of a man who is successfully digging this country out of the huge hole created by Bush and the GOP over 8 years. I really thought you had more on the ball than this. Jesus Christ, man.

He's right about trading in the car. It's an option and a good one too.

This president is doing an excellent job at the helm...and don't you forget it.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:39 AM

4,301 posts, read 4,411,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
I find this to be an absurd criticism of a man who is successfully digging this country out of the huge hole created by Bush and the GOP over 8 years. I really thought you had more on the ball than this. Jesus Christ, man.

He's right about trading in the car. It's an option and a good one too.

This president is doing an excellent job at the helm...and don't you forget it.
LOL! Hey A_Lexus! Are you going to get a paycheck from your boss (Obama) if the government shuts down? Or is your paycheck laundered, by the Democratic Party, thru the Bahamas? Great name considering the topic

Old 04-08-2011, 06:42 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
Obama is purposely destroying America so he can get his one world government in place.

He loves the idiotic railway system like most commis do so they can control the masses movement.

You have to realize Obama believes he is like a King of sort, he gets what he wants and you get what he wants to let you have.

Shutting down oil drilling of our own oil is done on purpose to force the prices up and force the American people to make choices.

There is a purpose behind every sneaky thing Obama does.

He wants to steal every dime you have in one form or another.

When you have no money then you have to rely on the government to take care of you ( and control you ) and that is exactly what he wants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies