Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 07:23 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,505,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Why don't you watch his new show right there at your computer? You may know what he is really saying that way instead of having to depend on other lefties who get their info the same places you get yours.

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot to tell you about the guy who will be showing his documentary of what those kids up there are saying. He showed some of them today on Beck and one girl wanted to go back to nature completely. You know like killing and gathering. She didn't know her hindquarters from page 9 about what she said but then . . . . . .
I tried to find that. The guy said YF.org but I failed to find it. It claims to have video of protestors spitting in people's faces, cursing and lewd acts.

I was curious but not enough to continue on to page two of the Google search.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 08:06 PM

33,592 posts, read 18,208,471 times
Protesters spitting on people... here it is..

One man arrested after Albuquerque's latest Wall Street protest

Old 10-11-2011, 08:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,315,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
I tried to find that. The guy said YF.org but I failed to find it. It claims to have video of protestors spitting in people's faces, cursing and lewd acts.

I was curious but not enough to continue on to page two of the Google search.
That thing won't be released before January 2012. They just got the filming done this weekend and it will be a while before they get it together. What he got was totally unbelievable and he swears that every person they interviewed and filmed will be in the thing other than those who refused to talk. I think they will keep us informed about this thing and I can still afford to subscribe to GBTV for a few more months.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:13 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,505,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

That's not the same video I was referring to. The person that claimed all that I posted earlier also claimed to have made signs approving of wall street and corporations and such. The claim by the person was that they wanted to stoke a discussion but I have a hard time believing that.

You don't show up to an angry mob with posters stating the exact opposite of why they're there with cameras and to engage in conversation.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,315,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

I imagine if there were many phones filming they didn't get all of them destroyed. If one caught some of them knocking phones out of hands that is enough battery without any spitting.

The poor fellow who was agreeing with those cops will have to just learn that any demonstration like that one will have enough bad apples taking part to rub off on the whole thing. Discipline is a very important thing especially during things like this.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:26 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,958,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Ohh, give them a break! They're partying like it's 1984!
Or it could be, 1999!!

Old 10-12-2011, 03:32 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,097,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Call me a low IQ person again and I will report you. Everybody here knows that I am the number one Beck fan here and I am willing to put my age weakened IQ up against you any day. I won't tell you the last number I registered on an IQ test only will say that I was 13 when I took it and I have always considered that about the top age for IQ testing but then I didn't study IQ testing at all.
Uhhh,I don't recall mentioning your name in the quoted post(guilty feeling?),but feel free to report away Roy.

I'm not sure how they do it in Kansas,but I've never heard of ANYWHERE else studying for an I.Q. test but as far as THAT bet goes, I would save my money if I were you.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:55 AM

8,640 posts, read 9,155,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Uhhh,I don't recall mentioning your name in the quoted post(guilty feeling?),but feel free to report away Roy.

I'm not sure how they do it in Kansas,but I've never heard of ANYWHERE else studying for an I.Q. test but as far as THAT bet goes, I would save my money if I were you.
Sure you study for an IQ test. It goes something like this "remember, square peg goes into round hole, hold on, that's not it..............................."

Old 10-12-2011, 08:31 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,097,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Sure you study for an IQ test. It goes something like this "remember, square peg goes into round hole, hold on, that's not it..............................."
LMAO...dang it...that's why my I.Q. is only a 27...if I had studied it may have been a 28

Old 10-12-2011, 08:43 AM

38,043 posts, read 22,214,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
In his latest rant, perhaps just to out-insane Limbaugh to gather ratings or he's just showing his true hate filled self, Beck on the OWS protestors states that: "They will come for you and drag you into the streets and kill you. They will do it. They’re not messing around."

These kind of asinine statements appear to be classic signs of paranoid schizophrenia

Glenn Beck: Protestors ‘Will Come For You, Drag You Into The Streets, And Kill You’ | Mediaite
You know what is funny here? The only time I ever hear about Beck, is when you Beck stalkers Finnish digging thru his garbage cans and sniffing his dirty underwear, and tell us all about his latest pearls of wisdom.

I'll bet Beck, like most talk show hosts, have a stack of funny, looney stuff, just to yuck it up for a segment. The left-wing OWS wackos are putting their liberal idiocy on full display, and I'm sure Beck can't resist putting some of it in his looney bin stack of stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies