Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2011, 08:29 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times

Advertisements

I just HAVE to ask and maybe I'll get an honest answer.

What would the lefties be saying if this were Bush and he was refusing to provide evidence?

Anyone? Can any of the lefties answer this question honestly?

I'll take it to mean we absolutely, 100% know the answer if no one comes forward, because they must know in their hearts what the TRUTH is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2011, 08:30 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

What would the lefties be saying if this were Bush and he was refusing to provide evidence?

I'll take it to mean we absolutely, 100% know the answer if no one comes forward, because they must know in their hearts what the TRUTH is.
Ask Rush Limbaugh.

Last edited by jojajn; 05-04-2011 at 08:39 PM..

Old 05-04-2011, 08:35 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Ask Rush Limbaugh.
What? If you're incompetent?

Old 05-04-2011, 08:37 PM

37,203 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:

Exactly the same thing. He would be an idiot to try to fake Osama's death knowing that another video could be released at any time with incontrovertible proof that Osama was still alive.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:40 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Exactly the same thing. He would be an idiot to try to fake Osama's death knowing that another video could be released at any time with incontrovertible proof that Osama was still alive.
I'm guessing that's more than Obama could ever fit in his little lead-filled brain.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:40 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:

I would take him at his word.

I might not agree with everything Bush did or said, and at times I do think he lied, but I do not think any President, whether it be Obama, Bush, McCain if he was elected or anyone else would lie about something like this.

What would you say if this happened under Bush? Or if McCain was elected and the same thing happened? Would you be questioning then?

Btw, it doesn't look like McCain would have released the photos if he was President, considering he said there is ample proof Bin Laden is dead and he doesn't see it necessary to release them.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:41 PM

852 posts, read 1,357,716 times
Quote:

I can say with 100% certainty that I would believe him. Granted, I am not a conspiracy theorist but there's just too much to cover for it to be a lie. Do you people that everyone aboard the USS Carl Vinson would keep quiet for the rest of their lives? Most won't retire as military. What about Obama's daughter? What the body being offered to Saudi Arabia? What about Pakistan. Most of you claim not to believe it either because you want something to ****** about. If you look at his objectively, it'd be a pretty tall tale.

It's good to know that many of believe the Taliban over the President of your own country. Of course, some of you probably still think Obama is a terrorist from Kenya that only attended Harvard and Columbia because of his terrorist buddies.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:48 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That's NOT the question I asked.

Quote:
You mean to tell me you would side with the evil Bush, the man completely distrusted by the Left, the man they wanted to frogmarch to jail....but are OK with it now that a (D) is doing the same things Bush did.

What would they be saying if Bush refused to provide evidence of his claims?

Old 05-04-2011, 08:50 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
Ahahaha....so now you're changing the subject. Let's go back to your claim that Osama's been dead since 2001. Can you explain again why Rumsfeld and Bush were so interested in torturing Khalid Sheikh Muhammad in 2003? Why did Rumsfeld say yesterday that he got the nom de guerre of the courier of Osama from KSM. If Osama had been dead since 2001, why would he have a courier in 2003?.....and why would Bush and Rumsfeld even bother getting that information?
apparently someone forgot to tell Bush and Rumsfeld? I would think that if it happened they would have been told.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:50 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
yman97-
"It's good to know that many of believe the Taliban over the President of your own country. Of course, some of you probably still think Obama is a terrorist from Kenya that only attended Harvard and Columbia because of his terrorist buddies."

No, just an oblique man from Chicago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies