Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2015, 12:58 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,108,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
They choose lily White areas to live in like Portland, Vermont, Minneapolis/St Paul (you forgot about us!) and then constantly mock states like Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi and the Carolina's for being poor, having substandard education, substandard health care, etc. Most don't even realize they're mocking the very people they pretend to support, but when they mock the states with the largest African American populations and the most diversity, it's exactly what they're doing.
It's interesting that you tried to attack liberals by mentioning Portland. In Portland, the white liberals moved into the black neighborhoods to the point where the neighborhoods are no longer considered black neighborhoods.

When was the last time a group of white conservatives moved en masse to a black neighborhood? Bueller...Bueller?

Old 02-02-2015, 12:59 PM

137 posts, read 145,158 times
It's mostly rich liberal jews who want lower class white goyum to get along with blacks better.

They don't actually want to live near either, spare a token here and there.

Old 02-02-2015, 03:37 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,611,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Look, I'm sorry, but you're all over the place.
Actually no, I'm not. I asked a very simple question that you chose not to answer & instead deflected into something that you thought was funny. That's a sign of someone who does not know how to converse like an adult.

Old 02-02-2015, 05:14 PM

186 posts, read 241,415 times
Diversity is a farce! Different groups have conflicting cultures and values. That's a fact.

I think people take notice when a group that comprises a mere 12% of the overall population consistently commits an amount of crime that is wildly disproportionate to their relatively small numbers - especially, when they lead the way in violent crimes!

Some may feel that class plays a role in the equation, but I submit to you that the class rung occupied by such a group is inevitable for members of a group that has stagnated in every land they've ever populated - regardless of whether they were oppressed in those places or not. This becomes even more readily apparent when members of other groups, sharing the same low rung, don't act nearly as bad as the group I'm somewhat vaguely referring to.

In short, I look at it like this: You can mix sweet vanilla ice cream with evil-smelling horse manure. It may do wonders for the manure - but, it most certainly doesn't do a blessed thing for the ice cream...

Old 02-02-2015, 05:18 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,442,140 times
That is the ugliest post I've ever encountered on City-Data, and you had some pretty stiff competition.

Old 02-02-2015, 10:30 PM

186 posts, read 241,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
That is the ugliest post I've ever encountered on City-Data, and you had some pretty stiff competition.
Mine's the ugliest..., because I try harder...

Okay (being serious now), if you disagree with the content or context of my post, please tell me why.

I'll be going to bed shortly. If you're going to be awake for awhile, research which US cities have the highest murder rates. Then, cross-reference whatever list you come up with against the population demographics of those cities. In every one of those cities, a certain group - guess who - makes-up a high percentage of the population. See the obviously distinct correlation for yourself. I doubt if you'll like what you find...

Do we agree to disagree?

Or, are you going to go running to the poor moderator with ' Waaa, waaa - I don't like what he said or how he said it. And, I couldn't come up with a credible rebuttal! waaa, waaa! '

Last edited by pnw2016; 02-02-2015 at 10:59 PM..

Old 02-02-2015, 11:32 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,462,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
...It was about millennials and Facebook friends.

Those who were liberal had friends of multiple ideology and race while those who identified as conservative stuck with their own kind and race.
Facebook friends? Are you serious?

You can have thousands of "friends" on Facebook that you've never even seen or met.

Last edited by dechatelet; 02-03-2015 at 12:19 AM..

Old 02-02-2015, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
...And, btw, many liberals have moved into Harlem and Brooklyn which do have large black populations, as well as other ethnic groups....
I don't call gentrifying an area so that it becomes too expensive for nonwhites (and they have to leave) "embracing diversity."

Last edited by dechatelet; 02-03-2015 at 12:20 AM..

Old 02-02-2015, 11:52 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,552,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnw2016 View Post
Mine's the ugliest..., because I try harder...

Okay (being serious now), if you disagree with the content or context of my post, please tell me why.

I'll be going to bed shortly. If you're going to be awake for awhile, research which US cities have the highest murder rates. Then, cross-reference whatever list you come up with against the population demographics of those cities. In every one of those cities, a certain group - guess who - makes-up a high percentage of the population. See the obviously distinct correlation for yourself. I doubt if you'll like what you find...

Do we agree to disagree?

Or, are you going to go running to the poor moderator with ' Waaa, waaa - I don't like what he said or how he said it. And, I couldn't come up with a credible rebuttal! waaa, waaa! '
Rebuttal? Evil-smelling? LMAO! How does one rebut a comedy routine?

Old 02-03-2015, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
1. The West coast in unique in comparison to the rest of the US as Asians are the biggest minority there, not African American or Latinos contrary to popular belief.
Wrong. Latinos are far more numerous than Asians.

Asians, blacks and Latinos are overrepresented relative to their population percentages at leading California universities. Whites are underrepresented.

Of the three overrepresented groups, only one is equal to whites in academic merit (average SAT scores). That group is Asians. The other two groups score much lower.

Note that I equate SAT scores with academic merit because grading standards vary from school to school and from teacher to teacher. The SAT is the only available uniform standard of merit.

Even though whites and Asians are about equal in merit (Asians score higher than whites in quantitative aptitude and achievement, but whites score higher in verbal aptitude and achievement) there are about three times as many Asians as whites accepted to leading universities relative to their respective percentages of the California population.

The universities have done this so that they can claim to be more diverse (less white) than they would otherwise be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies