Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 09:32 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,546,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
And apparently a very proud, rich redneck at that. There sure are a lot of jealous *******s in this thread, how do you guys feel knowing that Hank Williams compared your boy Obama to Hitler and he still has 100 million dollars in the bank and it'll just bring more people to his shows?
Hank Williams Jr. maybe didn't mean to sound so stupid, he just coudnt help it. He is stupid. He may have alot of money but it won't buy him a clue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 09:43 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,309,334 times
Quote:
“While Hank Williams, Jr. is not an ESPN employee, we recognize that he is closely linked to our company through the open to Monday Night Football. We are extremely disappointed with his comments, and as a result we have decided to pull the open from tonight’s telecast.”
I'm not a big fan of the President's politics, but this serves HW JR (I refuse to even spell out his name, makes me wanna puke) right! Haha! Hank sounds like he has been drinking the "Obama is Hitler" juice.

The funny thing is that a lot of the people who actually are racist towards Obama love Hitler, aka, Neo-Nazis. So, I wonder what they think when the person that they hate is actually likened to their version of a Saviour. LOL (I'm not calling Hank a Neo-Nazi)

Someone tell me: What is up with FAT, DIRTY-LOOKING, uneducated rednecks? They always act like their opinion is the law, lol. I'm not calling Hank a racist, but sometimes the racist people are the big dirty-looking rednecks and you wonder why they think anyone cares about their opinion because after-all they are just fat, dirty pieces of s#*@.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I hate Obama but Im not gonna go as far as to compare him to a man who wanted to
murder Jews.
You might as well compare him to Hitler if you apparently "hate" him. I'm sure Obama would rather you compare him to Hitler than hate him. Hate is a very strong word, don't you think?

Old 10-03-2011, 09:49 PM

Did anyone else notice how she baited him into talking about the golf event even more? He was gonna just leave it at that, but she had to throw in Obama's name. I really think it is messed up how these television personalities can start stuff like this. When will we stop this type of political commentary?

Old 10-03-2011, 09:50 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,689,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
ESPN YANKS HANK WILLIAMS JR. FROM 'MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL' - LIKENS OBAMA TO HITLER

No more lead-in song: "All My Rowdy Friends Are Back for Monday Night"
I did not hear him call Obama Hitler. What it sounded like to me was that he made the analogy that the president and Boehner are so far apart ideologically, that they are like Hitler and Netanyahu.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:51 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,305,495 times
Godwin's Law in full force.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:52 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,305,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
I did not hear him call Obama Hitler. What it sounded like to me was that he made the analogy that the president and Boehner are so far apart ideologically, that they are like Hitler and Netanyahu.

Which is comparing Obama to Hitler.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:53 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,015,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
ESPN YANKS HANK WILLIAMS JR. FROM 'MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL' - LIKENS OBAMA TO HITLER

No more lead-in song: "All My Rowdy Friends Are Back for Monday Night"

How is Obama ANYTHING like Hitler? That's insulting to the millions that suffered and died under Hitler.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:54 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,988,735 times
Most country stars (i.e. Paisley, Garth , etc) would have been intelligent enough to see it was not wise to let loose their inner most thought. Of course, most are sober at that hour!

Old 10-03-2011, 09:56 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,217,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Well...Remember the "Dixie Chicks"?
No, who were they? Sounds like racists to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies