Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 08:50 AM

898 posts, read 828,536 times

Advertisements

Ho hum, more fear and loathing from the braindead obamabots.

We all see where the hate lies and it's not from the right no matter how hard the left tries to spin it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 08:58 AM

46,323 posts, read 27,152,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Yes Rush is a trespasser and hijacker of the critical thinking for many ignorant Americans!

Don't talk about the dems like that....

Old 05-27-2011, 09:06 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,572,093 times
Default RUSH LIMBAUGH: Fox News Viewers Aren't Uniformed, It's Just The Rest Of The World Is STUPID

Limbaugh flunked out of his 1st semester of college. I suppose it's a natural for a clod like him to make an appeal to spite.

Appeal to spite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-27-2011, 09:10 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,063,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Limbaugh flunked out of his 1st semester of college. I suppose it's a natural for a clod like him to make an appeal to spite.
Not sure, seems like it would have equal validity as sour grapes. He can't pass, so all those edumacated poeplz are doomies

Sour grapes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-27-2011, 09:13 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,196,890 times
Rush has a broad appeal to anti-intellectuals and the herd mentality.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:17 AM

46,323 posts, read 27,152,415 times
So, now we are attacking school?

Well, obama is a college grad...and just look at all the mistakes he is making...

Kinda throws a kink in attack....

Old 05-27-2011, 09:32 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,823,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Same as Beck, fox news and the republican party in general.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:42 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,169,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I have no idea about your "condition" and don't care, frankly. It is just that in my experience, it is very rare to find someone who does not have some racist tendencies. It is also very rare to find people that recognize it in themselves. I have difficulty controlling my own racist tendencies. Most everybody in this Country has grown up with that "condition" driven into their brains. What environment a person lives in doesn't "prove" anything. Their thoughts and actions are what "proves" them. Maybe you are one of the very few, at least it's pretty clear, you think you are.
Dont pretend because you have issues with something, the rest of the nation does as well. I presume innocent in people until they give me a reason not to, but it seems you have no problem pronouncing guilt without any evidence.

I sure hope you havent been on any juries..

Old 05-27-2011, 09:48 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,169,371 times
I love these postings
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
But conservatard threads about Obama aren't obsession/fear at all, are they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Proof positive that Fox News erodes brain matter. If you think accuracy is a function of ratings, and so many Fox News viewers do, then...
And why are people actually coming to the defense of a media source if not for simply hearing what they want to hear? Why else would it have those ratings?
Quote:
Yes Rush is a trespasser and hijacker of the critical thinking for many ignorant Americans!
Quote:
Example of indoctrination of misinformation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Same as Beck, fox news and the republican party in general.
Too busy displaying your attacking and hate for conservatives then discuss the actual report Rush was talking about? This is funny because this thread was started to attack Rush for attacking others for being stupid, and you guys go on to attack Rush for being stupid..

The problem though, Rush was RIGHT.. Again, look at the report he was referring to.. The funny part is you guys dont ever mind embarassing yourself with the inability to talk about the issue..

Old 05-27-2011, 09:54 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,572,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, now we are attacking school?

Well, obama is a college grad...and just look at all the mistakes he is making...
1. Bagged bin Laden
2. Revived the US auto industry
3. Drew down Iraq
4. Passed health care

Quote:
Kinda throws a kink in attack....
Kinda illustrates a hyperpartisan mischaracterization.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies