Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2011, 02:17 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,278,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Fair enough Arus, you have provided a document with kerning. Now we just need to see the kerning produced by birth certificates issued in 1961 from Hawaii, other than that produced by Obama.
And the goal posts shift. Forget that your copy pasta claim of kerning turned out to be BS.

Quote:
The Nordyke twins showed no such thing on theirs. Since there is only one day's difference, they should have been on the same typewriter. Wouldn't you agree?
on the same typewriter? ARe you nucking futs? Yes you are.

Why do you assume that they were typed on the same typewriter? Its a freaking office, without computers at the time, with several workers processing all sorts of forms (the Doh didn't just process birth certifivate, they handled marriage as well as death certificates). Why do you assume that only one typewriter would exist in an office that is staffed by at least 10 individuals. Don't you think they would ALL get their own typewriter?

BTW, this shows kerning

This one too:

this one too:

This one too:

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/7426/danaecolbrotatedcropped.jpg (broken link)

This one too:

You've been caught in your lies, and are now grasping at straws.

all of that back tracking you are doing must be making your legs tired.

Last edited by Arus; 05-21-2011 at 02:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2011, 02:54 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,577,722 times
Quit calling me a liar, I am making an honest attempt to discern the truth. I was hoping that was your purpose too, but you are overly zealous in your defense of Obama. He is the one that has been proven a liar, over and over again.
I fail to see kerning on those documents you presented, but I am also very tired. I'll be back manyana.
Meanwhile, have a look at this. Orly is back.
Update: Affidavit Filed with Louisiana Court Declares Obama “Birth Certificate” a Forgery
http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/05/...ate-a-forgery/

Old 05-21-2011, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Quit calling me a liar, I am making an honest attempt to discern the truth.
If you were you wouldn't be using known liars to support your "claims". When you repeat the words and copy and paste known lies, and you were told that they were lies, and still repeat those lies, what does that make you?

Quote:
I was hoping that was your purpose too, but you are overly zealous in your defense of Obama. He is the one that has been proven a liar, over and over again.
I defend him against those who are posting lies about him, the same way I would defend against lies posted about other people. The only people who are saying that Obama is a liar (about his birth), are bigots, who have to lie themselves to make them feel better.

Quote:
I fail to see kerning on those documents you presented, but I am also very tired.
You only see what you want to see. We however, know that the kerning claim is TOTAL BS.

the first one: February (the y is in r's space), Pennsylvania (the y is in s's space)
the second one: Maria ( the a is right on the M), Edith (the d is right on the E), Company (the y is in n's space), US Army (the S and U are right up against each other, the y is in m's space)
the third one: many instances : Oahu, Army, Honolulu, Caucasian
the fourth one: Larry, Hawaii
the fifth one: JANNA, Hawaii

Seems that the typewriters all had issues with Ho and Ha (that would happen if the keys for these letters were overused...seeing as H and A is as common as E and S in the English language, for Hawaiian language, those keys would be worn down, and be causing "kerning" due to over use)

Quote:
Meanwhile, have a look at this. Orly is back.
Update: Affidavit Filed with Louisiana Court Declares Obama “Birth Certificate” a Forgery
Update: Affidavit Filed with Louisiana Court Declares Obama “Birth Certificate” a Forgery| The Post & Email
She copied/downloaded the "affidavit" from Douglas Vogt (you linked to him earlier), a NON expert in document analysis (though he seems to LOVE spiritualism and thinks God made Global Warming). that "affidavit" is worthless (because it was not notarized and was not vetted as EVIDENCE) She filed it with her butting in the Hornbeck case (which had nothing to do with eligibility), and the court dismissed her from the case the next day.

And if you want to retain your less than miniscule credibitlity here, you should refrain from linking to the Post and EFAIL ; its a hive of RACISTS and seditionists and the owner is a whacktard harpist (in both meaning of the word harpist)

Last edited by Arus; 05-21-2011 at 03:20 AM..

Old 05-21-2011, 10:11 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,609,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
If you were you wouldn't be using known liars to support your "claims". When you repeat the words and copy and paste known lies, and you were told that they were lies, and still repeat those lies, what does that make you?

I defend him against those who are posting lies about him, the same way I would defend against lies posted about other people. The only people who are saying that Obama is a liar (about his birth), are bigots, who have to lie themselves to make them feel better.

You only see what you want to see. We however, know that the kerning claim is TOTAL BS.

the first one: February (the y is in r's space), Pennsylvania (the y is in s's space)
the second one: Maria ( the a is right on the M), Edith (the d is right on the E), Company (the y is in n's space), US Army (the S and U are right up against each other, the y is in m's space)
the third one: many instances : Oahu, Army, Honolulu, Caucasian
the fourth one: Larry, Hawaii
the fifth one: JANNA, Hawaii

Seems that the typewriters all had issues with Ho and Ha (that would happen if the keys for these letters were overused...seeing as H and A is as common as E and S in the English language, for Hawaiian language, those keys would be worn down, and be causing "kerning" due to over use)

She copied/downloaded the "affidavit" from Douglas Vogt (you linked to him earlier), a NON expert in document analysis (though he seems to LOVE spiritualism and thinks God made Global Warming). that "affidavit" is worthless (because it was not notarized and was not vetted as EVIDENCE) She filed it with her butting in the Hornbeck case (which had nothing to do with eligibility), and the court dismissed her from the case the next day.

And if you want to retain your less than miniscule credibitlity here, you should refrain from linking to the Post and EFAIL ; its a hive of RACISTS and seditionists and the owner is a whacktard harpist (in both meaning of the word harpist)
Actually that makes you be doing the same thing you are accusing him of doing. Don't make me have to go get maw.

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 05-21-2011 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: sentence rewrite

Old 05-21-2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
Actually that makes you be doing the same thing you are accusing him of doing. Don't make me have to go get maw.
How am I lying when I link to credible news sources, testimony from REAL officials, the Hawaii Department of Health claims, the actual COLB's from Hawaii, real lawyers, that show that you are wrong...

Yet you use claims from known liars, seditionists, traitors, propagandists, con artists, scam artists, anonymous sources, non-experts and pseudo lawyers.

Old 05-21-2011, 11:06 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,609,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
How am I lying when I link to credible news sources, testimony from REAL officials, the Hawaii Department of Health claims, the actual COLB's from Hawaii, real lawyers, that show that you are wrong...

Yet you use claims from known liars, seditionists, traitors, propagandists, con artists, scam artists, anonymous sources, non-experts and pseudo lawyers.
Defend your credible news sources and testimony without calling the other person a liar. Again, don't make me have to go get maw.

Old 05-21-2011, 11:13 AM

2,526 posts, read 3,007,600 times
Some of you people are out of your minds.

Old 05-21-2011, 11:15 AM

26,579 posts, read 14,476,577 times
Quote:
Now we just need to see the kerning produced on birth certificates issued in 1961 from Hawaii, other than that produced by Obama. The Nordyke twins showed no such thing on theirs.
from the nordyke BC:

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordp...nlivebirth.jpg

Old 05-21-2011, 11:19 AM

26,579 posts, read 14,476,577 times
Quote:
It hasn't been proven that it's not.
what part of "You've Been Punk'd" didn't you understand?

Old 05-21-2011, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
Defend your credible news sources and testimony without calling the other person a liar. Again, don't make me have to go get maw.
Defend them? THEy INTERVIEWED THE PEOPLE who would have FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE

Birthers? relies on the testimony of known liars, seditionists, white supremacists (Tim Adams anyone?), non lawyers, con artists, scam artists, convicted criminals (Lucas Smith anyone?), anonymous experts (Techdue anyone?), disgruntled PUMAS, ambulance chasing lawyers with no expert on constitutional law (Mari Apuzzon anyone?), and dentists with a mail order law degree.

When you rely on the statements of known liars, and are told that they are liars and their statements are lies, then that makes your posts subject to ridicule for containing the same lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies