Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 10:23 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,328,408 times

Advertisements

Oh come on! the shoe throwing incident? Pleeeaasse! That man was obivious of middleastern decent, I guess if the man who was responsible for over 100,000 deaths in Iraq and the almost total destruction of his country and the reason that he does not have the things that he used to came and talked to you and your fellow countrymen like you were stupid ........would'nt you be a little pizzed off? Everybody and their mothers knew what the war in Iraq was about except the totally confused. Bush managed to pizz off half of the world, and ignore the other half. Here it just seems that President Obama just pizzed off the racist, republicans and some of the rich. There are a few folks that just don't like whatever he stands for, but are not necessarily racist.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:16 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Hey Sista Soulja........
You just skipped past 3 posts ...ignored them all and stuck to your lame points. LOL You still got it!

And yeah....I'm a qualified black man myself.

As a man (period) I can't judge motives! And neither can you!! I need hard evidence! Are you a telepath now?

When your argument is weak and you have nothing, you fling out he card!

If people don't like his foreign policy....his tax crazy system.....his healthcare plan or his support of gay marriage and abortion, they must be racist! That's just stupid!

The left continues to use that tactic to shut down opposing view points!
All I can say!!

Old 05-03-2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
simetime.........the president, but to compare him to a monkey is racist, just for the fact that whites have been calling blacks that since they arrived in this country.
Blacks have been here along time, you are assuming all of us "WHITE PEOPLE" call blacks monkeys. Why don't you read up on the Irish and see where they fell in line. Stop the hate.

Quote:
simetime........... Here it just seems that President Obama just pizzed off the racist, republicans and some of the rich. There are a few folks that just don't like whatever he stands for, but are not necessarily racist.
Both of these statements......they show you have some racist in you !!

Old 05-04-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Blacks have been here along time, you are assuming all of us "WHITE PEOPLE" call blacks monkeys. Why don't you read up on the Irish and see where they fell in line. Stop the hate.

I did not assume anything, I see what I see. I don't know how old you are but I remember cartoons depicting blacks with big outsized lips, bones in their hair/noses and this was Popeye and bugs bunny cartoons! Look through some black history books and you will see it also. I would NEVER give such an assinine blanket statement such as "all white people" do anything! My two sister in laws would not appreciate that

Both of these statements......they show you have some racist in you !!
Note: Just because YOU may not partake in any particuliar action does not mean that others don't either I don't steal but I know some blacks that will, can I say that all blacks don't steal?

Old 05-04-2011, 02:11 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,935,370 times
I am reminded of an ordinary jubilant black woman on election night who, when being asked her opinion about O's victory, exclaimed something to the effect of, "Yes, I am very happy he won. Now we black people are finally going to get a piece of the pie. I'm expecting to get more money from the government now and that's going to help me get the things I'm entitled to but have been denied all these years."

I often wonder, given the dismal state of the economy and the even more dismal unemployment rate among blacks, if she ever did get that piece of pie and if she's still glad she voted for Obama.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Note: Just because YOU may not partake in any particuliar action does not mean that others don't either I don't steal but I know some blacks that will, can I say that all blacks don't steal?
How about "Some Whites", next time.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:04 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Having an independent thought for a black man is NOT ALLOWED amongst his people.

That's Mr. Tom to you dude.
Hahaha! Well done! I owe you a dozen reps!

Old 05-05-2011, 12:08 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,551,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
Hahaha! Well done! I owe you a dozen reps!
That Uncle Tom crap is so tired! Funny how some people still thinks it works! LOL

Old 05-05-2011, 08:19 AM

24 posts, read 87,257 times
I'm half black and have always been treated as black (or just plain not white)... And I think this OP is just as narrow-minded as any racist would be.

If in fact someone who is unhappy with Obama's actions as President (you didn't like him doing what Bush failed to do - get Bin Laden?), would then not vote for anyone of color in the future, should have their voting rights taken away because they are too ignorant to be trusted with such a hefty responsibility. That is like saying folks shouldn't vote for anyone who is white because [insert white President's name here] screwed up their 4-8 year shot at making things better. That is foolish and the definition of racism; to pass judgement on a whole race for the actions of one individual.

And besides, Obama doesn't govern as a lone black guy - the Dems and the Reps... heck, the whole government is about 98% white. So, why not be ignorant by the numbers?

Old 05-05-2011, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
How about "Some Whites", next time.
Because it was assumed that if you do not subscribe to that type of behavior it obviously does not apply to you. If It was a racist statement I would said "ALL Whites". Actually I could have said people but that would have also included blacks as well. gee is'nt grammer fun
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies