Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2011, 09:17 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Are there really still some who think a jet didn't hit the pentagon?

Where do they think the jet went?

There was one political pundit who was on that flight who died. Barbara Olson. She was on her way to Los Angeles to do the Bill Maher show.

She died in that jet on September 11th.

How can people be so ignorant and dense?

Logic - It's a killer.

Old 09-11-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
What can I say?
I am an antichrister.

Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK Studio Version - YouTube
Punkette is not a very honorable rank in authoritarian hierarchical order.

Old 09-11-2011, 09:25 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:

There was one political pundit who was on that flight who died. Barbara Olson. She was on her way to Los Angeles to do the Bill Maher show.

Yeah, I've said that to the loons ("truthers") before... provide evidence that Barbara Olson is still alive and I'll believe the "conspiracy" theory. No one has presented that evidence.

Not only are some people ignorant and dense, they are insulting those who died and their relatives.

Old 09-11-2011, 09:30 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Punkette is not a very honorable rank in authoritarian hierarchical order.
Thats why I like being a punkette.
What do I care about authority?

Old 09-11-2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Yeah, I've said that to the loons ("truthers") before... provide evidence that Barbara Olson is still alive and I'll believe the "conspiracy" theory. No one has presented that evidence.

Not only are some people ignorant and dense, they are insulting those who died and their relatives.
Yeah, so stop it!

"Instead of flying straight down into the large roof area of the Pentagon, he decides to show off a little…

Executing an incredible 270 degree downward spiral, he levels off to hit the low facade of the world’s most heavily defended building…

…all without a single shot being fired…. or ruining the nicely mowed lawn… and all at a speed just too fast to capture on video…"

Official 9/11 Fairy Tale « Speak Truth 2 Power

Old 09-11-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:

You Only Believe the Official 9/11 Story Because You Don't Know the Official 9/11 Story

Last edited by ergohead; 09-11-2011 at 09:58 PM..

Old 09-11-2011, 09:45 PM

1,868 posts, read 3,068,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Ok then, lemme ask you this.

What possible logical reason would Bush have for doing that??

I fail to see the logic in that. I get that he was not the best one we've had, but I highly doubt he was actually behind it.

Not that I believe this conspiracy stuff but I believe the 9/11 conspiracy goes along the lines that key members of the Bush administration were looking for a way into the Middle East to seize control of oil fields, had no way in, decided to make their own way, and staged the events of 9/11 using controlled demolition in NYC and a missile at the Pentagon (I don't really know how they explain United flight 93 that crashed) and scapegoated Bin Laden (or were in cahoots with him) all in order to rally the country and the world behind a US-backed invasion of the Middle East.

Again, I don't take it seriously but that's the story they perpetuate I think.

Old 09-11-2011, 09:51 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,649,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adric View Post
Not that I believe this conspiracy stuff but I believe the 9/11 conspiracy goes along the lines that key members of the Bush administration were looking for a way into the Middle East to seize control of oil fields, had no way in, decided to make their own way, and staged the events of 9/11 using controlled demolition in NYC and a missile at the Pentagon (I don't really know how they explain United flight 93 that crashed) and scapegoated Bin Laden (or were in cahoots with him) all in order to rally the country and the world behind a US-backed invasion of the Middle East.

Again, I don't take it seriously but that's the story they perpetuate I think.
All that for oil? Really?

Yeah no wonder most don't believe it. And I highly doubt oil is the reason or even a logical reason.

Old 09-11-2011, 09:52 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,068,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What expertise do I need? A few fires on a few floors and.......the whole structure collapses in a pile of rubble.

I asked for explanations of how this was possible. So far, nothing satisfactory has been presented, unless you have something to add.
I feel sorry for you. You're asking for something that you'll never believe, which, at best, makes you dishonest. At worst, you are yet one more tragic result of 9/11. People who can't face the reality in front of them will do anything to construct a world in which only they know the truth while everyone else is stupid, wrong, evil, or part of the conspiracy. In a tragedy that you can't control, you can at least attempt to control the details. It is a coping mechanism, and you are in it pretty deep.

Old 09-11-2011, 09:54 PM

2,514 posts, read 1,987,317 times
I watched a video that said where were the wings and tail? It showed the maximum point of penetration and the outline of the airplane. The short answer, have you ever stood on a pop can? Where are the wings and tail. Inside of the building with the rest of the airplane. I've had enough of the people that say that airliners weren't used ten years ago today to do us all wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies