Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 10:22 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Coming from the mouth of the president? It's better to say "you people" and get it over with.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
It was two decades ago.

The dems had a previous KKK grand dragon in the senate for 5 decades until he died last year.

bill clinton said, at his service, that it was a "youthful indiscretion". Yea, right. He was in the KKK until he was 35!

I guess if not for double standards, the left would have none!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2011, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Plains_Retired View Post
Actually you could have said, "Here's some else's money....now vote for me."
That's more like it!

The "democrat way"!

Old 08-18-2011, 10:38 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Coming from the mouth of the president? It's better to say "you people" and get it over with.
Blacks call whites "you people" all the time. No phony outrage from the libs there.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:41 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,216,280 times
Why is obama avoiding black areas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
After all, the black community has been especially hit hard by his policies.

I guess he doesn't want to face them?

Maybe he's taking them for granted?

Maybe he's afraid of some backlash?

For the 1st time ever, I agree with maxine waters!
I think he's afraid Peggy Joseph will show up.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:46 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
Obama will show up to places for a political reason... he isn't going to go to places for racial reasons...

Old 08-18-2011, 10:54 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
The Democrats have the US black folk exactly where they want them: placated under their thumb, sitting quietly and compliantly on the Democrat Plantation, placating their rage by feeding them anti-GOP/Tea Party propaganda. This is all done so the Democrats never have to lift a finger to really help black America.

As long as the Democrats have black Americans trained like monkeys to keep voting down the Democrat party line and blaming all their troubles on those "racist" Klansmen Republicans, especially if the facts prove otherwise, why change what works so beautifully for them?
Refer to the "last hired, first fired" line, my friend this is a fact. The majority of us, educational differences aside believe that racism exist and that's what white libs bet on and it works.

It's not a dem thing bud, it's reality.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Old 08-18-2011, 10:58 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
After all, the black community has been especially hit hard by his policies.

I guess he doesn't want to face them?

Maybe he's taking them for granted?

Maybe he's afraid of some backlash?

For the 1st time ever, I agree with maxine waters!
If he was in predominately Black areas you'd be saying he's pandering to Black Americans too much.

The only reason you agree with Maxine Waters is that you will agree with anybody that criticizes President Obama. It's a testament to your virulent hatred of the man that you'd even agree with her.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:59 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,100,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Why do you care?
You made no attempt to answer his question; just duck, dodge and deflect; the Triple D's of Obama supporters. Care to actually answer the question in the thread?

I think the reason is simple; if he goes to black areas it will shine a spotlight on how bad Obama's policies of hurt their communities.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
If he was in predominately Black areas you'd be saying he's pandering to Black Americans too much.

The only reason you agree with Maxine Waters is that you will agree with anybody that criticizes President Obama. It's a testament to your virulent hatred of the man that you'd even agree with her.
I never even thought about it until I saw the clip of maxine waters.

You don't see a problem with his avoiding black communities?

P.S. I don't "hate" him.

I vehemently disagree with his politics, his policies and his view of what America should be.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:04 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Going into the hood, is Michelle's territory and what her college thesis is based upon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies