Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 10:26 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,039,968 times

Advertisements

I quoted his post before he could edit the poor spelling that he attacks everyone for

Old 09-04-2011, 10:35 PM

1,019 posts, read 591,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
actually I have a good send of smell.your spelling sux. my early memories are grandpas sweet smelling pipe baccy.whenever I entered that room I would savor the aroma. my other grampa smoked cigars and I also enjoyed the aroma.Today I grow my own baccy and bring it to case in my homemade curing chamber never noticed a stink,where do you hang out that it stinks so bad.
If you don't think that tobacco smoke stinks, you are in complete denial. BTW, I went back and fixed the typo. I am working on web site too, so I get distracted. Mucho apologies.

Smokers lose most of their sense of smell and taste. They will deny it to the bitter end, but those who quit, suddenly realize how much they had lost when it comes back.

I am very sorry for you. Your worship of the drug tobacco has confounded you thoroughly. Unfortunately, I think there is no hope for you.

Personally, I don't care if you smoke, or get cancer, or die from it. It is nothing to me either way. If it makes you happy, knock yourself out. I respect your right to be a skank.

Please, however, respect the rights of non-skanks NOT to have your effluent inflicted on them.

Old 09-04-2011, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
Not by a long shot there buttercup. I see you've discovered spell check. I asked my kindergartener if he'd like to take over the keyboard and make you look like an even bigger fool..... he declined saying, "No thanks, I prefer a challenge".
Sure. NP, LOL.

Old 09-04-2011, 10:47 PM

why do you keep editing your posts? you told Sgt to GFY and then removed it. man you are slimey

Old 09-04-2011, 10:48 PM

Quote:
why do you keep editing your posts? you told Sgt to GFY and then removed it. man you are slimey
It's my perogative. I am being kind to him. At least I don't stink. I so really hope you don't have a problem with it - NOT.

Old 09-04-2011, 11:04 PM

you are not kind to anyone. your idea of kindness is to hide the hate. and even that is temporary

Old 09-04-2011, 11:08 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,578,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Wow, the building I live-in in Scum Diego is filled with about 90% filthy smokerp*gs.
I'm sure they speak highly of you too. Who is forcing you to live there?

Old 09-04-2011, 11:13 PM

1,710 posts, read 3,142,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTrang View Post
Sure. NP, LOL.
My work here is done. I believe I'll slip into my Joe Camel pajamas and light one up in your honor with the fan blowing in a Westerly direction and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to enjoy a micro-particle of the expelled smoke.

Old 09-04-2011, 11:40 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,910,739 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Sorry I know that my opinion is anecdotal.............but I think that the official number is a lowball.............smoking still seems VERY COMMON.
I agree, but I would put it up to about 40-50% maybe even higher. Don't you see? Its all part of the, "lets make smoking look un-cool" trend thats sweeping this nation. Not that smoking is cool.

Quote:
I think that I would put the rate at somewhere between 26-30% just based on the fact that wherever I go there is so many participating in this pathetic, filthy habit.........and the butts everywhere. Yes all over this country there is garbage in the form of ciggie filth.
I liked you until I got to this point.

Quote:
I live in a building which has 100 people............I am pretty sure that I am one of the few nonsmokers.........the building reeks like a ashtray and just outside the entrance there are filthy butts all over the ground.
Heres an idea...... MOVE!!! you whiner!

Quote:
I go to an outdoor mall..................... and cannot sit outside........... without being trapped in a filthy cloud of some addicts filth. Walk down the street.......same thing.
You ANTI nuts really make me laugh with you tales of woe. I dont like walking down the street and then YOU drive by with your out-dated beater upper car with you exhaust flying in my face either but there isn't much being done about that now is there?

Old 09-04-2011, 11:50 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,910,739 times
Quote:
If you don't think that tobacco smoke stinks, you are in complete denial. BTW, I went back and fixed the typo. I am working on web site too, so I get distracted. Mucho apologies.

Smokers lose most of their sense of smell and taste. They will deny it to the bitter end, but those who quit, suddenly realize how much they had lost when it comes back.

I am very sorry for you. Your worship of the drug tobacco has confounded you thoroughly. Unfortunately, I think there is no hope for you.

Personally, I don't care if you smoke, or get cancer, or die from it. It is nothing to me either way. If it makes you happy, knock yourself out. I respect your right to be a skank.

Please, however, respect the rights of non-skanks NOT to have your effluent inflicted on them.
And I feel very sorry for you. Sorry that you have fallen for the line of bull the govn't has fed you. Sorry that the Anti, nannie state fools will soon see the end result of their ignorance. Sorry that you are so judgemental and small. You people all think that these smoking bans are implemented for the betterment of you health? Your ignorance makes me laugh. Do a little investigating, follow the money, and reveal the truth unto yourself.
Quote:
I am curious, what is it like to go through life carrying such a stench on your body, clothes and breath. Don't you get embarrased at stinking so badly. It's like going through life with a pant-load of #2 and stinking to high heaven. Seems it would get old quick, or have you lost most of your sense of smell, and can't tell how badly you stink?
I am curious,whats it like to go through life as such a judgemental and egotistical............. I better stop there

Quote:
Doesn't stink. And, I didn't operate it on sidewalks, in buildings, or in other areas where people where. And the exhaust goes straight up, so your post was an epic fail on multiple fronts. You really should leave this up to the pros or at least the rational.
What ignorance........lol......what ignorance

Quote:
yes it stinks and there ain't no wind or low pressure days.you are the biggest hypocrite I ever read
ditto

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 09-05-2011 at 12:09 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies