Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 04:52 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
That is a ridiculous assertion.
No they have politisized the memory of the veterans they sought to memorialize.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2011, 04:56 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,415,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
No they have politisized the memory of the veterans they sought to memorialize.
Proof?

Old 05-30-2011, 05:06 PM

Rolling Thunder is not a political group. Anybody is welcome to join and ride. The press made the event a debacle, not Rolling Thunder.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:10 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Gee, I guess they couldve just covered Obama's 70th golf outting.........

You libs are something else. Good for the Herald, Sarah, and the bikers/vets. Whens the last time O's ever done something like this for troops/vets? This isn't her first time doing something like this...it's in her blood and something she obviously is being true about. I don't think O has ever done something like this, not in office and not before taking office. Because it's not in his heart to do so.
He was too busy killing Osama bin Ladin. Some may want Obama to ride around on a bus. Some may want him to personally clear up tornado debris. Some just want him to be running the country. That's what we hired him for, you see.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:17 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
On the front page?? And we're still supposed to pretend the Boston Herald is unbiased??

Boston Herald Front Page - Gallery - BostonHerald.com (http://www.bostonherald.com/galleries/index.php?gallery_id=9 - broken link)

Is dat one of dem dare Librul media things???

If the media is controlled by the liberals as some droolers say....then why is the Queen of Neocon featured so prominently?

Old 05-30-2011, 05:21 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
We're not worried about her at all

Of course unless we totally ignore her and just let the rightwing go on and on praising her to high heaven without anybody on the left responding you'll claim we are

Yeah, right! LOLOLOL I really don't see the bunches of conservatives that are praising her like you said. There are a few, but it happens to be a minority. The libs are just hateful and scared little wussies and show it with all of their posts about this woman.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
Yeah, right! LOLOLOL I really don't see the bunches of conservatives that are praising her like you said. There are a few, but it happens to be a minority. The libs are just hateful and scared little wussies and show it with all of their posts about this woman.
Some liberals are caught up in Sarah Palin bashing. I am no Sarah Palin fan but when I see rabid, senseless hatred I will speak up.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:29 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
Yeah, right! LOLOLOL I really don't see the bunches of conservatives that are praising her like you said. There are a few, but it happens to be a minority.
Excuse me? It sure as all out wasn't the liberal side of the aisle who plucked the woman from obscurity and - in all earnestness - tried to sell America the idea that she was qualified to be Vice President. That honor belongs to the GOP, and I see absolutely no reason to let anyone forget it.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Excuse me? It sure as all out wasn't the liberal side of the aisle who plucked the woman from obscurity and - in all earnestness - tried to sell America the idea that she was qualified to be Vice President. That honor belongs to the GOP, and I see absolutely no reason to let anyone forget it.
No, it was not the GOP. It was John McCain, the pretend conservative.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:35 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Maybe this is the point, idiot. She doesn't want the media following her, that is pretty clear.
Yeah, anyone driving around in this:

http://robertdbutler.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Sarah-Palin-Bus.png (broken link)

- is definitely going for the low profile.

I think it's highly debatable who the idiot is - the person arranging this poorly conceived stunt, or the person who insists it's a clever ruse to frustrate the press - because that's a constructive activity, somehow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies