Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2011, 10:08 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,275,685 times

Advertisements

This is NOT good news. We are being set up for another terror attack to be blamed on Al Queda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 10:09 PM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,552,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Thanks President Bush for rebuilding our military into a strong, intelligent group who has defended our nation from these people for the last 10 years.

Thanks President Bush for knowing this man was bad news and starting the fight to find him and allowing our military to rebuild after Clinton nearly destroyed it.

Thanks President Bush for seeing the threat OBL was and preparing us to find him some day and to protect US citizens from terrorist.

We have had more attacks on US soil since Bush left but I am confident when we get another President who can actually make a decent decision like Bush did to rebuild our military that we can protect ourselves once again as the current occupier in the WH seems to not care about protecting Americans on our own soil.

Thanks President Bush!

So it's all Bush? Okay then Bush can continue to own the crappy state of the economy he left for Obama if we're still attributing things to Bush. You can't separate the good and bad, gotta take or leave both.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:09 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,003,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
If Bush got him (if he had taken a geography class he may have had a chance) you'd be gushing with joy, and you know it.

It is impossible for this not to be political, since Iraq was such a huge failure and didn't yield OBL. How can you not compare the two presidents and their tactics? Bush decided to go where the terrorists clearly were not, while Obama did. That's why we have one dead mass murderer today: Obama ordered the attack and our military's best carried out the job.
Bush laid the foundation for today's great news.

Bush authorized drone strikes in Pakistan, just like obama. Bush initated the great network of terror intelligence, including the Patriot Act, which I recall, the Left absolutely hatED and railed against. The same tools used by Bush and criticized by the Left are being used by obama and hailed by the Left.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:10 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,022,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
It is so sad to see the left make this so political so fast.......
On CNN, there is one of your azzclowns waving a Bush/Cheney sign in front of the White House.

11,449 posts, read 14,483,170 times
Not bad for an undercover Mooslim huh?

2,713 posts, read 3,027,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbackhippie View Post
OBAMA who?

What does he know about warfare?
More then bush Apparently.

12,373 posts, read 13,210,409 times
It is sickening to see the right wingnuts on this thread trying to belittle this historic moment in
the USA and indeed the world, downright shameful ......

11,762 posts, read 14,678,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch689 View Post
I am glad UBL is DOA, but in all seriousness I would put on hold any flying plans I had for the next year, especially over seas. I don't think the radicals are going to just sit back and take it with out trying to kill some Americans. The message has been sent, if you kill Americans, we will get you in the next 11 years so sleep sound.
If they had the ability to give us more terrorist attacks they would already be doing it.

4,301 posts, read 7,041,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbackhippie View Post
What was his MOS.
00Z Basic Community Organizer

But in all seriousness, glad the SOB is dead. But I hope we didn't just make a martyr.

17,531 posts, read 24,727,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
I'll give him a tad of partial credit for telling them to do it- but the bulk (99%) should go to the Special Operations team that got him. I want pictures, video from the drones/aircraft cameras, you name it- I want it.
And the long form of his birth certificate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies