Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 08:15 AM

2,714 posts, read 4,285,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Supporting a racist ideology (GOP), while trying to hide behind religion, makes Perry an utter misguided fool. He is unfit, period.
1. The democrats are racist-- why else would they want to classify everyone by the color of their skin? (see: affirmative action)... that's the definition of racism...

2. You have no right to judge someone on their personal religious beliefs.

3. You are unfit to post on this forum, period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2011, 08:26 AM

39,876 posts, read 26,554,573 times
14-16 credit hours? Was that enough to qualify as a full-time student? Slacker.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:27 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,969,607 times
Why hasn't the MSM asked where Oblama's transcripts are? Oh that's right--the MSM is too busy working on Oblama's re-election campaign.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:29 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,740,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Who gives a rat's ass about ANYONE's college transcript? I sure don't. If you got the degree, congrats. It's what you do with that knowledge that counts - and life is a continual learning experience.

People should give up the witch hunt w/ birth certificates, transcripts, etc. It is just plain silly.

Exactly. Your college graduation is the START of your life and qualifications, not the END.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:35 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,220,336 times
Looks like science and math were not his best subjects. So? He was better in some subjects than he was in others. Big deal. At least we have seen his college transcript which is more than can be said for Obama who keeps his transcript top secret.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:35 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,556,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookside View Post
Despite the fact that Texas Monthly characterizes Perry as a smarter, meaner George Bush, his college transcript casts doubt -- at least on the smarter part:

Rick Perry's Texas A&M Transcript

Some the richest and most successful business men never went to school or did not finish.

Texas' economy is humming like a top! While the rest of the nation under those smart guys in the White House now has a AA+ credit rating!!! Rick Perry obviously knows how to run his state!

Perry has business sense!! Plain ol' common sense!

How are those Harvard Law grads workin' out for us??

Old 08-08-2011, 08:36 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,761,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
I dunno about that . . . Texas has created more jobs during this recession/depression than any other state.

Governor must be doing SOMETHING right, lol.
Besides being in an oil-rich state during a commodity bubble?

to me it's like praising the DC mayor for the jobs created (by the federal government). It doesn't make any sense.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:36 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,556,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Looks like science and math were not his best subjects. So? He was better in some subjects than he was in others. Big deal. At least we have seen his college transcript which is more than can be said for Obama who keeps his transcript top secret.
Wow!! Excellent! Why didn't I think of that! Excellent!!

Old 08-08-2011, 08:39 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,549,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Exactly. Your college graduation is the START of your life and qualifications, not the END.
Exactly. I would hope that the pinnacle of one's achievements in life are not buried somewhere in a college transcript, lol.

Really, this thread is LAME. We shouldn't post any further on it.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:41 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,549,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Besides being in an oil-rich state during a commodity bubble?

to me it's like praising the DC mayor for the jobs created (by the federal government). It doesn't make any sense.
a

I am seriously considering moving to Texas, even tho I am a native of NC, and my family settled this region prior to 1750 (meaning - this is HOME).

I am impressed w/ Texas, like their laws, their homestead provision, their low cost of living (especially housing) and their medical care and education system.

Don't mess with Texas, folks! Texas is one of the few states in this country where one can find the vestiges of the pioneer spirit that has basically been lost in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies