Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 04:59 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,110,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
He joined a racist movement and has allowed them to use him as cover while they do their damage. A Jewish person would not join the nazi party so why did he join the tea party. If he or tim scott where elected as regular republicans I would not feel this way. Powell, JC Watts are both good men who just believed in republican policies some of which I believe in but because west and scott come from the tea party they have betrayed their race. Not because of the GOP because of the tea party. Steele is just a republican not a tea party member so no hard feelings there either.
I cannot even tell you how offensive and naive you're being. You have bought into the hype of the mainstream media saying the Tea Party is racist. They are not.

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-29-2011 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: rude/name calling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
See post #45
Doesn't answer the question of why you bring race into everything. People who do that are projecting, which means they themselves are the racists. Didn't ya know?

Old 07-28-2011, 05:00 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
He joined a racist movement and has allowed them to use him as cover while they do their damage. A Jewish person would not join the nazi party...
Posting for fame again huh? Playing to the left back patters for token reps? Making sense doesn't matter anymore -- when you've become a hardcore hard(one)liner. Keep up the good work, you are a reminder of just how disconnected some people have become.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:03 PM

773 posts, read 503,798 times
Quote:
He joined a racist movement and has allowed them to use him as cover while they do their damage. A Jewish person would not join the nazi party so why did he join the tea party. If he or tim scott where elected as regular republicans I would not feel this way. Powell, JC Watts are both good men who just believed in republican policies some of which I believe in but because west and scott come from the tea party they have betrayed their race. Not because of the GOP because of the tea party. Steele is just a republican not a tea party member so no hard feelings there either.
Well then, after this post I see what I am dealing with. I think I will pass on conversing with you. You are obviously in a state of mind I care not to be involved with. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:05 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
You expected Ferengi to act differently, wave a few dollars under their noses and they will follow you anywhere. If they sold out to the Koch Brothers what can you expect

Old 07-28-2011, 05:06 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
I think we ought to start fresh, and vote them all out. Sorry we did not get here by one party alone, or by one being spoliled brat children like, both are doing a very good job at it.

I am sorry in my opinion and many people i am acquainted with who have brains, we all know that both party's come not without fault, blame, spending habits to high, their own agendas, they both are at fault, to blame this on one is just ignorant. And we would not be in this mess we currently are in, if we had a President who knew what the hell he was doing, not being a community organizer, but by actually working. Obama knows, not one friggin thing about a failing economy.

Don't get me started. Talk to the fifteen family's i know who lost their job and some a home beccause of this man. No other person Obama. Stop spinning the truth. It is what it is. This ain't no fairyale, most people can read between the lines.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:06 PM

773 posts, read 503,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I know. But they don't care. Do you understand..they don't care.
Hence why I am pissed off. I really am starting to think I am the only fiscally responsible person on the planet. If I don't have the cash, I don't buy it. Yes, that goes for EVERYTHING and no I am not in the top 2%.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:13 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
I cannot even tell you how offensive and naive you're being. You have bought into the hype of the mainstream media saying the Tea Party is racist. They are not. With all due respect, you sound like an idiot with this crap.
Once Obama is gone in 2016 so is the tea party unless another minority is elected. Then the many of us who have tried to bring out the truth about this party will be prov en right. This guy is a tea party spokesmen that west agrees with. West Will never speak out against this guy.
Please watch and comment

‪A Time for TEAHAD‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-28-2011, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Once Obama is gone in 2016 so is the tea party unless another minority is elected. Then the many of us who have tried to bring out the truth about this party will be prov en right. This guy is a tea party spokesmen that west agrees with. West Will never speak out against this guy.
Please watch and comment

‪A Time for TEAHAD‬‏ - YouTube
I don't watch videos that are posted, sorry, nothing personal.

I will repeat one last time before giving up: RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:17 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
I don't watch videos that are posted, sorry, nothing personal.

I will repeat one last time before giving up: RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
Well explain the guy in the video?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies