Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 10:41 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,969,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight4444 View Post
@walanaegirl you're the typical republican all too dense to actually go research facts before you make a complete fool out of yourself! Even a idiot with a somewhat functioning brain and at least one eye can look at hundreds of footage of tea party rallies and see it unbelievable WHITE! Now allow me to show you how someone intelligent states a point
40% of the tea party is 55 yrs of age and old 22% are under 35 yrs old 80 to 89% are WHITE 44% call themselves BORN AGAIN christians I'm going to assume you're not very bright because you're too damn lazy to do your homework!
I just posted to an old thread, I should have looked at the date, this is way over and done!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2012, 10:43 AM

27,625 posts, read 21,173,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke9686 View Post
You referenced Rachel Maddow, MSNBC's liberal version of Bill O'Reiley.
Please elaborate on that statement. Show us how Maddow compares to O'Reiley as far as education, factual reporting and journalistic integrity.

Old 08-04-2012, 10:48 AM

48,502 posts, read 97,009,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post
How'd you like the crazed fanatics or are you for people like that?
Maddow is a radical leftist ;so what examples did you expect. Want to see some roiting leftist ;its quite easy of you search for the right site.

Old 08-04-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm proud to be a religious fanatic. I'm a fanatic for Jesus Christ and I am not ashamed. I will stand for the republican party and make sure they kick the liberals to the curb once and for all. You guys have got to go.

Religious fanaticism belongs as far away from governemt as possible. Thankfully most people in this country will not allow the Christian version of the Taliban to infiltrate past the point of no return.

CD really needs to provide a vomiting smiley.

Old 08-04-2012, 10:51 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,081,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post
No that wasn't my first problem, I had that years ago, Sorry I don't have a problem at the present moment, she didn't make up the video or Ric Perry or those crazed idiots. We shall see at his Prayer meeting or whatever it is.

Say and spin anything? I think you meant the Republicans or the Tea Party or whoever controls them.
I would say the problem is ignorance on your part..... as in you have no clue what you are talking about

It seems that the left is getting mileage out of dividing the country and actually convincing some that religion is the only problem in the country

And there are people who actually believe that......

Old 08-04-2012, 10:53 AM

679 posts, read 662,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
I would say the problem is ignorance on your part..... as in you have no clue what you are talking about

It seems that the left is getting mileage out of dividing the country and actually convincing some that religion is the only problem in the country

And there are people who actually believe that......
Religion is a problem in this country, people are just too religious to realize it. It is a cancer.

Old 08-04-2012, 10:57 AM

48,502 posts, read 97,009,245 times
One has to wander how the Op if the OP some how misssed the Rev Wright who was Obama's pastor and named mentor for 20 yrs and his whitey is evil sermons.Talk about the fringe in power.

Old 08-04-2012, 10:58 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,081,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
Religion is a problem in this country, people are just too religious to realize it. It is a cancer.

No, the problem is ignorance and declining culture, education, family etc.

People who go to church are not the problem

Old 08-04-2012, 10:58 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,313,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I don't get what your problem is with Christian's uniting together and calling on God to turn our country back to Him. Christian's for the most part see this country relying more on man than on God and as the Bible says if the people leave God, He will leave the people. Nothing worse than the left thinking their President who ever they pick will be the answer.

The Republicans are not speaking to all who don't want to listen, some on the left have their God (Usually MAN) and the Right has theirs (God of Heaven).
Actually MOST christians don't seem to think like that at all. They keep their beliefs private,work live like every other Americans, and enjoy the benefits of modern society. What you have are fanatics who rely on a lower class that has none of those benefits to support their quest. Sadly the republican party seems to allow them way too much influence in their decision making which has damaging consequences for them.

Old 08-04-2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
They are not controlled. The funny thing is, that you lefties think that the Tea Party is made up of old white Americans. What you don't know is that it is made up of every race and age group, and Independants, AND fed up Dems as well.
Try going to a Tea Party rally. Don't watch what is edited on Maddow, go to a real one. And therefore you can see for yourself.
What plan does Obama have for getting us our of this mess that he put us in? He has none. He just shoots down all the plans that the R's put down, but has no counter offer, does he.
That is why Perry could win. And that is why the left attacks anyone who could beat Obama. They do it out of fear. Plain and simple.
Anyone who is not Obama ism in their eyes, crazy. OOOOh they pray, therefore they must be crazy. OOOOOOH Palin's voice is annyoing, therfore she must be crazy. The list goes on, yet there is no proof of her, or anyone else actually being crazy.
Perry could win what? When? You do realize that Perry did not get the nomination...right?

Rick Perry - Full, uncut "drunk" Cornerstone New Hampshire speech - Friday, 28 October, 2011 - YouTube

Personally, I don't think craziness is the main problem within the hijacked Republican Party, I think it's downright stupidity, although Bachmann is crazy and stupid.

Palin, other than her knack for being an opportunist and proliferating lies and divisive tactics, is not very bright, but only people smarter than her can see that. It's all relative.

Please go back to the day that Obama put us into this mess and explain how he did it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies