Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 10:31 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,453 times

Advertisements

Does the core problem lie with a defiant Barack Obama? I realize there is unyielding resistance from both opposing sides...but...well, you tell me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2011, 10:39 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
The core of the problem is the ideology of Obama and his die hard followers. It is not the ideology this country was founded upon and it is incompatable with our Constitution.

At the core is a battle for the soul of the nation. The Marxists are so close to destroying this representative Republic designed to have limited and decentralized powers that they can taste the blood and like a predator that kills for the sport of it, it is circling for the kill. Some of us recognize what is happening and will not allow liberty to pass quietly into the night on our watch. We speak out loudly, we will not back down from our Constitution and doing the right thing for this country, even though it is going to see some very difficult times ahead.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:45 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,570,586 times
The GOP are stubborn fools & are using this as a political ploy for next year's elections. They want a 6 month extension so it becomes a political issue next year. I would tell President Obama to go ahead and raise the debt ceiling by himself & tell Boehner and the pukes to go stick it!

^ PS: Dumbya raised the debt ceiling 7 TIMES so don't tell me this is about MARXIST bs!

Old 07-25-2011, 11:07 PM

A very wise friend just told me...Obama is very angry because he's not getting the support he wants. But, how far will he go...being the Commander in Chief, and the serious need to solve this crisis?

Old 07-26-2011, 12:21 AM

2,974 posts, read 1,985,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
The GOP are stubborn fools & are using this as a political ploy for next year's elections. They want a 6 month extension so it becomes a political issue next year. I would tell President Obama to go ahead and raise the debt ceiling by himself & tell Boehner and the pukes to go stick it!

^ PS: Dumbya raised the debt ceiling 7 TIMES so don't tell me this is about MARXIST bs!

...getting tired of the, "my dad can beat up your dad" juvenile crap

..grow up, will ya...just sayin'....

Old 07-26-2011, 12:25 AM

3,045 posts, read 3,194,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Does the core problem lie with a defiant Barack Obama? I realize there is unyielding resistance from both opposing sides...but...well, you tell me.
Well the trailer park tea baggers in the forum will likely tell you that Obama was directly responsible for the crucifiction and you would know about it expect for the MSM.

The guy said he'll compromise, but compromise doens't mean that one side gets everything it wants while the other gets nothing. The group of 6 proposal was 3 parts tax cuts to 1 part tax increases. Republicans won't go for that. The deal is 3 parts what Republicans want, 1 part what Democrats want and the tea baggers in the House would prefer to default. Tell me again who's fault it is?

Old 07-26-2011, 12:35 AM

321 posts, read 363,076 times
Obomanomics just raised the debt ceiling last February 1.9 Trillion- yes with a T dollars.

Or did you conveniently miss that. And did you also miss the fact that he voted against raising it in 2006?

Or how about that since obamanomics has been in office the national debt has skyrocketed 4.1 billion dollars everyday(bush was 1.4 bil per day) So when he is golfing everyday or flying to martha's vineyard on his corporate jet, just know he Is putting your tax dollars too good use. That is, if you are one of the 49% of Americans who pay income tax.

Sick

Last edited by aquabluesrq; 07-26-2011 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: Oh the irony corporate jet

Old 07-26-2011, 12:46 AM

831 posts, read 680,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabluesrq View Post
Obomanomics just raised the debt ceiling last February 1.9 Trillion- yes with a T dollars.

Or did you conveniently miss that. And did you also miss the fact that he voted against raising it in 2006?

Or how about that since obamanomics has been in office the national debt has skyrocketed 4.1 billion dollars everyday(bush was 1.4 bil per day) So when he is golfing everyday or flying to martha's vineyard on his corporate jet, just know he Is putting your tax dollars too good use. That is, if you are one of the 49% of Americans who pay income tax.

Sick

Ohh put your money where your mouth is, at least he's open to the idea of putting more coffers on the table alongside the next 2% of Americans in the +250K bracket, not as if he's not willing to offset what the average American puts down.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The core of the problem is the ideology of Obama and his die hard followers. It is not the ideology this country was founded upon and it is incompatable with our Constitution.

At the core is a battle for the soul of the nation. The Marxists are so close to destroying this representative Republic designed to have limited and decentralized powers that they can taste the blood and like a predator that kills for the sport of it, it is circling for the kill. Some of us recognize what is happening and will not allow liberty to pass quietly into the night on our watch. We speak out loudly, we will not back down from our Constitution and doing the right thing for this country, even though it is going to see some very difficult times ahead.
This is A VERY good commentary.

Old 07-26-2011, 02:04 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,837,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
A very wise friend just told me...Obama is very angry because he's not getting the support he wants. But, how far will he go...being the Commander in Chief, and the serious need to solve this crisis?
Commander in Chief?
HUH?
He's not getting support from our military?
First I've heard of that!

OH .. You mean like a 'dictator'!?
Have the military enforce whatever Laws he wants enforced .. constitution be d@mned!?

To us 'ordinary' everyday .. non-military types .. He's 'supposed' to be The PRESIDENT!

Better let your very wise friend in on the secret!

Your a good guy and all and I wasn't really meaning to take a jab .. at you.

I was taking a jab at your very wise friend.
(AND .. I 'rep d' U anyway!)

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies