Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 01:33 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,972,572 times

Advertisements

But Michele Bachman is ubber strange and off-kilter IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
After watching one of my most unfavorite women in the political arena on Fox News Sunday today I was wondering about that question when I came across this piece. The woman is Debbie Wasserman Schultz and I have never been able to understand how she thinks, if she even does think. Anyway here is a good discussion of her and some of the outstanding women in the Republican Party. I will admit that Michele Bachman is several times smarter than Wasserman Schultz except for her knowledge of colonial geography and it would be fun to see them debate about taxes and the like.

Why Do Liberals See Women As Stupid? - Kevin McCullough - Townhall Conservative
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2011, 01:38 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,508,870 times
Quote:
What are you using as proof of their stupidity? Didn't our Glorious Leader once say that he had been in all but two of our states and that would have been 57 as he said it? I guess the MSM didn't consider that stupidity though.
Obama simply mispoke..Bachman makes up her own history and Palin doesn't read..It's pretty easy to gage ones stupidity by their answers to unscripted questions over a period of time..PALIN WROTE ANSWERS ON HER HAND TO PREVIOUSLY KNOWN QUESTIONS, I REPEAT, PALIN WROTE ANSWERS ON HER HAND TO PREVIOUSLY KNOWN QUESTIONS..She is undoubtedly stupid.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:54 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,573,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Obama simply mispoke..Bachman makes up her own history and Palin doesn't read..It's pretty easy to gage ones stupidity by their answers to unscripted questions over a period of time..PALIN WROTE ANSWERS ON HER HAND TO PREVIOUSLY KNOWN QUESTIONS, I REPEAT, PALIN WROTE ANSWERS ON HER HAND TO PREVIOUSLY KNOWN QUESTIONS..She is undoubtedly stupid.
and Obama can't even toast the queen without reading a toast written for him. That's pathetic!

Liberal women think the way to garner power is to push men out of the way, demean their role of importance, and proceed to lead them around by the nose - unfortunately many men let them get away with it.
Have you noticed the commercials lately, that make men look like stupid fools, and the women are the ones with all the maturity and smarts? I am insulted, men should certainly be. Men are going to have to start standing up for themselves - you are being sidelined, and don't seem to care.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:58 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,799,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I think there are a lot of idiots all over the place. Regardless of anything you link I think you title is an example of that.
So what you are saying is that you'd prefer to respond, not with meaningful discourse, but with a back handed personal attack.

You just gave your own point validity. Good job.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:00 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,508,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
and Obama can't even toast the queen without reading a toast written for him. That's pathetic!

Liberal women think the way to garner power is to push men out of the way, demean their role of importance, and proceed to lead them around by the nose - unfortunately many men let them get away with it.
Have you noticed the commercials lately, that make men look like stupid fools, and the women are the ones with all the maturity and smarts? I am insulted, men should certainly be. Men are going to have to start standing up for themselves - you are being sidelined, and don't seem to care.
The band actually played too early. You're comparing a ceremony to a potential presidential candidate writing answers on her hand like a five year old. Gimmie a break..

Wow, dude you take male shovenest to a new level. Who cares what the gender of a leader is as long as they can get the job done. Maybe you weren't aware but it's 2011 not 1951. Really, it is.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post

HAAAAAAAAAAAA His handlers forgot to inform him that when you call a Queens Toast everyone stands and a single chorus of "God save the Queen" is played, also that you DO NOT RAISE YOUR GLASS and talk through it. OMG, what a gaffe of international courtesy.

As for the the later sentiment... I totally agree. Just use Carls Jr commercials as an example. Yes most men can't even crack an egg and shake cows to make milk shakes. While on the other hand they'll hire Paris Hilton to wash a car to sell hamburgers? Extremes are the fashion in a declining nation.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:04 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,453,074 times
Quote:
After watching one of my most unfavorite women in the political arena on Fox News Sunday today I was wondering about that question when I came across this piece. The woman is Debbie Wasserman Schultz and I have never been able to understand how she thinks, if she even does think. Anyway here is a good discussion of her and some of the outstanding women in the Republican Party. I will admit that Michele Bachman is several times smarter than Wasserman Schultz except for her knowledge of colonial geography and it would be fun to see them debate about taxes and the like.

Why Do Liberals See Women As Stupid? - Kevin McCullough - Townhall Conservative
It comes down to Republicans preaching about less government control except when it comes to a woman's right to control her own body-- in which case we apparently need way more government. Point blank. Respect for women is the respect for them making their own choices about reproductive health up to and including abortion on demand.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:07 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,324,000 times
Quote:
Since you are admitting to the rest of your kind here that you read that article maybe you could talk to what the author used as an example of what libs do to show the stupidity of women. Go ahead and prove that you read it.

Bachman is stupid because she screwed up on location of Revolutionary period locations and our Glorious Leader said that we have 57 states. I thin that maybe that makes them pretty even. They both have Phd degrees and hers is even proven.
Screwing up a few locations isn't the kind of 'stupid' Bachmann expresses that has liberals up in arms. It's things like her saying the founding fathers ended slavery, etc., etc. That's a whole different degree of 'wrong' than saying 57 when you meant to say 47. Bachmann: Founding fathers ‘worked tirelessly’ to end slavery | The Raw Story

Old 05-29-2011, 02:07 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,873,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
It comes down to Republicans preaching about less government control except when it comes to a woman's right to control her own body-- in which case we apparently need way more government. Point blank. Respect for women is the respect for them making their own choices about reproductive health up to and including abortion on demand.
They don't want less Govt control. they want more Govt control of the 2nd class citizens.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
Same point made ad nauseum... Liberals will protect the rights of women, but not babies. They'll protect the rights of murderers, but not the victims. Bla bla bla bla bla... I hope you have a sharpie so you can write it on a flag and hoist it up the pole as the US America sinks into the sea of mediocrity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies