Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 10:52 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
How nice, you need a TV personality to "interpret" what you could've researched in a history book, or online, without much effort.
When will you be telling me about the history of modern Israel? I would say that Beck did more in 15 minutes than you left handed people could handle in a day, if you could learn the facts in days of your method. I really thought I knew a lot about it all but he enlightened me a load yesterday.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I read his posting perfectly fine; he thought he knew about the history of Israel, but didn't know what he thought he knew until Glenn Beck offered his own perspective. As for the term "libs" I don't understand that one...is that some form of ethnic slur?
I didn't realize that you were so new to this site. Yes libs is a slur used to abbreviate liberals. When I really want to slur libs I use the name progs a shortened version of progressives, or obviously far left leaners.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Beck is nothing but the piper leading the rats. He plays the ignorant for fools and milks them for all they are worth. Beck is the only "commentator" that makes you pay to listen to his trash. Though when he's renting a 3.9 million dollar mansion for $20,000 a month, he's going to need to keep his cash cow propaganda flowing,..

Glenn Beck to move to Texas; rents $20,000-a-month house | Best Places To Live In NY - New York Daily News
Your link is over two months old. Is MM getting their sources out to you faithful workers late these days, or did you just sit on this one till an opportune time to post it.

Damn, that man spent a pile of money on his studio for the show he is doing now. you should watch it just once to see how much better his equipment is than what he had on Fox. Well, maybe you need to wait till MM gets it out with their little changes.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
But if that's the reason for tuning in, isn't Beck irrelevant?
Not at all. I just thought I might entice some non-racist lefties into watching just once. If it won't entice you then keep getting your Beck news from MM.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The real charlatans never go broke. There are always believers.
Beck preaches nothing more than cultural Kool-aid. It makes me wish for the Rapture when he and his followers all go away.
I will remain around just to allow you to think about when you will get to feel all that rapture. I wouldn't want to cheat you out of a reason to keep up with what he does from sources like MM, TP, and Kos.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
That's what I thought when I read, "I thought I knew a lot about it but found that maybe didn't know so much."

I bet there's a whole lot of "new" historical "facts" in Beck's recreation of Israel that no one knew before...
And you will never be able to find out unless you pay close attention to what MM says Beck said. Keep on knowing it all second and third hand.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:16 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
I have never watched a full episode of any of his programs nor have I been able to listen to his radio show for longer than 10 minutes without being put off by his grandiose delivery on every subject he discusses.

If he has his own show that's not going to be monitored by networks I think you all should be prepared for more props like explosions, fireballs, sound effects, cryptic flow charts and crazy ass super hero costumes as I believe this guy is capable of pulling out all the stops to drive his points home.

I hope that when you click off his webstream it directs you to a website that will provide a narcotic pain reliever to anyone who feels like their brain is about to explode.

Last edited by LuckyGem; 09-15-2011 at 11:27 AM..

Old 09-15-2011, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
If a female newsanchor's looks are all you care about why don't you just buy a Playboy magazine??????
I can't hear her voice your way. Also, I can't get all that good The Blaze reporting that way. You will never know what you are missing but you have been missing it all this time anyway so you really don't want to know or be properly informed

BTW, I failed to see much deviance from what I know about the period in Israel when Beck talked. I guess you are very well versed on that topic being such a good reader of MM and the like. Right?

Old 09-15-2011, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Life has begun again for me.

Roy you make it sound like life has no meaning for you if you dont get your daily fix of Glenn Beck..
You might want to get out more, you may find theres more to life than Beck and all this pointless political crap..
You may be right but, if you are, it will be for the first time since I have been reading you.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
I'm glad you have found some meaning and fulfillment in your life.
You ought to try it. You might like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies