Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2011, 07:42 PM

73,130 posts, read 62,979,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
And yet another brutal beating by a mob of black youths, this occurred in New Jersey. We have seen these vicious attacks happen in any city, any time of the year, and against any type of person. What is common in all of them is that they are horrendously violent, causing severe brain damage to the victim or death. And those responsible are blacks.

Police Rutgers Graduate Dawid Strucinski Beaten Into Coma Bt Uban Youth Mob In Bayonne
Then here is a question: What would be the difference between Blacks doing it and Whites doing it? If the attackers were White, would you sing the same tune?

I'm not denying the fact that there are Blacks attacking White people. It isn't about denial with me. It is about how this information is used. Alot of people might use this information as a reason to hate on African-Americans and to advocating avoidance of African-Americans. For what it's worth, I'm African-American and I've been attacked and beaten up by White kids a few times. Once I was shot with a paintball gun. I'm not talking about "another attack from White males" or trying to avoid all White people. I just remind myself that there are decent White people out there who aren't cruel, cold-hearted, or racist, and I have the experience to prove it.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:46 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,875,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Then here is a question: What would be the difference between Blacks doing it and Whites doing it? If the attackers were White, would you sing the same tune?
I can only speak for myself, but my issue is the double standard. That's the only reason I bother commenting. If people would judge this stuff equally and drop the PC crap I'd be silent on this.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:56 PM

73,130 posts, read 62,979,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
I can only speak for myself, but my issue is the double standard. That's the only reason I bother commenting. If people would judge this stuff equally and drop the PC crap I'd be silent on this.
It is suppose to be judged equally, however, there are those who will hate and won't judge fairly.

Old 07-10-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It is suppose to be judged equally, however, there are those who will hate and won't judge fairly.
And there are those who will push a double standard. If this stuff was judged fairly in the mainstream I wouldn't bother with it.

Old 07-10-2011, 08:08 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,494,914 times
Quote:
And there are those who will push a double standard. If this stuff was judged fairly in the mainstream I wouldn't bother with it.

Remember how upset the media was when a white teenager got on a WalMart intercom and announced that all blacks were to exit the store? That got national attention.

Old 07-10-2011, 08:12 PM

22,697 posts, read 24,745,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalie Brown View Post
Spoken like a true soldier of the "do nothing" crowd.

It's laughable that you think my efforts in the community is all about coddling them with food stamps and sneakers. That's alright, though. It's clear I just need to leave this alone. God bless you, sir.

You got a problem with sneaker giveaways and midnight basketball........sucka??????

I mean come on, the same old BS has been tried for years on end.........maybe it will eventually work.

Old 07-10-2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Remember how upset the media was when a white teenager got on a WalMart intercom and announced that all blacks were to exit the store? That got national attention.
My point exactly. There is undoubtedly a double standard in the media. I participate in these threads only because I consider myself an anti-pc crusader.

As far as the specific instances themselves go I couldn't care less who was involved. Notice I rarely comment on the instances, I just argue with the libs who try to either justify the actions of their protected classes or claim that there is no double standard.

Old 07-10-2011, 08:17 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,937,481 times
Quote:
i disagree that its not judged fairly in the mainstream.

i cant think off the top of my head the last time i remember reading about a white attacking a black, even though it happens all the time.

even with the flash mob incidents in chicago, philly, its in the local papers and on several prominent websites, so i disagree that black on white crime is silent.

at the end of the day you break it down its some people running around acting like idiots. it does not deserve mainstream, and national reporting because its basically organized robbery and vandalism at the end of the day.

people get robbed and vandalized everyday.

ive had my car robbed two times by the same white guy, and you dont see me crying for news coverage. the reason i know he was white: he got caught stealing another persons stuff and the cops contacted me as they were on the lookout for my equipment. the kid admitted he had my stuff and had it for me when i went down to the station after his parents dropped it off and apologized.

Old 07-10-2011, 08:21 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,730,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
And yet another brutal beating by a mob of black youths, this occurred in New Jersey. We have seen these vicious attacks happen in any city, any time of the year, and against any type of person. What is common in all of them is that they are horrendously violent, causing severe brain damage to the victim or death. And those responsible are blacks.

Police Rutgers Graduate Dawid Strucinski Beaten Into Coma Bt Uban Youth Mob In Bayonne
boy what i'd give to put the needle in those monsters

Old 07-10-2011, 08:53 PM

810 posts, read 840,795 times
If there are a group of whites who are attacking blacks who were just minding their own business that should definitely be reported and the information disseminated.

At the same token, we can't get browbeaten by others who don't like the spread of this information. If they believe its something inconsequential and deserves no attention, well that's on them. They can just tune out and ignore this kind of news.

And if they say exposing these kind of events makes things worse, then how would they feel if mobs of Latinos gravely harmed or killed many defenseless blacks around the country and then told by others that kind of news is pointless? It is always about double-standards apparently, and that has to stop. Anytime people are being senselessly victimized it should always be known. If you are going to be upset about it, then be upset at the perpetrators committing those crimes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies