Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 12:04 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,907,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Add "non-Western" to the long list of codewords like "youths".... "asians"...."immigrants" for Muslims. For the PC Dhmmi media and elites to taint all immigrants with this is outright xenophobic. We can't say "Muslim terrorist," but "rapist immigrant" is OK.

One 12-year-old rape victim was told by her Muslim rapist, "He said he had the right to do exactly as he wanted to a woman." Mind you, he is saying this to a 12-year-old. "Why?" "Because that is how it was in his religion. Women did not have rights or opinions, he was in charge."
Norway: ALL Rapes In Past 5 Years Committed By Muslims "Non-Western" Immigrants - Atlas Shrugs

And this:

Muslim Violence Infects, SPREADS ACROSS CONTINENTS - Atlas Shrugs

Are these the kinds of things we have to look forward to in the United States? ..

Should we abandon appeasement for the rule of law?

Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2011, 12:46 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
The news report confuses me. The woman reports that in one city "all rapes in the last year"...then the man jumps in and says "this mean all rapes in the last 5 years"...and "those where the rapist can be identified"...

I think there is definitely something going on there but I'm not sure what. And no, I don't think this is what we have to look forward to. We can look forward to plenty of American men raping women. Unfortunately.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:52 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,961,670 times
I saw the post on Storm Front awhile ago and although I abhor their ignorance and faithless based superiority, they pretty much had it correct.

Although the rapes committed in the last five years have been committed by immigrants. Particularly those of Muslin or North African origin.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:54 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,398,124 times
Is there a news source to back that up. I have only found it on rightwing blogs.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:56 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,109,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
I saw the post on Storm Front awhile ago and although I abhor their ignorance and faithless based superiority, they pretty much had it correct.

Although the rapes committed in the last five years have been committed by immigrants. Particularly those of Muslin or North African origin.
What are you doing over at the KKK's internet club?

Old 05-30-2011, 12:58 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,286,793 times
That is a problem. At some point they will be removed from those areas IMO.

Old 05-30-2011, 01:02 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,907,435 times
Rape appears to be something that would bother only conservatives .. so they report about it .. I guess.

Raped in Oslo | The Brussels Journal

Old 05-30-2011, 01:03 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,826,279 times
A few years ago I mentioned a similar report out of Sweden. Someone couldn't believe it and accused me of being a racist. I think they were just unaware ofhow strong the cultural differences are when it comes to female "modesty" between Islamic and non-Islamic cultures.

You ask if we can look forward to this is in the U.S? Probably not in the near term. The fact that most of our immigration (unike Europe) is coming from Mexico and not Muslim countries changes the dynamics. Mexicans (and latin culture as a whole) do not believe women should be raped for not looking modest in public. In fact, Latin culture encourages women to look beautful and dress sexy, more than American culture does.

But what does concern me is the partnership between the American left and Islam. For example look at how liberals overturn state elections that ban Sharia law. According to Sharia men have the right to rape women if she doesn't cover herself or if they don't dress modestly. They wouldn't convict the rapist because their culture believes she "has it coming to her for dressing like a wh*re".

Old 05-30-2011, 01:31 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,218,665 times
No actual data. One report out of Oslo some years ago that appears reasonably official..but not very clear.

this would appear to be a standard Right Wing problem. Invented and grown by quoting each other in a circular fashion.

Should be all sorts of interesting Norwegian content if it were true.

Old 05-30-2011, 01:43 PM

1,733 posts, read 1,823,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
Norway: ALL Rapes In Past 5 Years Committed By Muslims "Non-Western" Immigrants - Atlas Shrugs

Are these the kinds of things we have to look forward to in the United States? ..

Should we abandon appeasement for the rule of law?

Thoughts?
Well, the first though is "Surely no-one can be slow enough to fall for that?"

It takes all of five minutes to look up the english version of an Norwegian online newspaper and search for "rape." All non-western perpetrators? No sir. That took 5 minutes to check.

Most rapes happen between people who know each other, and in relationships. That is well known.

If you actually listen to what the people on the clip say, it is subtly different from what the're texting on the blog.

What they are saying is that all cases of "rape by assault" -in Oslo- where the perpetrator was caught, the rapist turned out to be a non-western immigrant. Rape by assault was by far the minority of the 189 rapes reported in Norways capital last year.

A few thought do present themselves:

1) Who uses a blog called "Atlas shrugs" for a reference? What is next, the Daily Mail?
2) Who would believe drek like that?
3) Who would be disposed to believe something like that without even checking as outlandish and counterintuitive a notion that "All rapes in Norway were comitted by non-westerners" ?

Honestly, anyone who found themselves disposed to believe that needs to sit down and have a good look at themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
Are these the kinds of things we have to look forward to in the United States?
Well, if you listen to what people there are saying, in the capital city of Norway, there were 86 reported cases of rape by assault...over the last 5 years. Total reports, not just solved cases. Numbers like that would actually be something to look forwards to.

Last edited by Grim Reader; 05-30-2011 at 02:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies