Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 01:08 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,160,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Well, I would say all those things fit but the way they victimize women in a commercial and then offer to save them at the end tells me that they see women as a bit stupid. How about all the women the author supplied as indications that all women aren't stupid?

I think all politicians see their constituents as varying degrees of stupid. Heck look at the Republicans running up the debt/deficit under Bush and then coming back a few years later saying that they are against the debt and deficits.

You will never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2011, 01:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I didn't read the link. I just answered the topic of your thread:

"Why do liberals view women as stupid?"
It was very obvious to me that you didn't read the link and answered from the thread title. You should try reading links now and then just in case you don't agree with the title. What kind of filth could we pass around with those who don't read links, just talk about a title.

BTW, the title of the thread is exactly the title of the article so maybe you should stay away from reading the article since you may learn something.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Liberals in no way think women are stupid. Liberals think stupid people like Palin and Bachman are stupid because they are stupid not because they are women.
What are you using as proof of their stupidity? Didn't our Glorious Leader once say that he had been in all but two of our states and that would have been 57 as he said it? I guess the MSM didn't consider that stupidity though.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
If liberals "view women as stupid" then why did liberals give Schultz control of DNC? Liberals have elevated a lot of women to high powered jobs during the Obama administration. Just because we don't want to elevate women who have proven themselves not to have a good grasp on history, like Bachman, or like Palin who doesn't have what it takes to govern on a national level doesn't mean liberal view ALL women as stupid. We judge women as individuals, not as a group like you're trying to do. And yes, I read your article.
Since you are admitting to the rest of your kind here that you read that article maybe you could talk to what the author used as an example of what libs do to show the stupidity of women. Go ahead and prove that you read it.

Bachman is stupid because she screwed up on location of Revolutionary period locations and our Glorious Leader said that we have 57 states. I thin that maybe that makes them pretty even. They both have Phd degrees and hers is even proven.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:19 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
It was very obvious to me that you didn't read the link and answered from the thread title. You should try reading links now and then just in case you don't agree with the title. What kind of filth could we pass around with those who don't read links, just talk about a title.

BTW, the title of the thread is exactly the title of the article so maybe you should stay away from reading the article since you may learn something.
I might if you if you actually provided an informative and thoughtful thread title instead of baiting, inflammatory, troll-style title. Do you really expect people to take you and your threads seriously with such ridiculous introductions?

Old 05-29-2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
I think all politicians see their constituents as varying degrees of stupid. Heck look at the Republicans running up the debt/deficit under Bush and then coming back a few years later saying that they are against the debt and deficits.

You will never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator.
I agree with what you say about politicians and their constituents. Have you not noted that the Republicans are against the never to be passed raising of the debt LIMIT? They are saying only that it is increasing that debt without some changes in law.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I might if you if you actually provided an informative and thoughtful thread title instead of baiting, inflammatory, troll-style title. Do you really expect people to take you and your threads seriously with such ridiculous introductions?
If I said what I really wanted to say in that introduction you wouldn't have read past that part. However, if you had opened up the link you would have learned that that title was exactly the same as the links title was.

I know it is hard to accept things like that but it is right there in front of you and has been seen for a long time.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:25 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
I read the article roy and it is biased without a doubt. if any party can be accused of thinking women are stupid and so weak they don't know their own minds would be the repubs. as an example it is conservatives & republicans, not liberal that want women to have waiting periods, see sonograms before they have an abortion. women are not stupid we know what abortion is.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:31 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
If I said what I really wanted to say in that introduction you wouldn't have read past that part. However, if you had opened up the link you would have learned that that title was exactly the same as the links title was.

I know it is hard to accept things like that but it is right there in front of you and has been seen for a long time.
Haha.

Here's an article titled "Why Republicans are Retarded: They Realize They Suck, But Not Why"

http://****yourepublicans.com/blog/?p=160

How about I post it and title my thread "Why Are Republicans Retarded?" Would you take that seriously, or would it just be trolling?

Old 05-29-2011, 01:33 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
After watching one of my most unfavorite women in the political arena on Fox News Sunday today I was wondering about that question when I came across this piece. The woman is Debbie Wasserman Schultz and I have never been able to understand how she thinks, if she even does think. Anyway here is a good discussion of her and some of the outstanding women in the Republican Party. I will admit that Michele Bachman is several times smarter than Wasserman Schultz except for her knowledge of colonial geography and it would be fun to see them debate about taxes and the like.

Why Do Liberals See Women As Stupid? - Kevin McCullough - Townhall Conservative
Too much exposure to FOX and their regurgitaters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies