Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2011, 12:37 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,671,954 times

Advertisements

More on this story below:

Quote:
We are winning!
As a black tea party activist overwhelmingly embraced by my fellow patriots across America who are white, I boldly proclaim the CBC to be a vile bunch of race baiting thugs who have sold their souls and the well being of black America for a seat at their progressive Massa's table of liberalism.
(http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011090314420/life-and-science/culture-wars/tea-party-express-v-black-activist-not-lynched.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2011, 02:03 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
It will be interesting to see how the lefties on this forum try to twist this black man's words.

Will he be called....

Uncle Tom...
Paid traitor...
Too dumb to know better...
Sellout to his race...

Or will they admit that a black person can have an honest difference of opinion about what the right course is for this country?

Old 09-06-2011, 02:20 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,212,851 times
Waiting......waiting......waiting........

Old 09-06-2011, 02:31 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,024,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Not a fan of the tea party at all.

The CBC is pointless in my opinion.
I agree, sometimes it seems the CBC's main purpose is to race bait it seems.
Some of their statements lately, prove that point.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:35 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Not a fan of the tea party at all.

The CBC is pointless in my opinion.
I agree, sometimes it seems the CBC's main purpose is to race bait it seems.
Some of their statements lately, prove that point.
Tea party is just a group of people wanting fiscal responsibility in government. That should interest all races and so forth.

No issue IMO.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:41 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Soooooo....

Do you really think this person is the only black person who feels this way? I mean really, why is this a big deal? 9 outta 10 black people that you might question on any street in American couldn't tell you what the acronym CBC stands for in politics.

I know this will come as a big ass shock to many of you, but we don't discuss Elijah Cummings and Maxine Waters at our family reunions. I know that will cause some major cognitive dissonance to some of you, and i apologize for your head exploding at this revelation i'm dropping, but i had no choice but to tell you like it is.

Will you folks stop acting like every black person who isn't a Liberal Dem is something special? Geez. Enough already.

Old 09-06-2011, 05:16 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
When one of us kids supported wrongdoing, my dad use to say, “You may not have participated, but you held the Devil's coat”. The liberal media is without a doubt holding the CBC's coat; offering very little criticism of a CBC member's over-the-top inflammatory claim that the tea party wants blacks lynched.

His father is smart as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies