Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2011, 02:24 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,328,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmellc View Post
You have a good thought sir, but I am a White guy, as anti Obama as they come & I may well vote for Herman Cain if he runs or Allen Keyes if he runs again. I voted for Keyes before in primaries.

Obama is 1 man. He doesn't make or break my opinion of the whole Black race or individual Blacks.
Keyes... lol! Yeah, just what we need. A black man who's an anti-gay bigot and right wing nut job

Old 05-02-2011, 02:36 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,489,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
I gotta say I really feel bad for black Americans.......but I can't say I'm surprised that the first black President is a complete and utter failure. I mean will blacks ever wake up and realize that it's not a white black issue anymore? Its' about the color of money. Black people need to be more independent, more self reliant. They need to start educating their youth. They need to let sports and rap culture that is destroying their communities take a back seat to learning, education, farming, etc. White people need black people. Black people need white people. This fight is bigger than both of our races. It's about the plutocracy that has existed for 200+ years in this country and even longer throughout the world. This plutocracy that controls our government through corporations does not care about blacks or middle class white Americans. In fact they've pretty much bought and paid for blacks through welfare and their increasing reliance on it. But white Americans and hispanics aren't far behind. All Obama cares about is making it into the "club". If he's not already there.

This plutocracy has destroyed middle America, Argentina and many LA countries, Mexico, much of Africa, and has their sights on the middle east.
sigh

Old 05-02-2011, 02:44 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,813,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Spike Lee among others claimed they blew up the levees for racist reasons. Most reasoning individuals know this to be false but when you are grinding a political axe sometimes you are blinded to the obvious of a CAT4 storm breaching a **** that was deemed unlikely to hold vs. a CAT2.

P.S. Filters will not let me spell D I K E.
funny on the censored word!

Really. The first I heard. I don't listen to blacks or whites telling my how I should think or vote.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:49 PM

3,886 posts, read 10,109,503 times
Yay, does this mean the next black president will be Republican? Maybe a Hispanic president? That would be awesome, I think I would go potty in my pants. Really!

Old 05-02-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
"Sigh".....

Remember these??? Probably not. Since he wasn't your guy.

How about these?

/

My point is that ALL of it is wrong!! But we only seem to have selective outrage! When it's "our guy", we get really angry.....when it's "their guy" we think it's funny! Have we so short a memories of the last 8 years of berating Bush?

Like I said earlier , we have fought hard for the right to be treated like everybody else. That goes both ways sis.....the good and the bad!

And we can't cry racism when we finally get equal treatment!

Why can't people disagree or criticize Obama without the racist claims flyin'?? I'm not talking about Hitler and Monkey signs! You brought that into this discussion with your picture. I'm talking about his foreign policy....his healthcare....the gas prices and economy.....at every turn we get, "They just don't like a black man in the White House!"

It's tired!
No one is a racist for disagreeing with POTUS. No one has to tell you what's a racist comment. As a black person you know what racist is. Not to say everything is racist toward him, but you know. I've said and I say again. You can disagree on the policies. Have you ever had a sitting POTUS disrespected such as he is. No one ever screamed anything to Bush or any Prez BEFORE. Never.

Do you think there are no qualified black men to become President. You're the one saying "no more black Prez".

I don't like bad politics.

You're not a racist for disagreeing with POTUS. You hate your own.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:34 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,587,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
No one is a racist for disagreeing with POTUS. No one has to tell you what's a racist comment. As a black person you know what racist is. Not to say everything is racist toward him, but you know. I've said and I say again. You can disagree on the policies. Have you ever had a sitting POTUS disrespected such as he is. No one ever screamed anything to Bush or any Prez BEFORE. Never.

Do you think there are no qualified black men to become President. You're the one saying "no more black Prez".

I don't like bad politics.

You're not a racist for disagreeing with POTUS. You hate your own.
Obviously your blind white hot loyalty has clouded your mind or you are just ignoring the things I've written over and over, in this thread. Selective outrage seems to be a big issue for people where Barack is concerned. They want the equal treatment....but not too equal.

You're not kidding are you?? Where were you the last 10 years??

This is staggering....

YouTube - Bush Heckled at NAACP Meeting

YouTube - A guy isulting bush live

YouTube - Shoe thrown at bush

YouTube - Keith Olbermann: ''BUSH, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!'

And you wanna talk about Obama being disrespected??? All Presidents get whacked!! ALL OF THEM!!! Obama is not special in this regard!!

Has Obama ever had an object thrown at him??

And just how does one hate his own if you disagree with Obama?? That's just mindless.

And Geeez Loiuse will you "read my post"???? Where do you see me saying a black man isn't qualified to be President?? Find it!!

I said that it's a shame that race cards are passed out like candy by this administration and his machine, to the extent that it taints the voter pool for the next "QUALIFIED BLACK MAN" , conservative or liberal!!

Also! God bless all you good folk who have a high tolerance for being called racist!! Obviously I ain't talkin' about you!!

Last edited by citizenkane2; 05-02-2011 at 04:44 PM..

Old 05-02-2011, 04:51 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,767,758 times
They don't even want equal. What they want is special treatment and special outcomes!

Old 05-02-2011, 05:00 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,587,594 times

YouTube - OLBERMANN AND GERAFALO CALL LIBERALS RACIST AND HATE A BLACK PRESIDENT

Can you imagine a conservative saying what Bill Maher said??? Real men would be thuggish and sayin "mutha f@#*!! ????

Dan Rather said Obama couldn't Sell Water melons????

Rick Sanchez talks "Sell Out" if you don't vote Obama if your black?? Policy shouldn't matter to a black person???

Joe Biden .....you gotta have an Indian accent to go into a 7 11???

And don't forget how Joe called Obama "clean and articulate"....not to be confuse wit us nasty mumble mouf' negroes!

Race has tainted the next election for the next good black man simply because this current black man AND HIS CRONIES, will not let it die.

If anyone on the right had said any of the things those left wing TV personalities had said, there would cries of race even today.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Obviously your blind white hot loyalty has clouded your mind or you are just ignoring the things I've written over and over, in this thread. Selective outrage seems to be a big issue for people where Barack is concerned. They want the equal treatment....but not too equal.

You're not kidding are you?? Where were you the last 10 years??

This is staggering....

And you wanna talk about Obama being disrespected??? All Presidents get whacked!! ALL OF THEM!!! Obama is not special in this regard!!

Has Obama ever had an object thrown at him??

And just how does one hate his own if you disagree with Obama?? That's just mindless.

And Geeez Loiuse will you "read my post"???? Where do you see me saying a black man isn't qualified to be President?? Find it!!

I said that it's a shame that race cards are passed out like candy by this administration and his machine, to the extent that it taints the voter pool for the next "QUALIFIED BLACK MAN" , conservative or liberal!!

Also! God bless all you good folk who have a high tolerance for being called racist!! Obviously I ain't talkin' about you!!
Now, it's a qualified black guy out there somewhere. Really. Coming from you.

I don't throw around the race card at everyone or everything, but I know racist when I read or hear it.

Like I said, you should too. As a black men you know when something is racially motivate. I didn't say all comments are racist toward him.

NAACP...was that before or after he said, "you people".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies