Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 05:42 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,169,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
I'd love to see a test. MSNBC viewers vs. Fox viewers.
Of course everyone knows, Rolling Stone readers
are the brightest, best informed people out there.
There actually is a report that Rush is referring to, and there has been numerous threads on the topic. Its alread been shown that in this instance, Rush was correct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8KHO...layer_embedded

The other threads
https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...seriously.html
https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...med-study.html
https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...sinformed.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 05:43 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,068,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
So in Limbaugh's world, ignorant backwards yahoos are the enlightened ones and the rest of the civilized world is ignorant, or "stupid"

Stay fat and stupid Limbaugh.

RUSH LIMBAUGH: Fox News Viewers Aren't Uniformed, It's Just The Rest Of The World Is STUPID
If fat and stupid turns someone into one of the most successful media persons in history, I'm all in!

Why hasn't it helped ed schultz and chris matthews?

Old 05-27-2011, 05:49 AM

Quote:
So in Limbaugh's world, ignorant backwards yahoos are the enlightened ones and the rest of the civilized world is ignorant, or "stupid"

I thought the left was so tolerant and accepting of others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
ummm you forgot high... fat , stupid and high....
Guess I would never have a clue as to what this waste of air says as i wouldnt waste a second of my life watching or listening... which ever it is.
More of this tolerance I guess. Sounds rather hateful to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
What is that condition when someone feels the everybody out there is against him? I think there is a term for it. Oh yeah, it's "Republican".
Actually that would make one "Obama" and the Democrats, with your non stop yelling of racism, and republicans out to make you poor, and kill old people, and the non stop left wing babble of hate.. (see above)..

Old 05-27-2011, 05:53 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,360,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
If fat and stupid turns someone into one of the most successful media persons in history, I'm all in!

Why hasn't it helped ed schultz and chris matthews?

Ed Schultz isn't exactly a welter weight...and the stunt he pulled, getting himself suspended, was REALLY stupid.

Old 05-27-2011, 05:59 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,873,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
<snip>

<snip>

Actually that would make one "Obama" and the Democrats, with your non stop yelling of racism, and republicans out to make you poor, and kill old people, and the non stop left wing babble of hate.. (see above)..
I know it's tough, but most racists don't know what it is. And the Repubs, well, they are pretty self explanatory and obsessed.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:16 AM

Quote:
I know it's tough, but most racists don't know what it is. And the Repubs, well, they are pretty self explanatory and obsessed.
yeah I get it, only 75% of my household is composed of minorities, therefore, the natural conconclusion is, I'm the racist.

More than likely, the racist are the ones who make an issue out of individuals race.. hint, that wouldnt be me, I dont care.. Why do you?

Old 05-27-2011, 06:23 AM

30,085 posts, read 18,694,395 times
Quote:

RUSH LIMBAUGH: Fox News Viewers Aren't Uniformed, It's Just The Rest Of The World Is STUPID

I guess I would agree with that. Liberals have been conditioned to believe that somehow they are blessed with intellectual superiority and superior reason. So far (granted I am only 50), I have not met one liberal who satisfies the criteria that all claim to have.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:28 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,873,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
yeah I get it, only 75% of my household is composed of minorities, therefore, the natural conconclusion is, I'm the racist.

More than likely, the racist are the ones who make an issue out of individuals race.. hint, that wouldnt be me, I dont care.. Why do you?
I have no idea about your "condition" and don't care, frankly. It is just that in my experience, it is very rare to find someone who does not have some racist tendencies. It is also very rare to find people that recognize it in themselves. I have difficulty controlling my own racist tendencies. Most everybody in this Country has grown up with that "condition" driven into their brains. What environment a person lives in doesn't "prove" anything. Their thoughts and actions are what "proves" them. Maybe you are one of the very few, at least it's pretty clear, you think you are.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:52 AM

46,323 posts, read 27,152,415 times
Quote:

Lets see who is obsessed,
The lefties on this board have made more threads about Rush and Sarah than I care to count.....

What is that I smell? Fear of being lonely, or is that called being a dem?

Old 05-27-2011, 06:55 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,450,035 times
Default RUSH LIMBAUGH: Fox News Viewers Aren't Uniformed, It's Just The Rest Of The World Is STUPID

Quote:

Conservatard "reasoning"...

College professors are dumb.

Limbaugh and his followers think Dick Cheney is smart, even though he's been wrong about EVERYTHING over the past decade.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies