Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2011, 11:23 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
This is what Obama has done for small business:

President Obama Signs Small Business Jobs Act - Learn What's In It | The White House

What more do you want, Obama to personally come and run your business for you?
Obama run a business? Surely you jest!

Your link was informative, but it doesn't address my issue. I don't need funding. Fortunately, that part is taken care of. It's the regulatory structure and the uncertainty around it that is affecting Phase I of the plan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2011, 11:23 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Obama is bad for business, period.
Only for those people who are not smart enough to adapt

Old 08-20-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
So you own two businesses, work a full time job, and are also pursuing your Master's degree? Riiiiiiiight. What's your new business venture going to be once you graduate? A Speech Language Pathology private practice? LOL. You might want to check into what is happening with Medicare provider reimbursements under both Obamacare and this new debt ceiling agreement and then get back to us on how Obama isn't negatively affecting businesses.
Wow, thanks for minding my business. Now, how about you minding your own?

Old 08-20-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachgns View Post
The OP needs investors. That's what he said in his post.
Thank you for your posts, but you've read into it wrong.

I have intentionally left out details of my business plan for obvious reasons, which is probably why you came to certain conclusions in your earlier post. Without rehashing everything you said, I disagree with several points, especially about my competition. I'll just say you're wrong, and leave it at that.

Nowhere have I said that I needed investors. The funding is taken care of. Which sort of gives me the impression that you didn't read the entire OP.

Old 08-20-2011, 11:29 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Only for those people who are not smart enough to adapt
More compassion from our friends on the left, I see. Are you aware that unemployment has soared to over 9% on Oblama's watch? I suppose all of those people are "not smart enough to adapt" in your mind.

That's fine, Obama and his cronies will have to learn to adapt when they are fired next year.

Old 08-20-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
You're putting a lot of thought into opening a new lemonade stand on your lawn, brother. Just ask for permission from your mom and open that sucker.
Well...one things for sure. If it's a lemonade stand that i'm planning, then it will be one more lemonade stand than Barack Obama has ever ran!

Old 08-20-2011, 11:31 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Wow, thanks for minding my business. Now, how about you minding your own?
Ooh, a little touchy there... did I nail it on the head? You put it out there for display and then have the audacity to act indignant when someone calls you out on it while you accuse another poster of hyperbole? In liberal high-fiving Obamaland, maybe that's how logic works?

Old 08-20-2011, 11:35 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,632,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post

My business plan will stay on the back burner until this President and his anti-business minions are gone for good. I surmise that i'm not the only one with this plan.
In other words, your business plan stinks.

Old 08-20-2011, 11:36 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
In other words, your business plan stinks.
It's still better than Oblama's plan for the budget.

Old 08-20-2011, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Well...one things for sure. If it's a lemonade stand that i'm planning, then it will be one more lemonade stand than Barack Obama has ever ran!
Who cares? The majority of former POTUS never ran businesses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies