Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 12:07 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,398,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Your problem is that you believe what the right wing media tells you to believe. Please site any errors or untruths in what Maddow discusses that she hasn't ownd up to if was indeed an error. Maddow is wicked smart and has integrity. She has invited many right wingers on her show to debate on an open public forum...why are they afraid to go?

Nonsense!

Maddow was duped by a satirical website called "Christwire.org".

That website is like the Onion.

It's a collection of fake news stories with fake characters doing fake things like proposing Sarah Palin lead an invasion of North Africa.

C'mon, who would be stupid enough to start another war in North Africa when we have two major wars going on already?

Anyway, Maddow had no clue and reported Christwire.org's story as factual.

Not the first time she has revealed how incredibly stupid she is..

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...st5896458.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 12:25 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm proud to be a religious fanatic. I'm a fanatic for Jesus Chris and I am not ashamed. I will stand for the republican party and make sure they kick the liberals to the curb once and for all. You guys have got to go.
Yes, because Jesus is a Republican. And "kick your opponents to the curb" was one of his commandments, right? I love it when not-so-bright religious fanatics try to mix politics with their narrow-minded beliefs...the results are always good.

Old 07-15-2011, 12:48 AM

7,732 posts, read 12,629,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Well if you are that intensely adamant about mixing religion with politics, then I suggest that you live somewhere that is sympathetic to and condones a Theocracy. This ain't the place and never was.
Yes it was, it has always been, and always WILL be. People's religion will ALWAYS influence their political beliefs whether you like it or not. So I find it downright hilarious how you liberals think that religion has no place in politics when religion is one of the prime factors that drive politics. You people don't use common sense much and then expect everyone else to succumb to your ridiculous ideologies and demands. You must be kidding me.

Last edited by allenk893; 07-15-2011 at 01:01 AM..

Old 07-15-2011, 12:49 AM

7,732 posts, read 12,629,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Yes, because Jesus is a Republican. And "kick your opponents to the curb" was one of his commandments, right? I love it when not-so-bright religious fanatics try to mix politics with their narrow-minded beliefs...the results are always good.
Yes, they are.

Old 07-15-2011, 12:51 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,296,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
Your first problem, is that you believe what Maddow tells you. .
So if Rachel Maddow says that the world is round, you would believe it's flat?

Old 07-15-2011, 01:13 AM

306 posts, read 355,407 times
Default Bless Your Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
The problem as I see it is rural lady doesn't seem to care for Christians?
(am I right?)

Of course she seems to have no problem when her master hosts mooslums, rappers who support cop killers or generally Anyone who doesn't refer to God in the same sentence as Country!

I think the other problem here is .. Even though I am NO FAN of Ric Perry, rural lady and the rest of the lefties know Perry can destroy Obama in the Presidential run!
(I'm right .. Huh?)
LOL Mr. Not-Even-Close!

Another delusional rightie mistakes mocking for fear.

tsk tsk tsk .... when will y'all learn?

Old 07-15-2011, 01:19 AM

898 posts, read 828,273 times
Ah, the tolerance and love from the left is on full display for all to see.

Old 07-15-2011, 02:31 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke9686 View Post
You referenced Rachel Maddow, MSNBC's liberal version of Bill O'Reiley.
Don't compare the two. Bill O'Reilly is not a far right-winger and he makes sense often; Maddow doesn't.

Old 07-15-2011, 03:01 AM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
It would be so refreshing for a candidate to refuse to discuss religion. As long as they don't want to tell YOU how to worship it should be a moot point.

Old 07-15-2011, 08:49 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Don't compare the two. Bill O'Reilly is not a far right-winger and he makes sense often; Maddow doesn't.
You don't watch Maddow so how would you know? Your blanket statement is so telltale that you are just repeating nonsense and marching lockstep with the strange ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies