Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 06:32 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nope, the dems want to see Palin run....not the repubs...

The dems have started more posts than any repub.....there were 10 Sarah threads on page 1....(not today) and 2 were started by repubs....the rest were dems.....

It's sad....this one lady can send the lefties into such a frezy....they have to know each and every move she does....just so they can mis-represent what she says....or try to slame her some more....

The Dems ought to be awfully careful here. Obama is so weak, that anybody could beat him, even Palin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 06:35 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
So what? If, as your friends say, she's not running for anything?????...
Exactally....then why so many threads about Sarah? That's not the right doing it....that's the left....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
You'll have to excuse me, we're going on a family vacation, not running for any office but I have to wash our giant red, white and blue bus and then write a few speeches for our rest stops....like all other families...
Sorry, I did not kow it was wrong in America to go out and bring Americans together, family vacation...

Old 06-09-2011, 06:37 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
The Dems ought to be awfully careful here. Obama is so weak, that anybody could beat him, even Palin.
Talk is cheap, nominate the ditz and let's see what happens

Old 06-09-2011, 06:41 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Talk is cheap, nominate the ditz and let's see what happens
She's not running, get over it.....

And if she does, even the rebubs will not nominate her.......sorry to burst your bubble....

Old 06-09-2011, 06:56 AM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
That was a bad piece of political commentary and that host is not even on an MSNBC level. I am not a fan of Santorum other than he at least sticks to his guns on issues( right and wrong) and thats a very rare trait in politics. But while Santorum was reaching to link healthcare and D day, he wasn't wrong. We fought World war 2 to preserve a whole host of rights and freedoms among other things. I think the Young Turks need to open up a history book and crawl out of the journalistic gutter.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:03 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Americans just might be stupid enough to vote for Palin. Never underestimate the idiocy of this country.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:05 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Americans just might be stupid enough to vote for Palin. Never underestimate the idiocy of this country.
See 2008 for proof!

Old 06-09-2011, 07:06 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Exactally....then why so many threads about Sarah? That's not the right doing it....that's the left....

No, you have selective reading....many have been started , and posted to, by repugs.

"""Sorry, I did not kow it was wrong in America to go out and bring Americans together, family vacation...
So please show WHERE I said it was wrong? You can't. So it must be

MORE slective reading????? Seems to be a problem with repugs....

Old 06-09-2011, 07:08 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
We need to stop Obamacare to keep WWIII from happening because my rights have gone up twice since Obama Scare went into effect.

lol...

Have they now?

How have your rights gone up?

Old 06-09-2011, 07:12 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,231,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
No twisting going on there. First Professor Palin tells us that the Revolutionary war was about 2nd amendment rights, and now Professor Santorum tells us the US fought against the Nazis in WW2 for health care rights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Fail and repeatedly at that. Maybe one of these threads you might include a modicum of truth instead of all leftist spin? Naw, doubt it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

"Almost 60,000 average Americans had the courage to go out and charge those beaches on Normandy, to drop out of airplanes who knows where, and take on the battle for freedom," Santorum said.

"Average Americans," he added. "The very Americans that our government now, and this president, does not trust a to make decision on your health care plan. Those Americans risked everything so they could make that decision on their health care plan."
Says Santorum: Americans who fought in the Normandy invasion in WWII (against the Nazis) risked everything so they would be free to choose their own health care plan.

Says Savoir Faire: Santorum tells us the US fought against the Nazis in WW2 for health care rights.

Says lifelongMOgal: "Fail and repeatedly at that." Explain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies