Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you ever had an abortion?
Yes 52 18.98%
No 89 32.48%
N/A- I'm a man & will never be pregnant. 133 48.54%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 10:57 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Okay, let me be as clear as I possibly can to the obtusely ignorant.

You absolutely have the right to destroy every cell related to you and any that might accidentally find its way on someone else. Skin cells and all...

When you willingly wipe yourselves out of the gene pool don't ask for my funding or my help. At this point I've come to the conclusion you folks are the absolute dumbest people ever born. I say that because you defy everything that brought you to where you are today. That's your right to be utterly stupid and ignorant.

But let's say I'm stupid and my POV is absolutely baseless. Your arguement is that the people who have abortions are the poor, uneducated, and those most likely to not need babies.

How are we disagreeing? I'm all for you stupid asses wiping yourselves out of the gene pool.
Hey summer! You mean like this? ^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
huh? I'm only indicating that when people get into childish behavior, that's when you know they've run out of salient material.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 11:00 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
I'm still here. That is if you wanted to ask me something.

The fact that you openly make yourselves look utterly incompetent has nothing to do with me though.

But whatever.

Address me if you that's what you're interested in. Your chicken in a hen-house mentality is rather funny.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:03 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
I'm still here. That is if you wanted to ask me something.

The fact that you openly make yourselves look utterly incompetent has nothing to do with me though.

But whatever.

Address me if you that's what you're interested in. Your chicken in a hen-house mentality is rather funny.
I asked you a question, twice. I assumed you had no point.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:06 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
You aren't reading or comprehending.

I actually think it makes no difference what I make. The stupid people will willingly eliminate themselves. You seem to be all for that. In fact pushing it, where do we disagree?
Are you not willingly eliminating your genes by deciding not to procreate?

Wouldn't that make YOU one of the "stupid people"?

Old 06-23-2011, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
I asked you a question, twice. I assumed you had no point.
I made my point. Which was your point. The faster you remove your gene pool from the rest of us the better.

That's not even my stance, that's yours. Or do you not understand what passing your genes on means? It certainly appears you still don't even understand how babies are made so that's entirely possible.

Your friends here can't back you up by the way. They're fighting just to justify their own existence.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Are you not willingly eliminating your genes by deciding not to procreate?

Wouldn't that make YOU one of the "stupid people"?
Not really. Because I've grown my resources instead of squandering them on abortions and family I hated.

Sorry to be so brutal.

My sperm still works and if I can find someone who doesn't match your ilk I might take a chance.

History tells me most humans are exactly as stupid as some of you.

It's rather disturbing actually. Not exactly a gene pool you want to get into.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:12 PM

What's even more disturbing is the fact that I believe you folks are probably the most intelligent, the most adamant and the most knowledge based when it comes to this subject compared to others and you still can't adequately defend your positions.

Your positions make more sense than pro life on the front, to me.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:15 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
I made my point. Which was your point. The faster you remove your gene pool from the rest of us the better.

That's not even my stance, that's yours. Or do you not understand what passing your genes on means? It certainly appears you still don't even understand how babies are made so that's entirely possible.

Your friends here can't back you up by the way. They're fighting just to justify their own existence.
Sorry, a slinging match does not a debate make! If that is what you enjoy, then have at it.

Oh, and by the way I am very pleased to report my genes will be around for multiple generations. Rather good genes actually. I do agree that some genes are not worth the continuation, but people should make those choices for themselves, and as you have said your line is discontinued. Probably a good thing.

You really do miss the point though that opinons on abortion legislation are not only focused on the "me", but on all women having the right to make the best choice for herself. That point does seem awfully hard for you to comprehend.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:15 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
What's even more disturbing is the fact that I believe you folks are probably the most intelligent, the most adamant and the most knowledge based when it comes to this subject compared to others and you still can't adequately defend your positions.

Your positions make more sense than pro life on the front, to me.
abortion is legal we really don't have to defend it. women have the right to control their own reproductive system. the reasons for abortion are between a woman and her doctor and god if she has one.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
abortion is legal we really don't have to defend it. women have the right to control their own reproductive system. the reasons for abortion are between a woman and her doctor and god if she has one.
That's right.....

Does that make for a better society? Think it thoroughly through.

Have you ever seen a list of people who were abjectly poor who massively contributed to society? Those people would be aborted by today's standards. They've literally help the US break out of poverty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies