Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 12:21 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
You are complaining that "liberals" are always using insults. Do you not realize how hypocritical your post reads? It's filled with insults against people you know nothing about. There is no single definition of liberal, it means different things to different people.

It's very wrong to just say only a sheep stupid liberal would choose to see the mountain of evidence that Obama was born in HI as much more compelling than theories with zero evidence to back them up, every time someone comes up with "proof" that his birth is all a lie, it's easily dismissed. I am no sheep, I think and research everything, I get my information form both liberal, and conservative sources, I know very few staunch conservatives who do that, they simply dismiss anything that doesn't fit with their worldview as LIBERAL and ignore it, and often insult it. As for lies, I have never heard of or seen a politician that hasn't lied, half truths and broken promises is a way of life in politics, either you support no politicians, or you selectively enforce your 1 lie rule for only politicians that you don't agree with. Obama did not lie about his birth, no one can show one bit of proof that he lied despite trying for years, that's very telling.

It's very clear that many birthers only read information that fits with their ideas, everything else is ignored, that sounds much more like a sheep to me than those who have searched many places including birther sites, and found all the real evidence for themselves, rather than just believing what someone else says. I have many issues with Obama, but his birthplace isn't one of them, to focus on a settled matter, when there are so many real unresolved questions, makes no sense to me.

I have milked a cow many times, I have gotten eggs from chickens, I know how to fix many things, and I certainly know how to drive a stick shift. I grew up working class, and have nothing but respect for my working class father, who suffers from emphysema from the asbestos filled shops he worked his whole life in. My father also happens to be an intelligent, well read man who never believes in something any one person or group says, he taught me to fix things, AND to use critical thinking skills.

I believe in evidence over unproven theory, I support health care, and gay marriage so you would likely call me a liberal and then assume you know everything about me, I will tell you that you don't, and your post was highly judgemental, if I posted such a thing about conservatives you would be telling me how insulting and ignorant I was.
I haven't pointed you out once. But one day some liberal will run all this info backwards and get to find out Obama was hatched under a toad stool, somewhere in Siberia, with that the guy who does it will get his old wife, truck and dog back.

My father was killed keeping this country safe, but not in the war he fought. He dies frrom double lung cancer he got being around high magnetic fields making a device that guides missels and the space shuttle.

I can form any opinion I want, at any time I want.

No party has served us the We the People Well.

With a lie or more every day I have decided that Obama is a rat, and I really don't care where he was born, but then my son might be in the SAND illegally, and that could cause a little problem for my son and the admin. The chosen one has lied and lied and told more lies.

He needs to be gone on Jan 20th 2013. And all I ever said was if.

As i see the Tea party of which I am not, all they want is the CONS back. I want the CONS back too, and in fact ignor laws made since Obama took office because i have doubts as to who he says he is. He would tell people he is the purple people eatter if he thought that was what the people wanted to hear.

He has no sand in the line like me, and probably you. He has no morals, ethics, or honor. Why anyone would defend him at this point is well past my understanding.

I have suffered to much under liberal thinking. I am just not going to take it any more and any more began several years ago.

The prices of everything are way up and the pay hasn't moved a bit. Telling me to get a electric car is plain stupid. I can't carry machines in a car and i sure can't push SNOW. besides that electric cars are as dirty as any cars. Obama gets a epic FAIL, and has no insite into the lives of any Americans I would know of.

And if it does become proven beyond the shadow of a doubt he is in office illegally no impeachment will be forth coming. I said 'IF'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 12:25 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I have read every bit of this thread, and have not seen your links. Can you direct me to the Hawaiian bc's that list African as a false race? Are you saying this is a common problem?
I posted my opinion that listing "African" as the father's race is more evidence that the BC is legit, as anyone who forged it would have listed "black" (not a race, either, BTW), "Negro", or maybe even "colored", which I have seen on old birth certificates. It may not have been in this thread, but you are certainly welcome to do a search of my posts and find it.

The Hawaiian BCs I was talking about list such "races" as "Hawaiian", "Japanese", and "white". They are posted in this thread. Again, you may post this thread. I think Arus posted several.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:30 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
I honestly believe birthers need to do some soul searching to discover what personal inner
weakness they have that causes them to hate President Obama so much, I know what it is for most
because they make their bigotry so obvious, others not so much.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:31 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I

And if it does become proven beyond the shadow of a doubt he is in office illegally no impeachment will be forth coming. I said 'IF'.
If he were in the office illegally he would be impeached, and likely sentenced for treason. If that were the case, I would be the first to agree with that. I believe most of the people here would, even the ones who like him a lot would support that. Do you really think people are speaking out against birtherism because they love Obama so much they would support him lying to be president. Do you think we don't believe what we are saying? That's not the case, we are simply showing the evidence, not are not saying Obama is God who is not subject to US laws

Old 04-30-2011, 12:33 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
I am not trolling, I am asking why African was preferrable to Negroid, as has been suggested.
1. Hop in Time machine.
2. Go back and ask
3 'cuz hell if we know.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:37 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
48 lawsuits that mostly have all been dismissed. What do you have to say about that? The only dangerous precedent we are setting here is coming from the birthers who won't give up when overwhelming and creditable evidence is presented to them.

The Docket
We have one more on the docket next month in the Ninth Circuit. I can't help but be hopeful this will receive a fair hearing - even tho this circuit is renowned for liberal activist judges.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:38 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
I could have sworn you, or those on your side, said the bc info comes from the Hospital. Now you are saying it it "self-reported" from the parents. I am saying the info probably was obtained from grandma, via money order, with no verification as to the where he was born. Yes, self-reporting.
Did you ever have a baby? When we had our kids, we were given a form to fill out that asked the questions about baby's name (how quaint, ours said "If boy; If girl"; now everyone knows what they're having months in advance); parents' names; parents' birth state or if not state, name of country; parent's education years; mother's usual address; and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting b/c it's been 24 years since I've done this last. Some people have posted in these numerous birther threads that when they had their kids the hospital sent someone around to the new moms asking this information. In any event, then the BC is printed up and then the birth attendant and the mother have to sign it. My second child was born on Saturday the 4th of July. I had to take her to the hospital on the Tuesday after (July 7) to get a blood test, and it was only then that her BC was ready for my signature. It took another 16 days for it to get recorded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
No, that was never said.

What was said is the papers get the birth info from the Hospital when they report on births.

The BC info comes form the DOH, and when the bc is originally filled out the race of the parents is self reported. This comes directly from the Dept of Health, but of course you would rather believe in conspiracy over facts.
When I worked in OB in Champaign IL, the newspapers would call the postpartum floor every few days asking for births.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:39 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
detshen, What i belive is a hell of a lot of young dreamers and a mess of slackers thought Obama was going to give them for Free Money. The very same kind he is. He hasn't ever done a dam thing so far as i can tell, he went to school and came out of school with no skills.

He can't manage 99 cents, like the dreamers and slackers, and my bet is no matter how much money he receives in life, that he will die broke and as a pauper.

I won't pick on you for what you believe is right from the post before last. I have no problem with gays so long as they don't push it on me. There have been gays that did, and paid my price for it. I have worked with gays who knew better and they were no problem. I am about live and let live, but then it is liberals who won't let that be.

Health care in a dark of night deal isn't going to be forced down anyone's throat period. Who the hell can afford Heath Care? If you lived as low to the ground as I do, you learn to heal thyself or you die. I have healed many bones i broke long before Obama and a few since he became in the light.

In 06 before he was in office I was real sick too and finally after a copuple years went to get the problem fixed, and that cost me 1,600 bucks out of pocket. I knew my problem and told the docs who confimed I was right. hell my wife got a cut needing 3 stitches and feeling bad to sew her up myself I allowed her the doctors and man was she pissed when the bill was 2,500 bucks for 3 stiches and no bead work!

I paid that too.

Life is hard. It just is, and no HC bill will change it. Go ahead and fine me if i don't buy in and see what happens next. There are a number of no party people just about ready to go to WAR inside the USA and I am one of them. If we can't vote the bastards out, we will push and shove them out, and get the country back. Maybe you need a refresher on the Declaration of Independance.

I mean life is hard too. I am 59 almost 6 feet and weigh 150 pounds and alot of that is long hair and beard. Yesterday I tilled the garden with a pony tiller. You should know what that is. And this morning I have 0 problems from doing that. Send some fat fed after me and he will die tired.

We need a real leader, but I have no idea where we will get one unless Joe the plumber runs. The day of the Fat Cats in Office is doomed. BTW your right on McCain. He checks out, but would make a lousy Pres, the little gun grabber fake Repub...

Last edited by Mac_Muz; 04-30-2011 at 12:51 PM..

Old 04-30-2011, 12:46 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
Obama is the first President in our national history who -- at the time of his birth -- was openly subject to and governed by the laws of another nation. The issue which needs to be heard in court is whether such a person’s citizenship will be considered "natural born" for the rest of our nation’s history.

So you think he may not be eligible on a technicality. If it's decided that technicality isn't relevant would you be satisfied or still think it was an elaborate plot all along?

Old 04-30-2011, 12:49 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
A perfect example of liberal stupidity clogging up the courts. Now they want race free birth certificates, claiming it's a civil rights issue. They are all about using race when it suits them, so why try to eliminate recording the race of the parents? On the census they question race, what's the problem? Talk about silly.
Race on birth certificates in Hawaii in 2009! The State of Hawaii requires birth certificates to list the races of the mother and father (if he is known). The state government backed down, at least a little bit, only after a federal civil rights laws
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies